Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) (9122 Views)

A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / Maria: The Sequel / Saved Through Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) by Penshalom(f): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
chitheo:
hi writer.....please can you post a link to save through love?
https://www.nairaland.com/3766782/saved-through-love
Re: Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) by Penshalom(f): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
PROLOGUE
I go down on one knee and bring out the ring I've been keeping with me for a long time.
Although, this proposal was not planned and it's definitely not the atmosphere for it, I am still very nervous.
"Alright then" I say.
"Will you marry me Ava?"
Ava just stares me, no she glares at me, her hands folded on her chest and anger radiating from her.
"No"
"What?"
"You heard me Mister"
"Isn't this what you want?" I ask getting angry again.
She scoffs at my words.
"I thought this is what I wanted but recently, the thought of marrying you does not sound appealing to me" She says angrily.
Now I'm angry.
"You know what? Fine.. I wouldn't want to marry a girl who nags me all the time anyway.. Let's just forget it" I say standing up.
Ava moves close to me.
"Open your ears and listen well mister... WE. ARE. THROUGH" Ava says poking my chest at each word.
She storms out and banged the door. Hard.
Penshalom

This is just an idea of the third part of the story I don't know if I'll continue it tho.
Anyway, Happy Sunday.
Ciao
Peace
Re: Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) by Akinwale14(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Penshalom:
PROLOGUE
I go down on one knee and bring out the ring I've been keeping with me for a long time.
Although, this proposal was not planned and it's definitely not the atmosphere for it, I am still very nervous.
"Alright then" I say.
"Will you marry me Ava?"
Ava just stares me, no she glares at me, her hands folded on her chest and anger radiating from her.
"No"
"What?"
"You heard me Mister"
"Isn't this what you want?" I ask getting angry again.
She scoffs at my words.
"I thought this is what I wanted but recently, the thought of marrying you does not sound appealing to me" She says angrily.
Now I'm angry.
"You know what? Fine.. I wouldn't want to marry a girl who nags me all the time anyway.. Let's just forget it" I say standing up.
Ava moves close to me.
"Open your ears and listen well mister... WE. ARE. THROUGH" Ava says poking my chest at each word.
She storms out and banged the door. Hard.
Penshalom

This is just an idea of the third part of the story I don't know if I'll continue it tho.
Anyway, Happy Sunday.
Ciao
Peace
Hmmm continue ma
Re: Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) by Penshalom(f): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
I'm working on a story right now, it's titled WOUNDED..wait for it.
I've started working on FOREVER YOURS (Third part of Saved Through Love), let's see how it goes.
Love and miss you all.
Have a great day.
Re: Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) by Penshalom(f): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2017
The teaser for Wounded is up, check it out on my profile
Have a great weekend
Re: Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) by Penshalom(f): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
The first two chapters of Wounded is up. Check it out. Happy Sunday.
Re: Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) by Penshalom(f): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
The first two chapters of Wounded is up. Check it out. Happy Sunday.
Re: Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) by futurewise11(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
oluwaseun15:
Lol,funny Ava and kevin,thanks for dat dear
Hi Seun.
Re: Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) by oluwaseun15(f): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
futurewise11:

Hi Seun.

Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Writing Apps And Tools / The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) / Yorùbá Proverbs, Translation With Morals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.