Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah (5511 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? / Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2017
ThatKING:

which of the wars ?? the on in ur maternal and paternal generation ??

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Smoothie01(f): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Gourdoinc:
my point is that, you gat no point. If with any reason you are igbo and your family are all part of the IPOB agenda. you madam, is an idiot. sooner you come to reality with that description the better for your ilk. soonest you will realise the folly of your inclinations because it won't be only me calling you an idiot. the whole world will do same. when biafra is burning internally. cool down and watch. now before this our converse gets very ugly as I am planning to change it to. I suggest you stop mentioning me. fire burns you know. gooday
Like I said earlier, keep the insults to your household....all ur rantings hold no weight to me as far as it is limited to ur household and not my tribe in totality....If you can't make your contributions without insults, den you are no different from the IPOB you've picked as your new assignment....You can keep guessing and running in circles buh I'm sure you got the msg in my initial statement...Daalu

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Is that not the Oyibo Nollywood Actor who was abandoned as a child in satellite town? He ended up working in Alaba for donkey years selling pirated CD before he got his comeuppance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2017
ThatKING:

which of the wars ?? the one in ur maternal and paternal generation ??
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Gourdoinc(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Smoothie01:

Like I said earlier, keep the insults to your household....all ur rantings hold no weight to me as far as it is limited to ur household and not my tribe in totality....If you can't make your contributions without insults, den you are no different from the IPOB you've picked as your new assignment....You can keep guessing and running in circles buh I'm sure you got the msg in my initial statement...Daalu
wm sure my message to you was very very clear as well
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Gourdoinc(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2017
ThatKING:

which of the wars ?? the ONE in ur maternal and paternal generation ??
you are a small boy. you can't even speak for your ummunna talk less of the entire igbo tribe. igbos are jews Abi. you better stop that thing you are smoking. very unintelligent fellow
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Gourdoinc(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j rule 2
you are part of the IPOB destroying igbo image as war mongers and troublemakers isn't it. I am out for u lots. if they ban this one. I will come with ten more. the igbo image must be redeeemed from the clutch of criminals and miscreants

1 Like

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by wristbangle: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
That's an igbo matter that doesn't concern you but the Oversabi yoruba in you will like to say things to look like you know what you are saying.

Sweetheart, u are back. cheesy

As regards my comment, liberal Igbo men know that IPOB youths under the leadership that terrorist is misguiding and leading them to anarchy. How can someone call Jesus a Gay and say judaism is the true religion his followers should embrace when they are Christian. I just hope he is not an anti christ in making
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by drnoel: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

IGBOS MUST KNOW WHOM THEY ARE...THE WORLD IS HIDING YOUR TRUE IDENTITY.

Almost All Igbo Villages and Towns' names Can Be Found in The Bible. The world must come out and tell us the truth about the Igbos. How can almost all villages and towns in Igboland have bibilcal roots? Did you know that Abia state which was named after Abia, a descendant of twelve tribe of Israel. Every Igbo person must watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuKPozA-svg

Hilarious really. Why would I want to be jew when I have not finished being an igbo/yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by idu1(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2017
If I tell you say they no go get this their Biafra them go say na lie.
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Katertitus: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2017
cool
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by pentlumpro(f): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Gourdoinc:
igbos are very intelligent idiots. this biafran thing has removed all doubts I have ever had about my people. they can believe anything. all of a sudden we aren't Christians again but jews. no identity as igbos rather we better substitute that for the people who killed Christ and are sitting on a time bomb of elimination by the Muslim world. I can prove with videos on YouTube why humans are from Mars, twist their names and history and show how abia is same as Abel. Tufiakwa Ndi iberibe. I am tired. yes as usual they will call me Fulani or yoruba.
Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by kumulus(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Gourdoinc:
igbos are very intelligent idiots. this biafran thing has removed all doubts I have ever had about my people. they can believe anything. all of a sudden we aren't Christians again but jews. no identity as igbos rather we better substitute that for the people who killed Christ and are sitting on a time bomb of elimination by the Muslim world. I can prove with videos on YouTube why humans are from Mars, twist their names and history and show how abia is same as Abel. Tufiakwa Ndi iberibe. I am tired. yes as usual they will call me Fulani or yoruba.

I was once in a room watching AfricaMagic Igbo with one of my dad's American professor friends...from the University of Chicago, Illinois. Few minutes into the movie, he made a baffling statement, what he said.... " Igbos DO NOT HAVE ANY CULTURE OR TRADITION as portrayed in their movies"... I was taken aback when he did, even my dad who is Yoruba tried to make a case that he can't be right but this man was firm and said he know exactly what he's saying.

