Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) (1956 Views)

Top 3 Scams In Nigeria More Dangerous Than Evans / Police Arrest Another Notorious Kidnapper, Deadlier Than Evans / Deadlier Than Evans, Master, Another Kidnap Kingpin, Who Abducted Police DSP Arr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 26, 2017
The Nigerian Army are known to physically and verbally abuse the citizens of the country they swore to protect.

In the video you can hear the military man accusing the woman that she "lied to him" while assaulting her with a horsewhip and kicking her. I don't think that justifies his actions.

Evans did not treat his victims like this, well it hasn't been reported that the kidnapper assaulted any of his victims but this military man kidnapped this woman by illegally detaining her against her will. Watch and don't enjoy it but share it until it gets to the right sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sInlDiqIZso

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 26, 2017
angry
What sort of rubbish is this?
Boko haram dey forest dem no go fight.... angry
It is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by falcon01: 5:57am On Jun 26, 2017
I think i heard him talking about pregnancy.
The woman lied about being pregnant.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2017
This a movie... What's the name of the movie?

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by momentum85(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2017
I think this is acting not real.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by tollytexy(m): 6:02am On Jun 26, 2017
NA - barbarians since 1478 AD

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Henrypraise: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2017
gender equality is taking its course, frog jump n lashing is d daily servings our kaki men give drivers n conductors...
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Redoil: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2017
I have watch the movie b4
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Jabioro: 6:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Where did it happen? there's a need to identified the soldiers..
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by izzou(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2017
angry

When I said I don't feel any iota of pity or sympathy for any soldier when he dies,a particular nairalander came for my head

These guys are worse than animals most times. They brutally attack citizens over minor issues that can be resolved. They love to be feared even among those they are suppose to protect

The other day,an army officer beat up a bus conductor simply because he refused him entry into his bus.

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Evablizin(f): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Lubbish,when the are done i will come back
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by joe4real12: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2017
This shameless idiots will be take to their heels whenever they hear Boko.
See how proud he is flogging a defenseless woman.
Useless animals in human skin.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Zimri(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2017
But this is rubbish now.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Larryfest(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2017
God i hope this isn't real cos if it is then this is barbaric...

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Vikky014(f): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Dreamwaker:
The Nigerian Army are known to physically and verbally abuse the citizens of the country they swore to protect.

In the video you can hear the military man accusing the woman that she "lied to him" while assaulting her with a horsewhip and kicking her. I don't think that justifies his actions.

Evans did not treat his victims like this, well it hasn't been reported that the kidnapper assaulted any of his victims but this military man kidnapped this woman by illegally detaining her against her will. Watch and don't enjoy it but share it until it gets to the right sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sInlDiqIZso

wait till kidnappers kidnap you and demand for a ransom you can't afford .after borrowing from bank to regain freedom. you can come back and open this silly thread.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Vikky014:
wait till kidnappers kidnap you and demand for a ransom you can't afford .after borrowing from bank to regain freedom. you can come back and open this silly thread.

Kidnappers will not kidnap me and any of my loved ones I'm Jesus name. Go else where and find trouble.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Vikky014(f): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Kidnappers will not kidnap me and any of my loved ones I'm Jesus name. Go else where and find trouble.
And you are promoting them by degrading the NA you better delete the topic or else....
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Please this is a movie scene ; it is obvious its been acted.
I know Nigerian soldiers are savages, but u shouldn't denigrate them further by propergating lies... Its not helping
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by mrtomola(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2017
This Op need sense...this is a movie for Christ sake...Stop condemning Nigeria Army for Christ sake.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by d33types: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
It's a movie na, this brainless op.see cameras everywhere.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry
What sort of rubbish is this?
Boko haram dey forest dem no go fight.... angry
It is uncalled for.
Good thing is that Nigerian Army form is free. you should buy and go fight boko haram.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
2chainzz:
Good thing is that Nigerian Army form is free. you should buy and go fight boko haram.

Get off my mention bro! :<(
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
joe4real12:
This shameless idiots will be take to their heels whenever they hear Boko.
See how proud he is flogging a defenseless woman.
Useless animals in human skin.
You're very stupid and a coward. You can as well join the Army and fight boko haram, You think life has a duplicate ? we shouldn't run when we run out of ammunitions, We should stand and open our chests to defend bastards like you, Good thing is that you can only do these rantings online, try it physically and see.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:

Get off my mention bro! :<(
Get off anything that concerns NA. you little prick.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by joe4real12: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
2chainzz:
You're very stupid and a coward. You can as well join the Army and fight boko haram, You think life has a duplicate ? we shouldn't run when we run out of ammunitions, We should stand and open our chests to defend bastards like you, Good thing is that you can only do these rantings online, try it physically and see.
All of us join in praying for all soldiers and feel their pains. We all protested on social media against death sentence on soldiers who complained of inadequate arms and ammunition.
What do you gain when you cowardly beat up a helpless woman? We should start clapping for your "heroic performance".
If you want to be a hero, do the work you are employed to do and stop this shameful act.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by 00Ademi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Stupid bastard idiots set of cowards.

No mind my englishes
Ah dey vex
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
joe4real12:

All of us join in praying for all soldiers and feel their pains. We all protested on social media against death sentence on soldiers who complained of inadequate arms and ammunition.
What do you gain when you cowardly beat up a helpless woman? We should start clapping for your "heroic performance".
If you want to be a hero, do the work you are employed to do and stop this shameful act.
Dumbo, that video is from a movie scene.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
2chainzz:
You're a bastard civilian, what kind of human are you ? Can't you see that it's a movie ? You born bastards will come online and be ranting, Your generation is worst than animals, You think soldiers just attack people like that? This is Africa and not the West. You primates deserve every treatments you get.

Keep quiet young swine, why will u address your fellow countryman like that, Yes he was wrong, your approach was worse, so why condemning him when both of you are likes...
And saying this is Africa not west; are the westerners not same people like you? Do they have two heads Why can't we respect our selves for Christ sake, and later we cry westerners don't respect us?.

All u guys make me sick men!!!

From your rant here, I can swear if at all u in the army, u not more than the rank of a "private ". Little pricks feeling right of entitlements when given guns....
Small boy.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by joe4real12: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
2chainzz:
Dumbo, that video is from a movie scene.
Idiot, that's the way you behave.
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
joe4real12:
Idiot, that's the way you behave.
OK dog
Re: This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

Keep quiet young swine, why will u address your fellow countryman like that, Yes he was wrong, your approach was worse, so why condemning him when both of you are likes...
And saying this is Africa not west; are the westerners not same people like you? Do they have two heads Why can't we respect our selves for Christ sake, and later we cry westerners don't respect us?.

All u guys make me sick men!!!

From your rant here, I can swear if at all u in the army, u not more than the rank of a "private ". Little pricks feeling right of entitlements when given guns....
Small boy.
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank $150m Grant Scam Alert - A Must Read / Delta: Girl Gets Beaten For Saying Her Friends Have "Smelly Privates" (Graphic) / Nigerian Student Named EBINABO TARIYEMIENYO MEINDINYO Found Dead In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.