Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi (19373 Views)

Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal / How Osinbajo Campaigned For Dapo Abiodun In Ogun / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ha how is he goofing well we know we need freedom for our beloved nation Nigeria. cool

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by davidif: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Former national chairman, Traditional Rulers of Oil Producing Communities of Nigeria, TROMPCON, His Majesty, Charles Ayemi-Botu, has said the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo “goofed by harping” on the Nigerian constitution to insist that the country remains an indivisible entity.

Ayemi-Botu, who is a paramount ruler of Siembiri Kingdom, Delta State, made the observation in Warri, when he played host to a delegation of the United States, US, Consulate, led by Paul Hines, Political and Economic Adviser to the Consul General, who visited to find out how Niger Delta communities were fairing under the leadership of Osinbajo.

According to Ayemi-Botu, “Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, harped on the indivisibility of Nigeria and the illegality of any opinion opposed to that based on the constitution.

“Without fear or favour, the Acting President goofed in that thinking. The constitution is dynamic and amenable to change. Buhari came to power promising change, and change we want.

“The 1914 – 2014 treaty of amalgamation of Nigeria by Lord Lugard is gone and expired. Added to the force of the 2014 confab and the glaring inequality among groups where Niger Delta, the goose that lays the golden egg, is perpetual second- class citizens, the indivisibility of Nigeria has become too shaky to tarry.

“Under the circumstance, the peaceful way to go is restructuring and the best tool to achieve that is referendum. That is why we call on the US and the developed West to prevail on Federal Government to allow referendum for people to fairly determine where they want to be.

“Individuals, groups and zones can raise sentiments, but oil, particularly the vast reserves in my Niger Delta, the economic live wire the entire nation survives on is the only unifying factor for sustained unified Nigeria. But for oil which makes up 98 per cent of Nigeria’s GDP, Nigeria would not have been.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/26/osinbajo-goofed-nigeria-remaining-together-niger-delta-monarch-ayemi-botu/

Lalasticlala

Nigerians and there flowery prose sha.

Either way, there is no way the US or the UK would intervene in the internal affairs of a foreign country that isn't considered an enemy so this man is wasting his time.

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by suremanpatriot: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wht do u mean goofed,u ppl call Nigerians are difficult to govern sad
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by autchies(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2017
graphiti:

here we go again!
Specco, u have just buttressed hilroys assertion!
U guys are naive! And u have just expressed d average 'ipobic' thinking: "If he doesnt tow my line, then he has betrayed me".
I was telling a nairalander two years ago (or there about) that d north will rather vote a sw president AND sw VP rather than a north president/SE VP! Why? Cos they can trust d sw to relinquish power after their tenure, whereas, they have absolutely no trust in d SE, and if anything negative happens to d president, they don't trust d (SE) VP to #step down/ relinquish power when d appropriate time comes!
What about obansanjo third term bid. Me analyzer

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:
Let's all assume referendum is the way to go, and Igbos decide to remain. That will still not make them become president. Who is going to vote for an Igbo presidential candidate? Is it the Northerners they call backward people or South westerners they call cowards? Politically, Igbos are the most naive group I have ever seen. They suck in playing political cards. And if they decide to opt out, trust me, nobody wants them out of their region more than Yorubas and Hausas

We are not talking about Igbo president. Honestly me I don't care which tribe the president comes from. What I want is for regions to control their resources. This will make us look inwards and explore possible options. Have you looked at the budget? South South and South East has the lowest allocations. But this is where bulk of the money comes from. Situations like this makes people angry. I'm not calling for Biafra but in extreme cases of deceit like this you tend to feel the passion with the agitators.
We in the South East and South South are under economic blockade. We have sea ports in calabar and co but the Government chose to neglect them. The Apapa sea port in Lagos is over loaded. This is a port the country could benefit from but tribalism won't let them do the right thing.
I think the agitation of Igbos are some how justified. Imagine if the Government mines the coal in Enugu? We would have more money. The North focus on Agriculture, South West Manufacturing and commerce? Restructuring will do this country a lot better but the powers that be don't want it.

