Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? (25816 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME / Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by 9jageekz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
naturalwaves:
70 A. I consider this my highest because I missed the test and scored 0/30. I approached the lecturer and he sent me out of his office. I decided to deal with him in the exam. I so much massacred that exam that none of my marks could be deducted. So, I scored 70/ 70 in the exam. He later sent for me after the release of the results and he was so astonished. It was a course in statistics, 200 level....Unaab....2007 or thereabout.

Bro, I Congratulate you, truly this is a great feat achieved, to be sincere I've been is similar situation in which I missed the test and was scored as 0/30. I was so perturbed because the lecturer couldn't assist me. since I was not a female (if you understand what I mean).

I had to work and study assiduously for his exam. but as I had it, I didn't make an 'A' but all glory to God I made a resounding 54/70 grade which was fairly okay..

it was one of the worst grade that semester..Made about 5A's..
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by kulay1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
96A- Agricultural Chemistry & Electrode Processes (CHM455)
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by obataokenwa(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
zoomman:
400L ACC 401- Principles of Taxation (92)

Am still shocked till now dat I got such score knowing fully well how difficult and scary it was back then.
Taxation should be the cheapest course as an accounting student. Change of accounting date, cessation, commencement and petroleum tax, company income tax and capital allowance etc. Anyway is personal sha cos it goes paripasu with advance financial accounting.

You maybe good in management accounting cos back then our lecturer died in between and till today is so difficult cos I've not really worked on that line either. That's why I said its personal cos to me taxation is so simple while mangt account is like a thug of war
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by xynerise: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2017

Business Mathematics
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mth 101- 92
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Nigeriadondie: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Well my first A of d many A's was BCH 201- Chemistry of Carbohydrates and Lipids (3 unit course). As for the score me I no know cos for FUTO especially Biochemistry dept to see result for exam wey u write na wahala. Result checking was like judgement day for us. Na so person go turn prayer warrior. U fit cardiac arrest cos of d heart beat alone. During such periods ur prick no fit erection, for d ladies below go dry like say d babes don enter menopause grin
In such periods, konji go die tongue
I hope things have changed for good now since we left there forever

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Tobium1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
88 A, Chemical structure and bonding
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by ODIAZ(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by 9jageekz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
softy:
When I remember those days, I smile very well, then Praise God deep down my heart.

Among many, I will humbly mention few.

FIELD THEORY 97
Power System 95
Engineering Mathematics II, 97
Control III, 95
Electrical Machines 96

Electrical/Electronics Engineering (POWER OPTION)

In my ND days, I got 4.0/4.0 as GP in first semester, ND1 or 100L.

Most courses scores were 94 and above.

Glory be to God who made it possible.

Hope you concluded your ND with distinction
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by livinus009(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Econometrics 301 -- 97A

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Basildvalour(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Use of English 121- 96/100.

The lecturer went to lift questions from a textbook called "One-time success in Jamb".

I already read the whole textbook back and front while preparing for the Jamb the previous year.

It was such a sweet exam... and all my guys enjoyed from our planned formation! wink
MOUAU
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Believe7(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dammytrager:
As an undergraduate in a University, there are moments we feel like the whole world is against us and there are moments when we feel on top of the world.

One of such events that can create such moments is the release of a result. We have heard cases where students break down in tears or in a worse case commit suicide on seeing a result.

But on this thread we are going to look at the positive side of seeing a result. Yeah! that moment you see the result of one of your courses and you're like 'damn! I rule the world'

So in this thread we're gonna be sharing the highest score we ever got in a course as an undergraduate.

to get the ball rolling, I'll start

My highest was in Engineering Thermodynamics(CHE201), 97A

cool

Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by mike404(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
100 SYMBOLIC LOGIC AND EXISTENTIALISM

PROUD LOGICIAN
PROUD THINKER
PROUD PHILOSOPHER

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by naturalwaves: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
9jageekz:

Bro, I Congratulate you, truly this is a great feat achieved, to be sincere I've been is similar situation in which I missed the test and was scored as 0/30. I was so perturbed because the lecturer couldn't assist me. since I was not a female (if you understand what I mean).

I had to work and study assiduously for his exam. but as I had it, I didn't make an 'A' but all glory to God I made a resounding 54/70 grade which was fairly okay..

it was one of the worst grade that semester..Made about 5A's..
I feel you. 54/ 70 is not fairly okay. It is a wonderful performance. In my own case, I just seem to be naturally good at statistics maybe because I grew up with alot statistics textbooks because that was my mum and dad's course of study.... Mathematics and Statistics. I did not study statistics though but offered a handful of them.
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Dollypie20(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Plant Parasitology (MCB 507), 89A

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Believe7(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
ken69012:
Make it once
ccc u thief..u designed nd printed dat stuff ursef..onle..
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by lonelydora: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
demo4show:
Got a couple of nice grades...

GNS 102 98A
CHM 222 97A
PHY 103 94A
PHY 104 95A
UNN, I guess
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by OMOTOWO(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
89 ..sociology..
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by femijunior4(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin
Afriifa:
year one first semester

Principle of Economics-93. although am an Economics student.

Intro to Psychology -90

intro to sociology-91.

use of English GST101 Bleep dat course. 88.
c fat lie make kuku report u to admin
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by shegoly(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afriifa:
year one first semester

Principle of Economics-93. although am an Economics student.

Intro to Psychology -90

intro to sociology-91.

use of English GST101 Bleep dat course. 88.
.......ah ah ah..........small small na, na only u dey dat dept
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Arccangel(f): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
100 grin Biostatistics

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Basildvalour:
MOUAU

I don't understand
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by kaadibia(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
MCB382 Mycology 88
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by micxwell(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
demo4show:
Got a couple of nice grades...

GNS 102 98A
CHM 222 97A
PHY 103 94A
PHY 104 95A
Are u a ladokite?
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Basildvalour(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't understand
Ok
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Adiwana: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
phy101-85
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by ehioziosa: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
SHOCKING REVELATION!!! “Hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” — Pretty Nigerian Lady Writes On Facebook. click the link below to see photo

https://metweet.com/shocking-revelation-hail-satan-i-have-traded-my-soul-to-the-devil-for-money-pretty-nigerian-lady-writes-on-facebook/
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Kakamorufu(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
that was chm 104. got 86 init
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dammytrager:

These guys should be worshipped

Believe that at your own peril

My highest though was in Practical Chemistry , I scored an 86 , the highest in my faculty. Asides that I scored a couple of 70's in some courses but never an 80 or 90
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
so far.........83 giving me an A.
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by sureteeboy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
MAT 242 Vectorial Mechanics - 84

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time / ASUU members, How Do You Cope Without Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.