Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

AT 30's - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AT 30's (36955 Views)

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AT 30's by Dopeyomi(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Nice update..
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Nice update..

Thks dear....
Update later guyz.
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
CHAPTER SIX
MO turned on the ignition of her car and turned it off almost immediately. She had forgotten her bible in the church. She checked her red designers bag again and hissed. She heard the beep of her phone and saw Sassy's missed calls. her head did a buzz and she sighed dropping the phone back in her bag.
"what else does sassy want"? She mumbled as she got down from the car, adjusting the Ankara gown she wore. Ever since she caught sassy with Johnson, she had been feeling betrayed. She never in her wildest dream think that sassy, Her best friend would stoop so slow, shamelessly to sleep with her boyfriend. Even though she was a sex maniac. She scoffed, as she hurried inside the church auditorium to pick her Bible. She remembered that she had fainted at johnson's house and had woken up in her house with sassy by her side. She had screamed at her and ordered her out of her house and life, and that was why she had prepared to come to church to ask God for mercy. She picked her bible and started to head out of the church when she heard someone call her name. She saw the Bishop as he was walking towards her with bright eyes. MO shifted her gaze to his side and saw a man coming together with him.
"sister Moremi....how are you? I was waiting for you at the office, thk God I have seen you". The Bishop had asked her to come see him but she had forgotten.
"am so sorry Bishop, I forgot. "
" it's okay,.. well I want you to meet my spiritual son, pastor wilson" she gazed at him and immediately got lost in his beautiful brown eyes. how could a man possess such beauty, and the shirt he wore really fitted him.
"sister moremi? " she quickly averted his eyes and looked calmly at the Bishop who just introduced them and walked away leaving them to bond.
" so, miss moremi, were you heading home"?
" no,.. ah I mean yes" they both laughed and Wilson winked at her.
"okay, can I drop you at home? " she walked to where her car was parked and rested her back on it.
" well, no.. I came with my ride". She quickly opened her car door and slid into it as she suddenly felt shy under his gaze.
"uhm, okay can I at least get your number? I would really love to meet with you again ". She smiled as she called out her digits to him.
" I love your one sided dimple... am sure our kids will have them" he suddenly blurted out, while MO's eyes widened. He quickly apologized as he walked to where is Range Rover was parked.
"Kai Wilson, you've fumbled. how can you tell a lady you are just meeting about your intention of having kids with her" he hit his hand on the steering and covered his face with his hand.
MO laughed hard as she began to drive out of the church premises. the guy is cute and looks promising and rich too. She smiled, when one door closes, two other door plus window opens she laughed at her self constructed proverb, she isn't going to remain single afterall.

Chioma blinked again, was she dreaming or what? her husband made breakfast in bed for her. He even helped in cleaning the house. not only that he transferred 15million naira into her account for just her personal upkeep and not only that, he had even bought her a shop and furnished it for her boutique business and make up studio. She chewed the tasty egg he made and sipped the hot tea. how he have changed in just one week to a sweet, caring and loving husband. even their love making pattern had changed from forceful and painful to sweet, melodious and pleasurable.
"baby, hope you are enjoying your meal". He came close to her and sat with her on the bed. although he has apologized to her, she was still scared of him. He noticed her slight withdrawal and he came close to her, taking the tray off her laps, he kissed her and knelt in front of her.
"baby chi, am sorry for hitting you. am so sorry I promise I will never hit you again. " she smiled and kissed him again.
" I wanted asking if you will shop in dubai or France "?
" any where baby, anywhere". He kissed her fully and left her to continue her meal. She raised her hand upwards to thank God, with tears dripping down her eyes.
"affliction shall not rise again for the second time". She mumbled an "amen" as she sipped her tea.

sassy watched her things been moved out of her husband's house. She fought the tears that was threatening to pour as she looked at her kids who were staring at her Confused. She walked to her husband who was standing behind the house.
"honorable please am sorry it will never repeat itself again." she quickly cleaned the tear that dropped on her powdered cheeks. He eyed her and folded his arms.
"sassy, I loved and accommodated you thinking you will behave better than my first wife, I gave you everything you asked and wished for, but you disappointed me. Just take a look at your nude pictures with that stupid boy. What's that is name... Johnson. I will make sure he rots in jail, next time he won't sleep with another man's wife". She went on her knees and held his leg.
"honorable, please if you push me out where will I go to? What will I tell my kids". He pushed her with his feet and began to walk away from her.
"look! You are only permitted to come check your kids every end of the month and after that, don't let me ever see you set your feet in my house again you get! Prostitute! ". She quickly wiped her tears as she began to pack her things into her car. She thanked God she still has enough cash in her account and she still has her eatery business to help her in times of financial embarrassment. Her kids hugged her, then she got into the car and started to drive out of the compound. Only MO knew she had an affair with Johnson, so that means she was the one that told her husband about affair. She tightened her hands on the steering.
"MO will hear from me". She assured herself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AT 30's by Dopeyomi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Gradually turning to an action film..