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by 2016v2017: 3:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Former national chairman, Traditional Rulers of Oil Producing Communities of Nigeria, TROMPCON, His Majesty, Charles Ayemi-Botu, has said the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo “goofed by harping” on the Nigerian constitution to insist that the country remains an indivisible entity.

Ayemi-Botu, who is a paramount ruler of Siembiri Kingdom, Delta State, made the observation in Warri, when he played host to a delegation of the United States, US, Consulate, led by Paul Hines, Political and Economic Adviser to the Consul General, who visited to find out how Niger Delta communities were fairing under the leadership of Osinbajo.

According to Ayemi-Botu, “Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, harped on the indivisibility of Nigeria and the illegality of any opinion opposed to that based on the constitution.

“Without fear or favour, the Acting President goofed in that thinking. The constitution is dynamic and amenable to change. Buhari came to power promising change, and change we want.

“The 1914 – 2014 treaty of amalgamation of Nigeria by Lord Lugard is gone and expired. Added to the force of the 2014 confab and the glaring inequality among groups where Niger Delta, the goose that lays the golden egg, is perpetual second- class citizens, the indivisibility of Nigeria has become too shaky to tarry.

“Under the circumstance, the peaceful way to go is restructuring and the best tool to achieve that is referendum. That is why we call on the US and the developed West to prevail on Federal Government to allow referendum for people to fairly determine where they want to be.

“Individuals, groups and zones can raise sentiments, but oil, particularly the vast reserves in my Niger Delta, the economic live wire the entire nation survives on is the only unifying factor for sustained unified Nigeria. But for oil which makes up 98 per cent of Nigeria’s GDP, Nigeria would not have been.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/26/osinbajo-goofed-nigeria-remaining-together-niger-delta-monarch-ayemi-botu/

Lalasticlala
Great leader,leading without fear of favour

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by 2016v2017: 3:58am On Jun 27, 2017
LUGBE:
The earlier they call for referendum, the better for this unholy alliance

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by 2016v2017: 4:05am On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:
Let's all assume referendum is the way to go, and Igbos decide to remain. That will still not make them become president. Who is going to vote for an Igbo presidential candidate? Is it the Northerners they call backward people or South westerners they call cowards? Politically, Igbos are the most naive group I have ever seen. They suck in playing political cards. And if they decide to opt out, trust me, nobody wants them out of their region more than Yorubas and Hausas
If Igbos opt out,you Afonja will remain a perpetual slave to the hausas,based on your judgement ,the hausas will never choose or vote for an Afonja as president,hope your brain is functioning ?

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by entrepreneurmic: 5:16am On Jun 27, 2017
truehero:
Raw truth. Nigeria without oil is equal to history
WRONG, ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA IS BLESSED. THE OIL IS MAKING THE GOVT LAZY. UAE IS USING THEIR OIL TO DEVELOP OTHER SECTORS OF THE ECONOMY. THE PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS GREED AND CORRUPTION.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by entrepreneurmic: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2017
prolove22:
COPY and PASTE
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation
A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?
He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.
I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!
Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.
THE SIMPLE TRUTH
Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.
Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.
Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.
Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall
United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall
If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.
Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?
Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand
of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.
YOU SAID IT ALL. WHAT WE NEED IS EQUALITY, JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS.

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by akinszz: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2017
madbuhari:
they are masturbating already

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by ScotsReferendum: 5:31am On Jun 27, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

What I'm saying is, all of us in the Niger Delta should wake up now and fight for our resources more. We should not condemn the Igbos, let's leave them to chat their own course.

The Yorubas can stay with their beloved north

Forget all this online deceit

The true NigerDeltans have made up their minds to escape with the Biafrans

Even the Christian North have approved KANU.

Everybody wan tear race comot from Nigeria

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by ScotsReferendum: 5:43am On Jun 27, 2017
LordAdam16:

But we have woken up and been fighting for our resources since the 90's na.

The armed wing have already given a counter ultimatum, and the political wing have already made the position of restructuring or bust.

No one is condemning the Igbos outright. What several individual ethnic groups in the SS are doing is individually setting the record straight for some (note not all) Biafran overbearing elements that do not want to realize that the Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers of 1967 are not the same states of today. A people are free to choose a different identity whenever they want. The minorities of these states have the right to choose who they want to align with, just like the Igbos have a right to choose if they want to secede or remain. So none of the minorities should be blackmailed, coerced, or threatened to join Biafra against their wish. That is all.

