Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (66723 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Some women—particularly American women—like their men carved and chiseled: the arms and abs of a Roman statue, the abdominal V of a Ken doll, and the rugged good looks of literally any member of Ocean's Eleven. smiley

But that's America. Travel around the world, and you'll notice that the perfect male physique changes depending on who's looking for it. Some women, for example, in Nigeria will pass on an eight-pack in favor of grizzly-sized guy with boulder shoulders and the semblance of a beer belly because of his pocket. cheesy Others yet are content with the average skinny guy. wink

So ladies, what's your pick and why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by forreelinc(m): 6:02am On Jun 26, 2017
shocked gals still look at body?
Hmmm I'm curious

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2017
grin

I prefer chubby type ..NO BEARD plz.. angry

I wudnt mind if he's hairy i can wax them off wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2017
mtcheww

body size ko dickson size ni

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by NairalandCS(m): 6:07am On Jun 26, 2017
No denying ottermode is the ideal body type.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Wow,I love built fat. That's my hubby's stature always making me to stand on the higher ground grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Lionessza(f): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Built fat or strong fat for me tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Build.......Jason Statham kind of bod.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by khiaa(f): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Athletic smiley

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
I dont understand

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
khiaa:
Athletic smiley
expantiate biko.. Is it what i'm thinking grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Athletic kiss

Modified: Honestly I didn't expect any like on this comment but truthfully I ended up with a Builtfat/Chubby guy. Well love surprises us. kiss

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by mecussey(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
wow...suprised no one likes the v shape guys...women brain are just mysterious. They like the chubby fat looking guys bc brain is wired to believe those guys are rich and responsible...haha....not there fault just evolution. ...and when we were younger, the baby girls made us believe they love 6 packs. Thank God I loved myself the way I was and not bother to trim myself to suit anybody.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Cleopatra4(f): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
forreelinc:
shocked gals still look at body?
Hmmm I'm curious
No mind d op.
Wetin I wan use body do undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MrCork: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
I dont understand
^^^^kaiii... ilitraccy is a desease... village gyal!!! grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by vanida6: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ayam coming pls
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^kaiii... ilitraccy is a desease... village gyal!!! grin grin grin grin

you again .
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MrCork: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
you again .
.. sweeery am from London and I pekam Queen English....u from Nigeria and u spek pigeon English...clearly u need English help!!(village gyal) grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Martin0(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
you again .
husband and wife una welcome ooo,I greet una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
MrCork:

.. sweeery am from London and I pekam Queen English....u from Nigeria and u spek pigeon English...clearly u need English help!!(village gyal) grin grin grin

I dont have your time ...
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
husband and wife una welcome ooo,I greet una
abeg stop giving Mr Cork hope is never gonna happen.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MrCork: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
I dont have your time ...
...be nice to me and guess wot?... U can have me!!(real talk) wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
MrCork:

oh really ...well I just have one thing to say .............

GET LOST!

37 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
kiss kiss
MrCork:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Martin0(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
abeg stop giving Mr Cork hope is never gonna happen.
chinekeme ooo,madam abeg ooo grab that man ooo,nor waste time abeg u nor dey see his name Mrcork reflecting all over him,abeg ooo it will work INJN Amen!!! When is the marriage biko ?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
chinekeme ooo,madam abeg ooo grab that man ooo,nor waste time abeg u nor dey see his name Mrcork reflecting all over him,abeg ooo it will work INJN Amen!!! When is the marriage biko ?
lolz

forget it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Martin0(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
lolz

forget it.
aaaa na wa ooo you get mind reach dis stage oo kk I understand person don take d space abi,eh eh
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
vicfuntop:
Athletic kiss
So what's the realistic male body you ended up with? cheesy
A girl can dream grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
I am skinny fat smiley
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MrCork: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
oh really ...well I just have one thing to say .............

GET LOST!
angry
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MrCork: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
oh really ...well I just have one thing to say ...........

GET LOST!
^^°° see this jagragulated domongogaharrrik village gyal doing shakarrra to a Londoner like am on her level...wonders shall never be! undecided

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.