Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (62030 Views)

Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by twentyk(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
how much......boys dey H....

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by shadrach77: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
The lady is just an attention seeker. Check very well. She is the same lady who claimed a child was dumped by her gate
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by chima4chima(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
That na her cup of tea

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by missyadorable(f): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Am not surprised.
IPOB and money!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Zane2point4(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
You dey call people hungry, average naija grl stupid mentality.
Dont be suprised that what she mean by selling her soul to devil is seling her body to men, what does she do for a living.

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by oheni(f): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hhhmmmm things ar realy happenin....Even if u belong to somtin, must u be so excited to open up in socia media or has it started to backfire already?? no free gift frm d devil....He will send u to steal, still send pple to catch u.......
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
How much is she worth?,she can't even afford Victoria's secret, mteeeew

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by whitebeard(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
man forget that shite, i know u need attention. But this bitçh cute man.

Meow...!
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by blowjob: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
which fame and money, stupidity and poverty has finished this slaymumu with crayfish brain,she is looking for illuminati customer
GIRL CHILL,NA WHITE PEOPLE WRITE UR BIBLE...WAKE UP ... grin grin
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by bumi10(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Is there anything like Heaven or Hell?
thats in the imagination of Christians
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by whitebeard(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
missyadorable:
Am not surprised.

IPOB and money!

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by belcom10(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jesus still love you

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Sleyanya1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Certainly its a matter of choice.
I won't also be surprised if she ends up making heaven. That's the mystery of life.
Its matter of grace.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Malakh: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
But she knows whom she serve,she's not deceived like all christaians and muslims who dont know that broad and wide is the way that leads to destruction but in their mind they think they are worshiping and serving the true God, not knowing a rude awakening awaits them when the Hamashiac will tell them get away from me I never knew you, you people are the ones that are gonna be saying havent we done all this things,miracles,good works,charity in your name Hamashiac is gonna say get away from me you workers of iniquity because you people say the law has been done away with.But heres a scripture for that satanist most High says in Isaiah that your/her covenant with death/satan will be disannuled when the overflowing scourge shall pass thru Isaiah 28:18,if you/she makes a covenant with death/satan two deaths awaits you the final ones is gonna be at Negev which is where the lake of fire will be kindled.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by ACHIEVERBA: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
I doubt this is true,all na publicity stunt.
Is this not the same lady that claimed she found a baby in from of her gate (earlier post)
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by irepbdg(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
This what tramaldo, sk, weed and crack can do..... She needs TB joshua intervention.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by ITANAMI(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
sexy face though[/center]
sexybbstar:
Why did driftiingking fainted in my space.... U dey snatch Ftc on top your thread.
No mind am.
sexy face though
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
she doesnt want no heaven; thats american street english.
she doesn't mean it judging by that slang
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by M2dX(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
She means serah not satan angry
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by whitebeard(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
which fame and money, stupidity and poverty has finished this slaymumu with crayfish brain,she is looking for illuminati customer
eva u again

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by debspauly(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
;Dwell is her life ,is her soul,is her body,and her eternity...who cares
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by whizzyleejr(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good of her, all because of fame and money, it's out of my bizzz since every one will bear his/her cross, she will be the one to bear the punishment in hell, me that didn't sell mine to devil is praying not to miss heaven talkless of selling it
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by obagangan: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
pls let me no. if she is rich now and how much she's worth?

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
A Nigerian Satanist! Hnnmmm interesting... Her biz though
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Ddaji(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Any day good news come from Igbo land I promised to declare free drinks for my guys.Haba!!! Is too much naaa from arrest in Asia, Evans,unity begging in the north, ritual killing and now daughter Satan all in the name of making it quick.

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Evablizin(f): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
whitebeard:
eva u again
white baba dis Ipob gal no get sense at all
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Martin0(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
;Dwell is her life ,is her soul,is her body,and her eternity...who cares
is noon of her's eee why u talk like that,sure say it not her way of being famous?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by khalhokage(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
See fine girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.