Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (35747 Views)

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ridbay2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2017

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has said he does not hate the North as widely believed.

In an interview with The Sun, Kanu said he loves former Presidents Shehu Shagari and late Umaru Yar’Adua than Nnamdi Azikwe.

He described both northern leaders as unique, stating that Shagari built the Port Hacourt expressway while he was growing up.

“People think I hate the North; that’s not true, but the only thing is that I say things the way they are, I don’t know how to tell lies to curry favours. People do not know that I love (former presidents Shagari and Yar’Adua more than I love (former president, Nnamdi Azikiwe) Zik. I’m saying this because when we were young and were growing up, the only notable person that built any notable infrastructure I saw with my two eyes was Shagari. The Enugu/Igwuocha (that the white man named Port Harcourt) Expressway, was built by the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) government of Shagari and then you can travel with joy because it was smooth and very clean.

“Now, tell me who has ever done that since after Shagari, no, tell me. Which other infrastructure will you be proud of, nobody has ever done anything again.”

He also described late Yar’adua as a gentleman who handled the agitation well.

He said Yar’adua was “a good and perfect gentleman. That was why you had the agitations cooled during the time of Yar’Adua. The man was a gentle man; he knew how to deal with people. I never met both men one on one, but these are good people. I’m not saying we don’t have other good people in the North, no, we have many of them, even in the judiciary, who are nice.

“But the few terrible, horrible ones won’t allow them to emerge, that’s the problem.”

YNAIJA

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
See this joker! shocked Does he think we have forgotten all his broadcasts of hate, that were aired on Radio Biafra? Even his acolytes bought into his hate speeches. Now, he is trying to change his tune. 'I dont hate the North, like people believed....' indeed! Tell that to the marines! angry

237 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hmbassey1960(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Namndi is a fool of the century if i get i swear am going to beat is bloody ass like he is a dickleg

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Ddaji(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
This message is to his illiterate members,albino now retreat because of kaduna declaration, thanks northerners for formatting his brain to factory setting

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
The cow-ard is beginning to backpedal like Hoe-jew-kwu. cheesy

Soon he'd become a "gambari slave" as well. grin

192 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ddaji:
This message is to his illiterate members,albino now retreat because of kaduna declaration, thanks northerners for formatting his brain to factory setting
I no know say you sef, see am!! cheesy When his brothers resident in the North heard the Kaduna declaration, and calculated all they stood to lose in terms of naira and kobo, they must have sent a strongly worded warning to Kanu, to desist from his hate speech, or ensure he compensates them for any losses that may arise, due to his threats against their hosts. Cunning man die, cunning man bury am! grin

KahlDrogo:
The coward is beginning to backpedal like Hoe-jew-kwu. cheesy

You baa-aa-ad boy! shocked This is known as a classic finishing! cheesy

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
I know this albino will recant when evidence of his hate is all over the internet. IPOB miscreants, over to you

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Fitzchris(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kanu just said a sincere talk

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Cooly100: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The coward is beginning to backpedal like Hoe-jew-kwu. cheesy

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
This mentally disabled thug thinks he can take everyone for a fool. The internet never forgets...

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diplomacy is needed now when Kanu suddenly realizes that the Igbos will suffer irreparable damage. He has no problem because he will travel to a place similar to Ivory Coast, just like.....

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Hopeful20100: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:
See this joker! shocked [s]Does he think we have forgotten all his broadcasts of hate, that were aired on Radio Biafra? Even his acolytes bought into his hate speeches. Now, he is trying to change his tune. 'I dont hate the North, like people believed....' indeed! Tell that to the marines![/s] angry

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Omofunaab2: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, Nnamdi kanu truly loves the north grin grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by LionDeLeo: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Namndi is a fool of the century if i get i swear am going to beat is bloody ass like he is a dickleg

The word "fool" is an understatement for that fraudster.

Igbos and foolishness are inseparable.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=Cooly100 post=57858690][/quote]As usual and not surprised. If you reside outside Igboland or you know anyone who does, please advise them to start relocating. Osetigo nu, ife onye cho ka ofu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by nne55: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ddaji:
Where did he 'hate the north' there?

16 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by nne55: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The cow-ard is beginning to backpedal like Hoe-jew-kwu. cheesy

You wish!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by HappyNigerian: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kanu is now becoming political grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Musiwa419: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hopeful20100:
Osu, namdi cownu has taken over the cowardice ojuku left behind

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Chikelue2000(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
d same way I will beat d hell out of Awolowo if I meet him in hell, nonsense!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by LionDeLeo: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
This fool should concentrate on his fraudulent activities.

Who is he to talk about the north?

Igbos are criminals.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by DONGOYARO1: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
HappyNigerian:
Kanu's biafra agitation has always been political. It is only the brainwashed ipob that have been deceived.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hmbassey1960(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
why do you not come and beat me,idok nno eka fo

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kikikiki…… make I follow Kanu foostep……… Bianfrans are not Nigerians like they believe… ..they are BANTU IMMIGRANTS grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by HappyNigerian: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Kanu's biafra agitation has always been political. It is only the brainwashed ipob that have been deceived.
Abeg I no know whether to laugh or cry after reading his recent interview..

Meanwhile, i am working on mobilising youths for APDA, join us bro....

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
HappyNigerian:
Dont be suprised if he contest for political position under the platform of APC. As much as some of us really want them to have their own country, we already know that their call for biafra was not really geniune. Biafra is truely a fraud

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by DONGOYARO1: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
HappyNigerian:
Abeg I no know whether to laugh or cry after reading his recent interview..

Meanwhile, i am working on mobilising youths for APDA, join us bro....
Lol. Dem dey share money for APDA?
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
If you meet him… ..but confirmed you are going to hell… ..na you use your mouth talk am… … …… .I will be waving Nigerian flag and laughing at you and Lord of the albino Kanu from Heaven grin grin grin grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by HappyNigerian: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Dont be suprised if he contest for political position under the platform of APC. As much as some of us really want them to have their own country, we already know that their call for biafra was not really geniune. Biafra is truely a fraud
Trust me, He will LOSE WOEFULLY if he runs for elective office under ANY party even if it is a Councillorship poll.

Thing is, his message and agitation are anti-government and State, subjecting himself to the same Statewill only see him as a betrayer of his own cause. He ends up losing trust, support and confidence of people.

Do you know why Ojukwu couldn't win even a common Senatorial contest in 1979 shortly after the Civil war?

30 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano / EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ / Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.