Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years (37780 Views)

3 Things We Learn From Diddy And Cassie Marital Breakup....after 11 Years / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by valnelly(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2017
As I write this.... I'm filled with so much hurt and regret.
My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.
I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere. The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.
During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford. The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it. I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her. But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me... I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much. I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Papiikush: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2017
You'll get over it.

470 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Victornezzar: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Bro dats not an issue 2 get worried over....just forget her.....delete everything about her
Infact ur lucky cos u no go dey think about anything again.....Make money nd look 4 someone better

220 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by jessejunior(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:
You'll get over it.

seconded

we learn from everything happening to us, so we could be better... bt I think the ultimate thing now is to be successful

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Your assumptions that you noticed she possessed things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Papiikush: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.

Sometimes you speak the impossible in a casual way

jessejunior:

seconded

we learn from everything happening to us, so we could be better... bt I think the ultimate thing now is to be successful

Success has always been the antidote for heartbreaks grin

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by wahles(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2017
I feel ur pain bruh# craziest feeling I won't wish on my worst enemy! I Pray u get past these and come out strong! Just don't loose urself hurting# sowwie

17 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by GodsLastBorn: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2017
bro now u av got to man up! Where r ur homies? U need some guys time. Go out have a few beer n barbeque, fish or anything u enjoy a lot. U work? Maximum concentration on work or getting a better one or devising a way to make more money on d side. Use that time for nursing hrtbreak on having a goodtime n hustle or brainstorming ideas. Its ususally hard at first but after two days or thre when ur focus sets in u will b happy i bet u. D mode u need now is workhard playhard mode. Maybe a little side pusi will help u, it heps a lot. Side chick? These are moments that side chicks are so essential.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:

Sometimes you speak the impossible in a casual way

How is that "Impossible?" how many guys will she flaunt on her social media page before meeting Mr right?.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Papiikush: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:

How is that "Impossible?" how many guys will she flaunt on her social media page before meeting Mr right?.
You don't just flaunt random people on your social media everytime you are in a relationship. You take your time with person before tagging them as "boo/bae/fiancee" etc..

By the way your question should be "how many relationships must she go into before finding Mr right?"

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
You see, some of these ladies would have loved to remain with the love of their lives for however long it takes him to be ready...but, you people will not stop putting pressure on them. You have dated her for 4years? 4 years of constant testing and tasting. Now she is 25...Very soon emusmith will remind her she is 28 and single.

Don't worry bro, it's not your fault that things are this way. One thing you should understand is, most ladies don't have that patience of dating one guy for years. It's a risk in this Nigeria where they keep reminding you of biological clock and the guy can change his mind.

I know how you feel, i'll advise you channel your time into lucrative ventures. Don't go begging with catarrh falling out of your nose. That'll spell desperation and would turn her off, you'll lose your respect. Don't bug her with calls, call once and let go. If she deems it necessary to call, fine. If she doesn't...life goes on.

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Your assumptions that you noticed she possess things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.
Aunty cry you too like support bad thing as far as na woman

32 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:

You don't just flaunt random people on your social media everytime you are in a relationship. You take your time with person before tagging them as "boo/bae/fiancee" etc..

By the way your question should be "how many relationships must she go into before finding Mr right?"
It's wrong to go about tagging boyfriends on social media, the only exception should be a fiancé and fiancée relationship. BTW, no one knows how many relationships they'd get into before finding Mr right...it's like being in a circle.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Aunty cry you too like support bad thing as far as na woman
Not true.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Papiikush: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
It's wrong to go about tagging boyfriends on social media, the only exception should be a fiancé and fiancée relationship. BTW, no one knows how many relationships they'd get into before finding Mr right...it's like being in a circle.

Lol and you are certain all fiancé and fiancée scenarios are different from the random boyfriend/girlfriend issues?

No one knows how many relationships but you have to take your time before calling it a relationship in the first place. The signs are always out there to see.

Don't just say it is wrong to flaunt your lover. You are not a robot are you? undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
pocohantas:
You see, some of these ladies would have loved to remain with the love of their lives for however long it takes him to be ready...but, you people will not stop putting pressure on them. You have dated her for 4years? 4 years of constant testing and tasting. Now she is 25...Very soon emusmith will remind her she is 28 and single.

Don't worry bro, it's not your fault that things are this way. One thing you should understand is, most ladies don't have that patience of dating one guy for years. It's a risk in this Nigeria where they keep reminding you of biological clock and the guy can change his mind.

I know how you feel, i'll advise you channel your time into lucrative ventures. Don't go begging with catarrh falling out of your nose. That'll spell desperation and would turn her off, you'll lose your respect. Don't bug her with calls, call once and let go. If she deems it necessary to call, fine. If she doesn't...life goes on.

No mind them.
That's how adesuwa left remi for banky , as soon as he proposed marriage and fixed date for engagement.
He feels because shes inlove with him and he wasted her time for 4years at a stretch, expanding her body count and pussyyyy means that she won't leave for greener pastures .. Smhhh.

Op better focus on making your better and eligible for marriage .

Next time , u won't date up to even two years before u say I do.

Take heart.

Such is life .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by SmellingAnus(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
The earlier you remain happy and free yourself from depression , the better for you.... If you have really loved her well, she may most likely come back to you no matter the number of dicks she ends up fuckin...Lol...

Anyway, get busy with school, work or join a department in your church and become very committed if you are a Christian

7 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:

Lol and you are certain all fiancé and fiancée scenarios are different from the random boyfriend/girlfriend issues?

No one knows how many relationships but you have to take your time before calling it a relationship in the first place. The signs are always out there to see.