It is very important to sound this now, because in Nigeria silence is adjudged to mean acceptance.

No body should force any minority group in the SS to join Biafra, Niger Delta Republic or whatever remains of Nigeria. If the Itshekiris want to join Nigeria/Oduduwa Republic, fine. If the Aniomas and Ikwerres want to join Biafra, fine. If the Urhobos want to join Niger Delta Republic, fine. But it should be by choice (preferably a referendum) not threats or coercion.

Many have made this agitation for agreed identity into a 'if you don't want to be part of me, then I shouldn't respect your cause' argument, which is wrong. The ability to choose should not be for just one group, and the choice to choose from should not just be Nigeria or Biafra (that made sense in 1967, it is an insult in 2017).

-Lord

Point out where Kanu insisted that the minorities must be Biafrans.?

Provide a link to this assertion

You goofed this time

Kanu has never insisted that any tribe must join the Igbos

And put this at the back of your mind

The Ijaws are now more Biafrans than the Igbos

Which tribe will then lead the agitation for NigerDelta republic

I know that it was only the Ijaws who fought bled and died for NigerDelta republic and Resource control. Other tribes just kept quiet while some even insulted the Ijaws

If you doubt me, mention one non-Ijaw town that was destroyed because of the NigerDelta struggle

Odi is an Ijaw town

Mention just one non-Ijaw town destroyed because of NigerDelta struggle

NigerDelta republic is a closed chapter once the Ijaws vote a yes for Biafra because in Biafra their dreams will be achieved and they will never pick up arms again.

If you doubt me, let's bet in dollars

AirFireEarthH20, you are wise. I will check your response later.

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by madbuhari: 6:01am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=akinszz post=57872037][/quote]

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by truehero(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2017
WRONG, ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA IS BLESSED. THE OIL IS MAKING THE GOVT LAZY. UAE IS USING THEIR OIL TO DEVELOP OTHER SECTORS OF THE ECONOMY. THE PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS GREED AND CORRUPTION.

I get ur point but such greed is championed by a section of the country. They have the notion that the oil is their's and has designed a system to keep Nigeria that way.

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by akinszz: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=madbuhari post=57872290][/quote]

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by pressplay411(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Agumbankembu:
This one US came to ask, I am glad the man told them the truth.

US people bikonu epp our solution, even if crude no do again and una want palm oil, Biko come, my grandpa get hectares of palm plantation, take and share to your people.

Epp us, we are tayad cry we are tayad of this country.

Seriously you think US/UK want stability in Nigeria? How naive. If you still think our present precarious predicament is self inflicted you need to unglue your eyes.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by pressplay411(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2017
truehero:

I get ur point but such greed is championed by a section of the country. They have the notion that the oil is their's and has designed a system to keep Nigeria that way.

That the oil is theirs, is not a notion, its a fact. Don't other states get to own their resources?

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by LordAdam16: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Point out where Kanu insisted that the minorities must be Biafrans.?

Provide a link to this assertion

You goofed this time

Kanu has never insisted that any tribe must join the Igbos

And put this at the back of your mind

The Ijaws are now more Biafrans than the Igbos

Which tribe will then lead the agitation for NigerDelta republic

I know that it was only the Ijaws who fought bled and died for NigerDelta republic and Resource control. Other tribes just kept quiet while some even insulted the Ijaws

If you doubt me, mention one non-Ijaw town that was destroyed because of the NigerDelta struggle

Odi is an Ijaw town

Mention just one non-Ijaw town destroyed because of NigerDelta struggle

NigerDelta republic is a closed chapter once the Ijaws vote a yes for Biafra because in Biafra their dreams will be achieved and they will never pick up arms again.

If you doubt me, let's bet in dollars

AirFireEarthH20, you are wise. I will check your response later.[/s]

Read and comprehend my post before ranting like you're high on expired drugs.

People like you give the Biafran agitation a bad rep, and I know better than to exchange words with you. You are IRRELEVANT.

-Lord

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by hilroy: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
2016v2017:

If Igbos opt out,you Afonja will remain a perpetual slave to the hausas,based on your judgement ,the hausas will never choose or vote for an Afonja as president,hope your brain is functioning ?

