Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals (30673 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by ehioziosa: 12:08am On Jun 27, 2017
2009 Toyota Corolla LE for sale

Super Clean Tokunbo

Fabric seats, CD loader

Price: N3.8m

click the link below for more details and photos

https://metweet.com/2009-toyota-corolla-le-for-sale/
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by jerryBoss1(m): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2017
When has politician started sharing TV right with yeyebrities everyone want to be relevant to Nigerians and still hunger still the loom our country ...#Where'sBuhari
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by OgaBuhari: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2017
APC propaganda.
This septuagenarian old sugar mommy that loves playing politic in the center has defected to APC.
So she's hell bent on attacking Ben ayade.
And the latter seems a weakling.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Sleyanya1(m): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2017
The corruption in Nigeria especially amongst our so called leaders is a very deep rooted chronic one, such that when you attempt to speak against or do something about it, it is regarded as Betray, Abnormal, Disrespect for authority/ Elders and may even lead to loss of your own life.

God help us.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by neonly: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2017
D woman ways no pure belief me my personal experiences with her make she go hug transformer
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by dayowunmi(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2017
I thought it was reported that Governor Ayade gave her 5 million when she opened that her restaurant in calabar! How could they go from friends to sworn enemies in so few months?
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by slysneh: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2017
WHISTLE BLOWER..NOW NA AFTER EXTRA TIME O ..PK STILL DEY U MUST BLOW DAT WHISTLE O
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by mcfel(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2017
madam bakassi no worry when ayade boys kill you, Govt go hold ayade responsible then him go wake you up. But the truth is Prof. Ayade won't divert anything mearnt for Bakassi and even if he does, its for the benefit of Cross Rivers People. The person wey I fill say go divert anything mearnt for bakassi people na you madam Ita Giwa. Leave ayade make him face him good work. una doo
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by binomial: 12:37am On Jun 27, 2017
nice
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by micfoley: 1:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Issorait. We hereby label you an endangered species
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Madam pls go and sit down, u hv exhausted ur relevance in politics and have nothing to offer us again. By the way I will be next governor of Cross river soon.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by chigoizie7(m): 2:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Ever since olosho gave us the name Nigeria, olosho has been seeing themselves in places and offices they are not ordinarily meant to be in. Or even wielding powers they could not achieve on their own without toto power.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by delxmaverick(m): 2:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Is she just getting to know that they divert relief materials? If I were to investigate her, the question is why wait till you become an APC member? Wjen you were planting a tree, U did not know he diverted relief materials? Can't you the way Saraki, Dino, Lawan, Tinubu, etc are giving it go each other? Even though most of them do it for selfish interest, at least, they still came for a party fellow party member. Abeg, goan dance to the music you have played.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by yabatown: 2:34am On Jun 27, 2017
pmc01:
Sounding like an attention seeker.
OP, Florence, not Flourence. She's not a baker. grin
As usual, Florence ita giwa is playing the judas game, after being a beneficiary of successive military governments as well as the PDP
WAS SHE NOT THE ONE CARRYING SACKS OF MONEY IN GHANA MUST GO BAGS TO SHARE TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS TO INDUCE THEM TO APPROVE A THIRD TERM FOR OBJ?
This woman is just shameless. All she is now trying to do, after hopping from PDP where she was Jonathan chief campaigner, to APC, seeking for Buhari notice, so she can get a higher political appointment.
Only in Nigeria. This woman is nothing but an ordinary nurse, who used her female wiles to get into the corridors of power. She will continue to behave true to type.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by ejimajp: 2:41am On Jun 27, 2017
hw u nd ur the others sold our oil well 2 cameroun is d xplaintion u shld be tellin us, ino.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Why do these guys cry out to the public when they know that they have all the security apparatus at their beck and call? If your life is in danger,senator then do the needful: petition the IG and if that is not enough,the DSS. Stop bothering us with your rabble-rousing media briefings. Whatever is between you two is nobody's business. The only people hanging on the cross of this political impasse are the unfortunate Bakassi IDPs who have found themselves in this unsavoury situation due mainly to no fault of theirs. It is quite unfortunate that the same politicians who put them in this situation are the same ones playing politics with their plight. Most unfortunate indeed. P.S. Did she say Ayade and his "merry men"? Has the governor suddenly become Robin Hood or what?
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 27, 2017
@micfoley Endangered specie indeed. She does sing like a bird. So you are right in labeling her as such.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by agahwonder: 5:03am On Jun 27, 2017
EyaaaaEyaaaaEyaaaa
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by akilo1: 5:35am On Jun 27, 2017
I blame GEJ
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by madbuhari: 5:46am On Jun 27, 2017
Igbo's are one of the most hard working , industrious and versatile fellows that grace the surface of this earth , from the west to the north they are begging for relief material, now some people from south south are singing the same chorus, abeg who send relief material to the east after those useless Fulani cows and their yellowbar paid slaves leveled Igbo's land to rubble but who ever stealing from the people should face the music
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by ikemesit4477: 5:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Is that not the same governor that gave her 5 million when she open her restaurant?SHOCKING!!! "My Life Is Endangered Over Exposing Cross River State Govt Diversion Of Relief Materials Meant For Bakassi" - Sen. Florence Ita- Giwa

Former senator, Florence Ita-Giwa, says her life is endangered following her recent ‘exposure’ of the diversion of relief materials meant for Internally Displaced Persons in Dayspring Island, Bakassi.