Don't just say it is wrong to flaunt your lover. You are not a robot are you? undecided
What I stated is relative, and that was why I said "Silly girls" indulge in such, 'cause no matter the love both parties are professing to each other, anything could go wrong which would bring you back to square one. So in a situation you tagged him/her as boo/bae with all sorta flattering comments which your social media contacts are well aware of, then suddenly there is a breakup, you delete his/her existence, answer questions as to what happened, and the next time you're in another...you repeat the same rubbish. How will those who want to take you seriously do so?, obviously, you could be sending 'Mr right' far away with your activities. grin Personally, I don't even us "I'm in a relationship".

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2017

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Papiikush: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
What I stated is relative, and that was why I said "Silly girls" indulge in such, 'cause no matter the love both parties are professing to each other, anything could go wrong which would bring you back to square one. So in a situation you tagged him/her as boo/bae with all sorta flattering comments which your social media contacts are well aware of, then suddenly there is a breakup, you delete his/her existence, answer questions as to what happened, and the next time you're in another...you repeat the same rubbish. How will those who want to take you seriously do so?, obviously, you could be sending 'Mr right' far away with your activities. grin Personally, I don't even us "I'm in a relationship".

You are a whole new level of weird. undecided

Though ladies are the ones who do the flaunting around (silly girls according to you) grin

14 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Chibydinho(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
To say you're hopeless is the height of stupidity as a man, sorry I said that. But Boss, this is not the time to count losses.
Learn one thing today about ladies, too much attention dey blow their head even if na she fall for you first. That is why even if you no be fvckboy, you need a side chick always as a way to deflect the whole attention from ya main babe.
Finally, on ya case, you've got to be a man. Love doesn't beg, so don't beg her. Try and find ways to improve yourself and be happy. To be happy will drag babes to you and don't forget, you need to learn how to handle them or you fall victim again.
I wish you well on ya recovery journey but sin no more.. Oh! You said was it coz of sex? Like you dey deny am the stuff.. Chai.. Be a slay guy and enjoy as long as it last coz more of these relationship are just medium term.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Chibydinho(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
The earlier you remain happy and free yourself from depression , the better for you.... If you have really loved her well, she may most likely come back to you no matter the number of dicks she ends up fuckin...Lol...

Anyway, get busy with school, work or join a department in your church and become very committed if you are a Christian
Like one of my fVck mates joined church fellowship when I tore the heating sessions..lol... Op, God can help too!
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:

You are a whole new level of weird. undecided

Though ladies are the ones who do the flaunting around (silly girls according to you) grin
I have never followed a boyfriend on any social media platform beside whatsapp which seem private. Never used a bf's pic as dp, and that doesn't mean I double-date.

Whether I'm weird?, I don't think so...I think certain things should be kept private till a ring is on the finger. tongue

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Papiikush: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
I have never followed a boyfriend on any social media platform beside whatsapp which seem private. Never used a bf's pic as dp, and that doesn't mean I double-date.

Whether I'm weird?, I don't think so...I think certain things should be kept private till a ring is on the finger. tongue
I hope you are aware the "ring on a finger" is a new skill used by Fuckboys to trap that ass down for a little while longer

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:

I hope you are aware the "ring on a finger" is a new skill used by Fuckboys to trap that ass down for a little while longer
Fùckboys are very easy to spot in the game, and I don't pay a blind eye to their activities around me. How do one know he's serious if he comes with the "Ring" proposal immediate?, use the "No sex before marriage" tool, and he'll disappear. No fùckboy would stick around if he isn't getting the pussy. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Papiikush: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Fùckboys are very easy to spot in the game, and I don't pay a blind eye to their activities around me. How do one know he's serious if he comes with the "Ring" proposal immediate?, use the "No sex before marriage" tool, and he'll disappear. No fùckboy would stick around if he isn't getting the pussy. grin

Pussy ain't the only thing Fuckboys long for you know...Yeah you can spot the easy ones. Lol, lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by SmellingAnus(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chibydinho:

Like one of my fVck mates joined church fellowship when I tore the heating sessions..lol... Op, God can help too!
Lol... Bad guy... grin
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by bonnyhope: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
why would ur gf denies u sex when she is not a virgin, if she is a virgn i will be patient wit her till d d-day
but i dont tink any rite tinkin guy will allow dat. what is d justificatn for not submitin d stuf.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by teehamzat(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sorry bro, such is life....she couldnt flaunt you, reasons best known to her...now watch while she flaunts the new guy....2 years keeping mute was way too much....

And moreover she is 25, you cant blame her

I know It hurts...fvcking hurts, but at this juncture you just have to let go...best revenge is success

8 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by ednut1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Time and money wey u suppose use hammer una go dey chase gal lik mumu. She cant keep waiting for u na. Anoda rich guy don chance u

9 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by EmyLeo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chibydinho:
To say you're hopeless is the height of stupidity as a man, sorry I said that. But Boss, this is not the time to count losses.
Learn one thing today about ladies, too much attention dey blow their head even if na she fall for you first. That is why even if you no be fvckboy, you need a side chick always as a way to deflect the whole attention from ya main babe.
Finally, on ya case, you've got to be a man. Love doesn't beg, so don't beg her. Try and find ways to improve yourself and be happy. To be happy will drag babes to you and don't forget, you need to learn how to handle them or you fall victim again.
I wish you well on ya recovery journey but sin no more.. Oh! You said was it coz of sex? Like you dey deny am the stuff.. Chai.. Be a slay guy and enjoy as long as it last coz more of these relationship are just medium term.

burst my brain jare, nice comment bro.

@op read this comment all over again and apply it, Nd watch your happiness come back..

N.B : learn how to love yourself ,make money to make yourself look good(improve yourself)and not to impress any gal..

all the best bro

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos / 5 Reasons We Kiss / Fake Hymen For Sale In Abuja From N9,000 to N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.