Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair (19148 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by philfearon(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2017
room089:
Aunty time don dey go o!
Shut up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Benjom(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2017
She's pretty. It blends with her beauty.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by mohince(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2017
I think sai na abolo sef
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by TINALETC3(f): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2017
grin see as u pack us like sardine grin
tolulope855:

You have the right to remain silent, for whatever you say, will be used against you in the court of law!!
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by OgaBuhari: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2017
All these ugly Afonjas sef. TUFIAKWA
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Abfinest007(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
always as gorgeous as even but you bcom Mrs come n visit me in my room is private come alone
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by d33types: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
tolulope855:

You have the right to remain silent, for whatever you say, will be used against you in the court of law!!

Who cares about space booking?

I'm simply tired of all these irrelevant shitty nairaland info.who cares if she barbs abolo?
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Lalas247(f): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Looks good on her
Though she could ditch the green shade
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by room089: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2017
philfearon:
Shut up!!!
Chai!
E pain am sha! grin
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Ijaya123: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
In the first pix, what is wrong with her legs?

Looks like a disorder or something.
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Loop1: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
No amount of makeup will hide your old face for too long
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Loop1: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2017
tolulope855:

Officer ,na so you go de do illegal job wey dpo no send you .
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by allstarcomic(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2017
SHE LOOKS VERY CUTE, MEHN SOME PIPU ARE SHUST UNIMAGINABLY BEAUTIFUL

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by crisisexpert321(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2017
One lady i love to sleep with. I need more hustle my bank bal of 1.5m might be 1 night stand with her. What i do after the romp? grin

Nothing last forever, enjoy what ever you can now. Slay or no slay, baby mama or not. After all marriages don't last in our generation. Do what makes you happy o, but remember heaven must be made or go to the alternative. cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by blaqroy: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Fine mama
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by SHIJUADE02: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Nice
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Chanwealth(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
kiss slay mama
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Ony10: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Age is no longer on her side
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by pele1988: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
wow
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by tolulope855(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Loop1:

Officer ,na so you go de do illegal job wey dpo no send you .

False allegation on an officer of the law? Be ready to defend yourself in the court of law.

We can as well settle outside court. Your choice.
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by regma: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2017
God should help this generation ooooo. some of people we call celebrities are either half naked or having no home
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by tolulope855(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin see as u pack us like sardine grin

Na only you come be girl inside the 'sardine'..... Ok oo.
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Rhodiumic(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
AMvanquish:
Ur fine if ur fine. This one go still fine even if she barb gorimapa.
yhu don talk am finish. She fine stupid lol.
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by madjune(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2017
So crazy about this lady.
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Piloeternity(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2017
she's indeed BEAUTIFUL​! saw her one on one yesterday at the Glo music tour held in Ibadan.... she fine no be small, she was like "Ibadan kin lon shele?" (Ibadan what's up). Also saw Uche Jumbo too biko mama don add more weight
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by kingamon(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2017
twilliamx:
Even without a head, she go still fine
lmao you mumu pass me

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Petdagr8t(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2017
I have a landlady when I was in Abuja, she told me she loves me and want me to knack her kpako but I told her madam, u're too old. Madam Juliet u too old leave slay job for young babes.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Greatidonis: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
The millage for this one odometer go done clock one million miles and running.....
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Nymbols1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Loop1: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
tolulope855:

False allegation on an officer of the law? Be ready to defend yourself in the court of law.

We can as well settle outside court. Your choice.

I have note down your police number .it is people like you who is given the police a bad name .shi shi I no go gee you grin .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi / I Got Married To Avoid Being A ‘baby Daddy’ – Naeto C / Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.