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by EvaJael(f): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Gradually turning to an action film..
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Wow.... Never expected this, thank you mods for picking my story.
Kip up the good work!
Re: AT 30's by Missmossy(f): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
How come i never got your mention? Beautiful piece swankmee, keep it coming... I pity Moremi though really not easy.
Re: AT 30's by Lordshola: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
swankmee:
Wow.... Never expected this, thank you mods for picking my story.

Kip up the good work!

Congrat.
Re: AT 30's by Jsaviour(f): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice story
Re: AT 30's by Deji124(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
So sassy wan turn diz matter to war,

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice story hete feeling it
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2017
CHAPTER SEVEN
"awww your baby is so cute... See her tiny hand. Ebun this baby look like Bishop o". MO, touched the baby's tiny hands, and then she dropped it to face Her friend who is looking very radiant days after she gave birth.
"Ebun, you will name her after me o! yes nw I am her God mother". They both laughed loudly causing the baby to whimper. She quickly placed the child on her laps and put her breast in her mouth. Her whimpering quickly stopped as she began to suck her only source of food like she was been chased. MO laughed heartily, as she watched her friend's baby feed on her mother's breast like her whole life depends on it. She closed her eyes wishing she would get married soon. Though it's been 7 months and her relationship with pastor Wilson has blossomed, even though he is the boring type he wasn't even romantic but she still managed to love him like that. Their relationship was a Christian one, no kisses, no sex, no romance, just strictly hugging. They had even gone to see his parents and they were both cool with her. She opened her eyes atleast one of these days, he will propose.
"Ebun I finally got a driver. I won't be driving myself anymore ". her friend laughed.
" and imagine o, this particular driver speaks very fluently like he schooled abroad and he is even a graduate imagine"
"this your driver is over qualified o!" they both laughed.
"ehmm, MO, why would you send Sassy's infidelity pictures to her husband? You were not supposed to do that".
"even though she deserves it, I wouldn't do such. Haba she was my very good friend now"
"was?... MO she's still our friend. Try to still love and forgive her no matter what that's what the Bible say, see Johnson wasn't made for you, he is not the bone of your bones please. try to forgive Sassy ok?'' MO noded taking the baby away from her to quietly lay her on the soft bed in Ebun's room.
"alryt, enough of Sassy let's talk about my boyfriend pastor Wilson... ". She crossed her legs listening to her friend with rapt attention.
" uhm. Okay, Wilson is a cool guy, handsome and he is a pastor nw. You know nw. Okay, our relationship though its boring but I don't really care. most times he studies the bible while am with him, at times we watch movies or talk that's all".
"okay, and has he taken his time to explain the bible to you? "
" well no,.. Why would he do that. when we are not in church, but he always tells me that I would be a pastor's wife soon that people will come to me for counseling and I tried picking the bible to study, I ended up sleeping and I couldn't even finish on chapter can you imagine "? Ebun smiled and shook her head.
" MO, your boyfriend who is a pastor is supposed to teach you all these things. You can't understand or interpret the word of God, i e the bible in flesh it can only be done through the spirit, when you have the holyspirit, the bible begins to automatically make a new meaning to you do you understand. So that's why you are reading the bible and sleeping. If you have the holyspirit, he will create an insatiable hunger for the things of God, MO you need to have the holyspirit and enjoy what am enjoying right now". MO shuddered, her friend talked about God like she knows him and like she's her friend.
"MO, I enjoy, peace, joy, happiness, good health, good husband and am prosperous girl! Yea look when you go back home go on your knees and ask God to give you the holyspirit. Look, he is the only one that won't judge or criticize you when you talk to him". MO 's eyes widened with surprise.
"o! You talk to him? "
" yes, I talk to him, he listens and he talks right back to me. He can speak to you through hearing his audible voice, through the scriptures that's why you must constantly drench yourself in the word of God, he also speaks through dreams and visions. you need to experience him. "
" no wonder Wilson always talks to himself".
"ehnnn MO, you really need to ask the holyspirit to help you in making choices cause am not yet convinced that he is yours". She noded her head. She herself wasn't really sure but the guy was just too good to be true though he's boring but sweet, he just got her a car recently and had transferred money into her account. so tell me how would she leave that guy? she hissed and noded at her Ebun who strolled to the kitchen, she really needed the holy spirit after all.