Were you dead when Obasanjo was elected in 1999?
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by ScotsReferendum: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
LordAdam16:

Read and comprehend my post before ranting like you're high on expired drugs.

People like you give the Biafran agitation a bad rep, and I know better than to exchange words with you. You are IRRELEVANT.

-Lord

I read your post and you spoke trash

You are inconsequential

Pls, go for medical checkup

You got it wrong this time around

Learn to be humble when you are corrected

Even wise people are called stupid when they refused to acknowledge that they made a mistake.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by LordAdam16: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

I read your post and you spoke trash

You are inconsequential

Pls, go for medical checkup

You got it wrong this time around

Learn to be humble when you are corrected

Even wise people are called stupid when they refused to acknowledge that they made a mistake.

Are you MAD?

Show me in my original writeup where I said "Kanu insisted that the minorities must join Biafra."

If you cannot point it out, then you are an IMB*CILE.

F**L!

And this is the official position of the Ijaw Youth Council:

“The attention of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) worldwide has been drawn to a statement credited to one MASSOB leader, Solomon Chukwu published in the
Vanguard and other newspapers of Tuesday June 6, 2017 declaring that the south-south region is included in the territory of Biafra which MASSOB, IPOB and other self-determination movements are agitating for. This comment has been made by other Biafra leaders in different forums. For the records, the IYC wishes to state as follows:

1. That the Ijaw and Niger Delta people identifies with the Biafra struggle for self-determination.

2. However, we wish to state clearly that the Ijaw and Niger Delta struggle for self-determination predates the Biafra agitations. It is on record that even before the Biafra declaration of independence in 1967, Major Jasper Adaka Boro during the twelve days revolution declared a Niger- Delta Republic in 1966. This was before the advent and struggle for the actualization of Biafra.

3. The Ijaw and Niger Delta people had always maintained separate and distinct identity from our Igbo brothers of the South East.

4. While we share in the Biafra agitation for self-determination which is not in any way different from our agitation; we wish to clearly state that the Ijaw areas are not part and parcel of the territory of Biafra.

5. We will collaborate with our south eastern, middle belt and any other minority groups in the quest for self-determination based on mutual respect and common understanding. In the coming days, we will start the constructive engagement on these terms”, the statement was quoted as saying.

...to disprove your id*otic statement that "The Ijaws are now more Biafrans than the Igbos."

B*ST*RD!!!

Quote me again and you'll regret it. Moronic amo*ba. If you're looking for who'll make you suicidal, I'll give you double dose.

IMBECIL*C C*W!

-Lord
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by ScotsReferendum: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
LordAdam16:

Are you MAD?

Show me in my original writeup where I said "Kanu insisted that the minorities must join Biafra."

If you cannot point it out, then you are an IMB*CILE.

F**L!

And this is the official position of the Ijaw Youth Council:

...to disprove your id*otic statement that "The Ijaws are now more Biafrans than the Igbos."

B*ST*RD!!!

Quote me again and you'll regret it. Moronic amo*ba. If you're looking for who'll make you suicidal, I'll give you double dose.

IMBECIL*C C*W!

-Lord

Go back and read your original post against the guy you quoted and you will see that you forked up

Intelligent people don't lose their cool

What have you being drinking of recent
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by LordAdam16: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Go back and read your original post against the guy you quoted and you will see that you forked up

Intelligent people don't lose their cool

What have you being drinking of recent[/s]

IMB*CIL*!

How difficult is it for you to simply quote the exact sentence or paragraph where I said "Kanu insisted that the minorities must join Biafra."

Okpo!

Mor*nic tw*t!

Why not you continue with your f**lish statements and lies like your "Ijaws are now more Biafrans than Igbos." This is how some of you go around creating problems for yourselves unnecessarily.

M*DIOT!

-Lord
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by ScotsReferendum: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
LordAdam16:

IMB*CIL*!

How difficult is it for you to simply quote the exact sentence or paragraph where I said "Kanu insisted that the minorities must join Biafra."

Okpo!

Mor*nic tw*t!

