Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years (37789 Views)

3 Things We Learn From Diddy And Cassie Marital Breakup....after 11 Years / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by mapist(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
You'll get over it.

Perfect response. No need to quote OP..
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Kobicove(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Move on with your life
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Optimist88(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
we just ended ours! she's 25, i'm 28! together for 7yrs. Have planned all my life with her! she left cos my job is on 60k salary! she wants to live large always! cheated so many times on me but hard to leave her! I always see myself as single married guy! she earns 48k! our story no be here but she said I should work out of her life some weeks ago and I gladly did! Do I tell you I know over 7men she's slept with including a friend? Most are sugar daddies! do I tell u I once found a used condom in her purse? Do I tell she once engaged in lesbianism? Do I tell you she once masturbated beside me on bed cos I refused a sex! Above all I am glad I'm heartbroken now cos I will be mended soon. All I wrote is just 40% of what I encountered with her

4 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Idrisabiodun: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
To be sincere with you, just thank God for ur life. I understand ur feelings bcoz I've experienced same.

Forget everything about her even delete her from ur profile in any social media in order to erased the past.

Those people that are deceiving her will soon leave, I'm sure you will later hear her story without having a serious and responsible guy again.

As a victim, I'm thanking God for my life, right now I'm legally married with kid, someone that are 100% better than her in everything, and she's still single, her toasters has dropped her.

I'm sure she will be regretting what she did.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:

I asked you a simple question and you're talking another thing.

Give this advise to your sister who is 25 and has ben dating and sleeping with one guy for 4yrs with no hope for the future to stick with him. Nothing will catch up with her simple!!

OK MA
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Eglobalma: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Your assumptions that you noticed she possessed things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.

if ur bf buys u a range rover sport car will u still be ashamed to put him on social media?

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by erumena(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Listen to the bitter truth. Talking from experience, your girl has moved on, you should too. It is hard, I know, but you'll get over it.

It's OK to cry, you'll be empty and sad, but trust me, it's for the best. The earlier you know that, the better for you.

You'll find love again, one that you can never believe is real.

Above all, have a relationship with Jesus, He'll never break your heart!

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Stanchez(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
let her go and enjoy the new life she feels is better bt I hope someone will tell her wen she leave love, she can get it back no matter the worth of richness she gets
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Stanchez(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
na wa ooo....why are girls acting like they buy sense.....giving bad names to the good ones among them
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Cleopatra4(f): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Heineken:
badt guy. Me Don repent now sha.. No more nacking for now. Lol
What is Mumu button undecided

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by kobhams: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
• You do not go into a relationship with the mindset of marriage when you are yet to settle down - it is a " white elephant project " and it might be quite an unfriendly one at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by wahles(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
SpencerM:

i kno ds person�
cheesy
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by TinaAnita(f): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
She might be over 25. Most ladies don't disclose their real age for some reason.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by strozzy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bro u have to be very strong, i really know how u feel right now, just let her go, that's a girl for u, they are all thesame, they cant stay when things are tough, just try to get her off your mind, i know it would be hard, do things that would distract u from remembering her, just fight it, trust me in less than a month or more, u will get over her., and try and focus more on being successful, so that she can regret she left u,

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by bigcp(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
pocohantas:
You see, some of these ladies would have loved to remain with the love of their lives for however long it takes him to be ready...but, you people will not stop putting pressure on them. You have dated her for 4years? 4 years of constant testing and tasting. Now she is 25...Very soon emusmith will remind her she is 28 and single.

Don't worry bro, it's not your fault that things are this way. One thing you should understand is, most ladies don't have that patience of dating one guy for years. It's a risk in this Nigeria where they keep reminding you of biological clock and the guy can change his mind.

I know how you feel, i'll advise you channel your time into lucrative ventures. Don't go begging with catarrh falling out of your nose. That'll spell desperation and would turn her off, you'll lose your respect. Don't bug her with calls, call once and let go. If she deems it necessary to call, fine. If she doesn't...life goes on.

Wow...this stuff coming out from a 9ja Lady...wow....it means there's till hope for 9ja men...
i like u already...i for begin drag u with ur boo...but i ain't d relationship type....
buttom line...u are very sweet...love ur advice...pls do keep it up

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Collyno82(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
doyinbaby:
smart girl..I will only flaunt a guy on social media a day to our wedding
slayers
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by doyinbaby(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Collyno82:
slayers
yes o
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Collyno82(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
bigcp:

Wow...this stuff coming out from a 9ja Lady...wow....it means there's till hope for 9ja men...
i like u already...i for begin drag u with ur boo...but i ain't d relationship type....
buttom line...u are very sweet...love ur advice...pls do keep it up
why not come out straight
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Collyno82(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
doyinbaby:
yes o
hahaha slay remain ooooh
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Abdul3391(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Xclusivedaniel6:

abi ooooooo
so u imagined how dumb dey r
lol.. oga i no talk ooo before we start 3rd world war here.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Abdul3391:
lol.. oga i no talk ooo before we start 3rd world war here.
lol gringringringrin bad guygringrin

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2017
valnelly:
As I write this.... I'm filled with so much hurt and regret.
My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.
I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere. The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.
During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford. The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it. I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her. But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me... I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much. I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!

#mumu instead make you dey thank God say olosho erase her filthy sef on time from your brighter future. Go and do thanksgiving!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by ghettochild(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2017
kill yaself because of gurl u cant maintain. u better move on
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Brunicekid(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Papiikush:
You'll get over it.
ok...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / 5 Reasons We Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.