Chioma parked her car and opened her car door. She suddenly felt dizzy. Work had really been hectic. even though her husband fulfilled his promise by getting her a shop for her business. It's been 7 whole month and her boutique and make up business is growing well, she had just finished with a client despite her condition. Dike has been good to her and ever since she got pregnant again his joy knew no bound but ever since she brought home the scan result that she was carrying twin baby girls, he had started changing, ignoring her completely only times when he needed sex, he would have his way forcefully not minding her condition and he would order her to suck his manhood and he would release in her mouth. He would say,
"did I get you pregnant to give me girls ehnnn chi"!
She shook her head, she was tired of crying she needed to find a solution to her problem. when she got down from the car, her heart slammed against its cage. her husband was home! and what baffled her most was that he was home early at 2pm. She sadly waved at the gatekeeper who was greeting her. she quietly walked into the house, on reaching her room her husband naked sight greeted her, he was busy sleeping with their new house girl he had brought from the village the girl was just 16! She was shocked, all she could utter was
"on our matrimonial bed"! the house girl quickly rushed out naked, leaving Dike who quickly wore his boxers and knelt down to beg his wife.
"please chi, she seduced me. please " she rushed to her wardrobe and began to shove her arranged clothes into her box.
" tell me Dike how long have you been doing this how long! " she screamed, while he continued to plead.
" it was just once please, please chi don't leave me I love you". She turned to face him fully
"you love me? and you sleep with my maid, you rape me, insult me, insult my unborn babies! Oh no you don't"!
"oh hell yes! I do love you! I give you everything you asked for! You aren't going any well cause I own you! I bought you from your wretched parents! So start unpacking! " he stood up suddenly and faced his wife. she began to cry afresh
" everything about you is money right! I hate you Dike!!! I hate you! " he slapped her, before she fully recovered from it he started beating her until he was satisfied, then he left to the sitting room. She stood up to pick her car keys while she suddenly started feeling pains on her abdomen, she touched her bulgy stomach as she felt soaked underneath but when she looked down on her cloth the sight of blood greeted her. she managed to walk out of the house with blood dripping down while she walked then she mustered all the strength she had to call her gate keeper. She heard her husband's voice, and the gate keeper's voice, she sighed she was so tired and she needed to rest, then she closed her eyes to rest.

Wilson paced up and down his fancy living room. He kept touching the diamond ring in his pocket will she accept to be his forever. He smiled, even though he was boring and she is the lively type he still loved her. He couldn't wait for her to be here. He scratched his well shaved hair and sat on the sofa. He browsed through his phone and decided to check his Facebook page but he decided to check nairaland to see what was happening.
"celebrity moremi nude pictures".
He quickly clicked on the page as he saw different nude pictures of his wife to be. He quickly closed it, he still couldn't believe it. He decided to check his Facebook page and he saw her news was all over. he shut his eyes. did Bishop introduce her to a prostitute.
"hey baby, " moremi walked to where he was and tried hugging him. He eyed her and stood up. He showed her the nude pictures and she couldn't say a word. She remembered that it was only Sassy that had her nude pictures not even Johnson her ex, could she have done this?
" it's my nude yes, but the person that took this nude pictures of my unclothedness was my best friend, I didn't take it with a guy. " Wilson's eyes suddenly widened.
" oh so you were a lesbian MO!" she shook her head.
"I am not, and was not a lesbian. Can you please hear me out! "
" no MO, you are a sinner I can't hear you out! Even Jesus christ cannot hear you out! You are not even a virgin, and am still asking God to have mercy on you! You disgust me sinner! " fresh tears poured from her eyes, Ebun had told her the holyspirit won't judge her by her past so who was he to judge her.
" you judge me, and you call yourself a pastor"!! That was it, he suddenly got angry and slapped her twice. He was also as shocked as MO herself, he didn't know when he slapped her but he was to proud to apologize, he became more surprised when she walked out of his house. He quickly dialed the Bishop's number he was in trouble again.