**He is from that side, had all his childhood there....

It's just funny but I'm not surprised if they're claiming Jewish descent.

What's just sad is the peasants amongst them don't know the evil that is about to befall them if they eventually break away.... the evil they hate is not in Yoruba or Hausa but in all men, themselves and myself inclusive.

I WISH ALL WELL THO!......
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by jargo89(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Please; what is the big deal about being a Jew? Are they of superior race than we are? What's with this people, trying to annex themselves with the Jews. It doesnt change anything. It says a lot about you if you arent proud of being an Igbo; but instead trying to rewrite your tribe's history.

Practice Judaism if you want to, but affiliating your tribe to being Jew is an insult to your predecessors who saw themselves as Igbos, just because a so-called 'freedom fighter' wants you to believe such.
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
what the 4ucck do you guys smoke??.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Prouddevil(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2017
In femi kuti's voice "wonder wonder wonder".... grin
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by begwong: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kanu and Co, u can never be Jews! U can only claim to be great great grand grand children of your ancestors who were among those mixed tribes who were not Jews that followed the Israelites crossed the red sea from Egypt. For ur info such tribes till date are NEVER recognized as Jews so better go back to your DJ business for obodo oyinbo!
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
nengibo:
Chai...Jesus oh...anybody who believes this needs checkup, I can now see Nnamdi Kanu thrives on ignorance

Olosho Port hacourt
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by nengibo: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Danielmoore:

Olosho Port hacourt
Sefiere warri
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
nengibo:

Sefiere warri

Oh cry baby cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by donfineboi: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

IGBOS MUST KNOW WHOM THEY ARE...THE WORLD IS HIDING YOUR TRUE IDENTITY.

Almost All Igbo Villages and Towns' names Can Be Found in The Bible. The world must come out and tell us the truth about the Igbos. How can almost all villages and towns in Igboland have bibilcal roots? Did you know that Abia state which was named after Abia, a descendant of twelve tribe of Israel. Every Igbo person must watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuKPozA-svg

You guys should make up your minds. Go to israel, stay in Nigeria or Biafra.
I have never seen any group of people so elusive and disoriented from reality. God help una
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Cooly100: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
There is also Abia town in Udi, Enugu state

There is also Umuabi village in the same udi Lga.

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
donfineboi:

You guys should make up your minds. Go to israel, stay in Nigeria or Biafra.
I have never seen any group of people so elusive and disoriented from reality. God help una

Mynd44 mydn44 Seun Lalasticala when are you guys going to ban post abusing a tribe. They have been calling Igbos Idiots, elusive disoriented all over multiple threads and nothing is happening.
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Razorblades: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Is that not the Oyibo Nollywood Actor who was abandoned as a child in satellite town? He ended up working in Alaba for donkey years selling pirated CD before he got his comeuppance

1 Like

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Razorblades: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

when are you guys going to ban post abusing a tribe. They have been calling Igbos Idiots, elusive disoriented all over multiple threads and nothing is happening.

You are a born coward and hypocrite. You denigrate yoruba people here daily with your over 60 monikers but now crying to the mods cos the guy told you the truth. All your 2020 handles are there as proof, you have no shame at all. Spits

1 Like

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by nengibo: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Danielmoore:

Oh cry baby cry cry lipsrsealed

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
E never read Torah before? why e no see am b4? Fraud everywhere.
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by amuokuko: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gourdoinc:

@ the Embolden.. ur father must be d most intelligent idiot..
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Let them show the world
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by Masterclass32: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
The Igbo, indeed, have Hebrew roots.
Re: Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah by OgaBuhari: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gourdoinc:
[s] my brother I am now in all out war against them. I am fighting them in all social media and soon I will have many like me who will wrestle our image from these war mongers and chest beaters. they have soiled the peaceful and hospitable image of an igbo man. this is a tribe scattered across the planet. if igbos aren't hospitable and respectful of other people such won't have been possible. but since the election loss, the elites allowed gutter folk led by an albino to ruin the igbo image with a dead biafran idealogy founded on hate and sentiments and we allowed them. before the matter gets out of hand completely and the British albino runs away from it all. I will fight them to a finish with the undiluted truth. a boy who's mother wasn't born during the civil war will not drag us in a war or the hardship of biafra because he is unemployed and facing a mid life crisis [/s]
Afonjas as usual impersonating igbos.
Afonjas always masturbating on Igbo's topics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra East APGA Rally: Soludo Vows To Construct Eziagulu Otu-Enugu Otu Road / We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend / “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.