Why not you continue with your f**lish statements and lies like your "Ijaws are now more Biafrans than Igbos." This is how some of you go around creating problems for yourselves unnecessarily.

M*DIOT!

-Lord

Once an intelligent man start cursing, it means he is dumb on that issue

You lost

Happy holiday
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by LordAdam16: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Once an intelligent man start cursing, it means he is dumb on that issue

You lost

Happy holiday[/s]

You're running away, IMB*CIL*.

You can quote my entire previous message, but can't quote a simple sentence or paragraph pointing out where I made a statement you credit to me in your stupidity?

Ewu! You think everyone would condone your foolishness?!

If you want to be an a**face, I'll treat you like one...

R*TARD*D TR*GL*DYTE!

CR*TINOUS F*CKTARD!

Run along you DEM*NTED P*PPY.

-Lord
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by mildteddy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:

The joke is on you and your kinsmen. You call others slaves, but in reality, you Igbos are the ultimate slaves to Nigeria. Not only are you slaves to Hausas and Yorubas, you are also slaves to the other minority tribes. Afterall, it is only slaves that ask for freedom just like the Igbos are doing now. See, everyone sees you as a joke and crying babies looking for attention now.
Let me breakdown for you why you tribe is the slaves of Nigeria.

From return of democracy in 1999

1999 to 2007

President: Obasanjo (Yoruba) 8 years
Vice President: Atiku (Northerner) 8 years

2007 to 2010

President: Yar Adua (Northerner) 3 years
Vice President: Goodluck (Ijaw: minority tribe) 3 years

2010 to 2015

President: Goodluck (Ijaw) 5 years
Vice president: Sambo (Northerner) 5 years

2015 till date

President: Buhari (Northerner) 2 years
Vice president: Osinbanjo (Yoruba) 2 years

Igbos not even a vice president for one week grin cheesy

Call Yoruba anything you like, but in all honesty, the joke is on you guys

Hehehehehehe.

You sound pained and confused at the same time. How can that be?

Is Lai no longer paying you guys?

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by hilroy: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
mildteddy:

Hehehehehehe.

You sound pained and confused at the same time. How can that be?

Is Lai no longer paying you guys?

Deep inside you are weeping. I feel your pain Osu. Just to add some salt to your injury, the last time an Igbo man was number 1 or 2 in this country was Alex Ekwueme as Vice president in 1983. That means you Igbos have been slaves to Nigeria for 34 years and you will continue to be for a long time because you guys political game is very dumb. I know the fact is staring in the face and making you cry like your kinsmen. Sorry cry baby

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Adelaide2: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
dessz:
developers have forgotten the saying"don't mock a person with a twig in his eyes, when you have a log in your own eyes" when u can't even cater,and purge your state of crime, u are asking for a whole nation. Rome wasn't built in a day guys

This is the most shortsighted statement ever. Has Nigeria, a whole nation (using your words) been able to cater for itself or purge itself of crime? You are silly

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by mildteddy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:

Deep inside you are weeping. I feel your pain Osu. Just to add some salt to your injury, the last time an Igbo man was number 1 or 2 in this country was Alex Ekwueme as Vice president in 1983. That means you Igbos have been slaves to Nigeria for 34 years and you will continue to be for a long time because you guys political game is very dumb. I know the fact is staring in the face and making you cry like your kinsmen. Sorry cry baby

Lmao!

This guy is fun and persistent. I hope it gets you a raise at BMC.
You need to up your "game" though.

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by nextdoor84(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
dessz:
developers have forgotten the saying"don't mock a person with a twig in his eyes, when you have a log in your own eyes" when u can't even cater,and purge your state of crime, u are asking for a whole nation. Rome wasn't built in a day guys

Oga ACCOMODATOR stop taking paracetamol for another man's headache... Your Ewedu republic is on fire as we speak!!

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by NovusHomo(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2017
misano:

So for ur mind now U call Nigeria country? We don't even know where our President is. I'm from SS, seriously, Dis Afonjas & Hausas make me sick. U don't want an Igbo man to be president & U don't want to let the Igbos go.

Listen, the Igbos can go whenever they are ready. Who, or what is holding them back?

Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina / 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus / Robbers Write Letters To Lambe, Ogun State Residents

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83