2 Likes

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2017
Missmossy:
How come i never got your mention? Beautiful piece swankmee, keep it coming... I pity Moremi though really not easy.

I did mention you dear, thanks for commenting
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=Lordshola post=58216932]
Congrat.
Thks
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2017
Jsaviour:
Nice story
Thks
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Nice story hete feeling it

Thks
Re: AT 30's by pweetymhi(f): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Am a new bie here o Make una welcome me
Re: AT 30's by Dopeyomi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
pweetymhi:
Am a new bie here o
Make una welcome me

Welcome kindly sit beside me here.. lemme order for Popcorn and Chapman for you..

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
ERM kamipe m not enjoying this story

I will just call Seun to b paying u monthly
Re: AT 30's by pweetymhi(f): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Welcome kindly sit beside me here.. lemme order for Popcorn and Chapman for you..

Kindly waiting
Re: AT 30's by Dopeyomi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
pweetymhi:

Kindly waiting
Its on the way...
Re: AT 30's by dupsai(f): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice story.
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
pweetymhi:
Am a new bie here o Make una welcome me

U are Welcum dear
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
dupsai:
Nice story.

Thks dear
Re: AT 30's by smokeydrinky: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Swankmee, this is an interesting story, I'm sooo following.
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
smokeydrinky:
Swankmee, this is an interesting story, I'm sooo following.

Thks alot smokeydrinky (ur nick name is funny tho)

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2017
CHAPTER EIGHT

DEDICATED TO :abefe99, Nmaglit, tosyne2much, SPDAZZY, krissconnect, EvaJael, oluwatymylehyn, green-eyed, Dopeyomi, cuteesthy

"hahaha... gosh Ethan! You're so hilarious". MO laughed at the joke her new driver was saying, she had suddenly found solace in her driver, remembering the past events for the past two weeks, she smiled she had thought that her nudes been online would cause her alot but instead it brought her blessings in disguise, she laughed. She and her driver had even gone to the cinema together the day before, and right now they were both sitting in her parlour eating popcorn and gisting. She even got to find out that he knew how to sew clothes, he is the first child of his family out of two kids and that was all he told her. She found herself admiring him, even though he showed that he cares for her after her ordeal with Wilson even though he has been calling her for the past two weeks now trying to apologize to her. She still isn't ready to see him. Ethan is the replica of the Nigerian musician CHIKE but he was broke. and she can't bring herself to dating a broke guy again after what Johnson did to her. Their gazes locked and she quickly cleared her throat and stood up.
"ehrm... I want to get water from the kitchen, do you care for"? He noded his head and continued staring at her even as she retreated to the kitchen. he loved the way she was built, she has a slim figure but with just perfect features, round butt,round and pointed bosoms, beautiful slim face with pointed nose. He smiled, it was just her beautiful one sided dimple that always turned him on not even her features. He couldn't deny been in love with her and that was why he had to come work for her. He wondered if she would accept him just the way he is. He got distracted from his thoughts when her phone rang out. He eyed the name that appeared on the screen. Why was the stupid so called pastor calling her. This man was trying to block his way and he won't let him,
"in the first place why would he slap and insult his babe? Yeye man" he hissed, he was going to pick the call if he calls again.
MO quickly emptied her cup and poured herself another cup water. She really needed to clear her head hope she isn't falling for her driver. No, she needed to stay far from him and stop all these unnecessary closeness of theirs. and it's all because of Wilson. She hissed, only if they were back together, they would have been married by now.
"do you love him"
She blinked her eyes wondering where the voice came from. Of course she loved Wilson, he is a good guy, and ready for marriage. The main thing is that he's ready for marriage, love will grow in the marriage. She noded her head, she would have to call him back to accept him and get married her mum as usual is already on her neck. She sighed and walked back to the parlor with two glasses of water only to see Ethan talking to someone with her phone. She quickly put down the cups and signaled to him to know who called and he whispered back "it's Wilson". She quickly collected the phone from him and eyed him. Why would he pick her call and she was even waiting for his call.
"Hello, MO? am sorry but if you didn't want to talk to me you shouldn't have given the phone to your driver". He sighed sadly.
"am so sorry.. I didnt.. You know what just forget he picked your call okay"?
"alright. MO please forgive me, am so sorry I shouldn't have slapped or insulted you I was... "
" look, Wilson have heard you okay and have forgiven you"
"wow... you don't know how happy I am right now. I feel like going to the moon " he shouted on the phone causing her to giggle.
" you know what, just dress up and let's meet at velvet's fish bar okay"
"okay baby ". She ended the call, yes! She was back with her fiance and very soon marriage will come knocking.
" why did you pick my call Ethan! " she couldn't face him to shout at him she just pretended she was too angry to face him. Yes, she had to be like that.
" but MO, this was the same guy that slapped and insulted you. Have you forgotten I heard all the harsh things he said to you " he stood up, can she not understand he's been in love with her? even though it's been two months since he started working with her but he knew her before then, but she just didn't know.
" and so what! What's your problem Ethan? Is it because I laugh with you and share my past with you"?
"no, MO it's just that I... I can't stand you been hurt again " he shook his head, he had wanted to tell her that he loved her but he wasn't even sure she would accept him.
" oh thanks Mr caring, that man is going to marry me and you just want to ruin it"?
"oh gosh, MO do you even love this guy or its just all about marriage "? She shut her eyes to his last question, that was it.
" and who cares if I love Wilson or not! You know what Ethan get out! Just stay outside". He tried talking back but she walked away cause him to look at her round buttocks swerving angrily in the bum short she was putting on. Oh God help him he whispered to himself he really loved her.