The senator disclosed this at a media briefing in Lagos on Monday. Addressing the press, Ms. Ita-Giwa alleged that a certain Effiong Udeme in collusion with some Cross River State officials shared the relief materials, which included bags of cement, wood, and packs of zinc among themselves and also sold some to the market.

But in a twist of events, Christian Ita, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor of Cross River State issued a statement on Tuesday accusing Ms. Ita-Giwa of attempting to divert attention from the counter-claims by some indigenes of Bakassi who accuse her of age-long diversion of materials and the resettlement fund meant for their rehabilitation.

Mr. Ita was quoted as saying, “Rather than respond to the claims by Bakassi indigenes that she has over the years been diverting their relief materials and funds, Senator Ita-Giwa has resorted to blackmailing the governor in a bid to divert attention from the accusations by the indigenes that she has been diverting their relief materials.”

But, Ms. Ita-Giwa has insisted that she is a victim of a personal vendetta being waged by political enemies spearheaded by Mr. Ayade. She also alleged that the latter wants her dead.

“If anything happens to me, Governor Ayade should be held responsible for the text he sent to me. I would like the public to know that Governor Ben Ayade, a man whose election I supported, has been sending menacing text messages to me, warning me of the consequences of involving the Nigerian Media and Nigeria Police in the uncovering of the diversion of the relief materials by his government officials,”.

“As we speak, Cross River State is very unsafe, with assassinations and kidnapping becoming the order of the day. Under this cloud of general insecurity nothing must happen to me. Governor Ayade and his gang of merry men should be told that they will be held responsible should I come to any misfortune. This self-serving campaign of calumny against me instigated by the state government is capable inciting ethnic tensions which may in turn lead to the shedding of blood, a prospect I dread greatly.”

She also threatened to relocate all her investments in Cross River, notably her restaurant, Fusion, to Lagos State since, according to her, it appears that she is no longer wanted in her homestead.

Ms. Ita-Giwa, also known as Mama Bakassi, said trouble began after she blew the whistle on the alleged diversion of the relief materials she sourced from the National Refugee Commission for victims of a fire outbreak in Dayspring Island, Bakassi.

She noted, “From my observations, it appears to me that Governor Ayade feels threatened by my joining the APC for whatever reason. I don’t recall any other former PDP stalwart in the state who decamped to the APC being as persecuted as I am. Could it be that Governor Ayade is picking on me because of my gender or my enormous electoral appeal? I choose to believe the latter as I would like to believe that Ayade is not a misogynist, and he ought to know that I have never played gender politics.”

She said rather than get praises for her timely intervention, she got knocks.

“They turned the table around and accused me of diverting the relief materials,” she said.

Not only that, some disgruntled people of Bakassi, she alleged, have asked her to cease from representing Bakassi. This, she said, has necessitated her decision to relocate all her investments from Cross Rivers State.

“I have no problem abandoning Bakassi which is my father’s town for Calabar South where my mother hails from. I contested and represented Calabar South in the House of Representative. I can also transfer my love and passion to Ilaro in Ogun state where my step-father hails from since I have a cordial relationship with them."
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/06/shocking-my-life-is-endangered-over.html?m=0
[/quote]
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by giles14(m): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2017
smackimorn:
It won't happen in Biafra
kip on deceiving yourself
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Seen!
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Nigeriadondie: 6:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Iamvictor:
Na you sabi.... all of you are criminals
Exactly on point. She has been a senator for years, the question is how has she contributed in making laws to fight d scourge of corruption? What motions to ensure good and transparent governance did she move for readings on d floor of d senate? Can she account for d constituency allowance and tell us what projects she had executed with it?
U re too are corrupt just like all the thieves in all d govt houses scattered across this doomed nation.

1 Like

Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Surfboard(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Accusations and counter-accusations...typical of these politicians.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by emmaitive(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2017
danger of what biko
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by eclecticbaron: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2017
As we speak, Cross River State is very unsafe, with assassinations and kidnapping becoming the order of the day. Under this cloud of general insecurity nothing must happen to me. Governor Ayade and his gang of merry men should be told that they will be held responsible should I come to any misfortune. This self-serving campaign of calumny against me instigated by the state government is capable inciting ethnic tensions which may in turn lead to the shedding of blood, a prospect I dread greatly.”

Ok Mama Bakassi: so the Gov has a gang of merry men?! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Adebowale89(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2017
madbuhari:
Igbo's are one of the most hard working , industrious and versatile fellows that grace the surface of this earth , from the west to the north they are begging for relief material, now some people from south south are singing the same chorus, abeg who send relief material to the east after those useless Fulani cows and their yellowbar paid slaves leveled Igbo's land to rubble but who ever stealing from the people should face the music

where in west was relief materials sent? han han pretend as if u get sense small

igboland that you're painting like Nazareth is no place to base because things are expensive there, this led most of those staying there into illegitimate deal

no matter how u tried to play tribalism, Nigeria remained a failed state with which Igbo aren't exempted
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by eposho: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2017
This woman is a joke, did anyone read where she threaten to take her investment away to lagos? And that investment is a restaurant called FUSION.
I tot it will be one bid Ngo/hospital or something mega but no a restaurant after being a senator for yrs and milk the ppl. Dry.
Dia is God ohh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency / Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.