Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair (19144 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by ufojude: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
kiss slay mama

Go and marry... That's how she will slay mama to old mama...smh
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by ukelament(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
let me go and weave my hair
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by donqx: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
bleaching in progess
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by merits(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
winkmart:
It's well, I made this same post earlier today..someone made same post 3hours later and sent to FrontPage immediately without a single comment on it.
After some people will come and place THREAD CLOSED on your own post.
Make una kwantinu, if some of these people own this forum, they will be the only ones running it now, cuz members go don abscond
na you dey worry yourself, have noticed this some years back,the mod always do partial.once it comes to that.
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by Lumig: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Beautiful! The more beautiful, the more problems they come with...
Re: PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair by tolulope855(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Loop1:

I have note down your police number .it is people like you who is given the police a bad name .shi shi I no go gee you grin .

You go give Lawyer money now.. No problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internet Compares The 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In The World With The 2019's / “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi / Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.