"what happened between you and my daughter that she's like this ehnnn Dike"? The short elderly woman grabbed his shirt and cried on him. Dike felt bad himself what was he going to tell his wife's mother? That she fell in the kitchen or that he mistakingly pushed her or that he knowingly beat her into coma. He shivered, the doctor had told him that one of the babies in her womb had died and they needed to put the other one in an incubator in order to save his wife's life and still she's still in coma and it's been 2 weeks already.
"mama I told you she fell, she fell nw biko sit down". He made the wailing woman sit while he walked of the ward. He was a known figure and he wouldn't want anyone to detect anything wrong. He smiled to the nurses at the reception and headed out. He sat under a mango tree in the field and rested his head in his hands he was startled when he raised his head to see their maid standing.
"what is it! " he eyed her with hatred, she had caused all these, if he hadn't slept with her he wouldn't have beaten his wife.
" don't you have mouth! " he barked at her. causing her to shiver. Not that she's even as pretty as his wife, she just has large bosom and large buttocks that's all. He eyed her. She started crying.
" don't let me slap you o! You think because I slept with you the last time, I will do that again. No, dear I have taste. You stink! Just get out! " she increased her tears again, he looked at her with disdain and wanted to slap her and then she suddenly blurted out. " I neva see my period, I don cari belle oga." he dropped his hand, obviously shocked at her reply and laughed hysterically.
"so why are you telling me?"
"since we do dat tin oga, I no see my period na him I Com go clinic, I con do test" she started fresh tears. He was angry, he had alot going on right now and hearing this, made him more mad.
"ehnnn, go and look for all those small boys that got you pregnant go! " she held his leg and kept crying. He angry but he knew who to do. He made her stand up and he hugged her closely telling her
" don't worry, every thing will be alright"
He smiled to himself, he knew what to do.

"are you ready ma'am "? The journalist said and sassy noded with teary eyes. She had really painted her face and made scars on her body to paint her story to be true. She would make sure Honorable pays for his action. Ever since Ebun had told her that it wasn't MO who had sent her infidelity pictures to her husband, she had felt bad for posting her nude online and it was too late to put it down cause all the bloggers had copied it to their blogs. and she remembered MO's video about it, trying to clear the air about it, instead she got more endorsement deals from more companies. It had brought her friend more fame and blessing for her and now she would deal with her ex husband and make sure she ruins his political career. She had liaised with someone to do a photo shopped pictures of her wounds just to make the public believe her that her ex husband was a woman beater. She sniffed as she stared into the camera.
"he beat me to stupor causing me to loose my tooth..... " she had gone through surgery to have that particular teeth removed just to also make her story true. Then honorable Will pay through his nose she smiled in her mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2017
Gud morning guyz hw is ur day going?
Re: AT 30's by smokeydrinky: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2017
swankmee:

Thks alot smokeydrinky (ur nick name is funny tho)

Yea right? Haha. .. It means I neither smoke nor drink

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
I sight u cool
iamlynn dimeji877 abefe99
Re: AT 30's by dimeji877(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Following bumper 2 bumper

Swankmee this for u....

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
dimeji877:
Following bumper 2 bumper
Swankmee this for u....

Awww... thks darling...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Torpedo / Romoke!!! / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.