Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (31253 Views)

What Do You Think Can Make A Lady Happy In Relationship? / Pretty Lady Happy To Be Sharing Her Baby Daddy With Her Best Friend (photo) / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Evidence1000(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
See as guys just full this thread.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by analryder: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dealing with a woman is quite different from what we may see...you just hope that you are really the one that makes her happy.
You can give her money money money money money and another man makes her happy.
You can give her sxe sxe sxe sxe sxe + money money money money money and her family people make her happy
You can buy her house house house house + sxe sxe sxe sxe sxe + money money money money money and her Pastor and GO make her happy.

Sometimes I believe there is a little of luck attached to it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by onatisi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
viqueta:
OP YOU ARE VERY WRONG, THE 5 RULES ARE

1. GIVE HER MONEY

2. GIVE HER ANOTHER SET OF MONEY

3. GIVE HER MORE MONEY

4. GIVE HER ALL YOUR MONEY

5. REPEAT 1-4
God bless you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
I was sending money to my useless ex anyhow, when it was time to settle down, bitch chickened out, but was enjoying all the credit alert.

Relationships in Nigeria are just prostitute oriented. God help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Your plan no work, try again. tongue
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
laolu2:
treat her with respect....

Olosho dey get respect?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by airsaylongcon: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

a man that cannot take care of my needs is that one a man

only foolish and broke men will hv issues with giving a woman money

Nairaland men and poverty

A "woman" that cannot satisfy my wild sexual needs....

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by bunchyproject(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:
the day u tell a nigerian girl I love u, baba u are a debtor!!!
Walahi
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Damfostopper(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
a thread to bash the females folk..... Afterall Wat do they av to offer if not sex.....imaging asking a female friend for her cousin phone number... and she was like... do you av money?.... is money torchlight for finding woman.... she no fit answer. Thunder fall on any BITCCH dat quotes me

4 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Your plan no work, try again. tongue

Brother why now
Where is that my popcorn sef.

Who want dey happy go dey happy. You no need person to make you happy. So OP, OYO.

Girls are 99% the same. You just can't impress them enough to love you unconditionally. You can only imprison them with wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

eddysernal:
Stale and drab, dude. Enough with the lame stereotypes. undecided
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Welcomme: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
5 rules to make a Nigerian girl happy

1)Give her money

2 Give her more money

3) Give her excess money

4) Give her money and money

5) Use her to do ritual and find the next daft girl that u will spend for and the cycle continues like that.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Urdreamgirl(f): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
After money na money
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

a man that cannot take care of my needs is that one a man

only foolish and broke men will hv issues with giving a woman money

Nairaland men and poverty
seems your father ain't a man.. Shows the kind of family you were brought up from... Broke thing

7 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Yeezy1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
My 5 rules 1. Give ha money 2. Give ha more money 3. Give ha fwends money 4. Buy ha anytin she wants 5.give ha ur atm code
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Ferdinandu(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
1 Give her Money 2 My Guy I said Give her money 3 Give her more money 4 My Guy I said give her more money 5 When your money is finished, introduce her to another Maga that has more money.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by unipol(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
234GT:
Never give a Nigerian girl money in your first six months of relationship. That way,you will know whether or not she loves you.

You are correct bro, if she is still with you. Na real love be that.

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by CodeBlooded: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:
And your debt = infinity till you opt-out of the plan
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by micflo28(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Naija girls are the most expensive yet the most forming shit to hook up with. You start paying bride price the day you start dating her. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
laolu2:

Be real
It's money Nigerian women want

They don't want a nice man, or a loyal man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by safiaapussy: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
grin grin grin Nigerian ladies you say?
1)Give her money

2)Give her more money

3)Don't forget to give her money

4)You shouldn't forget to give her money.

5)Never forget number one

Nigerian ladies are the most stupid set of lowlife I know especially this generation. Very materialistic human beings. undecided
I know one useless Nigerian girl is planning to quote this and call me broke or say I'm talking to my mother and sisters.
You are a F00L in advance
Fvck Nigerian girls and break their hearts
They like lies, yes lie to them get the cookie and dump their sorry ass.
Quote me and I'll teach you a lesson you would never forget

Your needs? Is he your father? Look at this sex object oo.
It's either insanity is worrying you, or you are worrying insanity.
Because you don't have hands and legs to work?
F00l be waiting man that will meet your "needs"
So who was taking care of your "needs" before a man came? You are not even ashamed aunty needy undecided

omo, make https://www.nairaland.com/safiaa see this post, you go chop beta blasting and deactivate your account today grin grin
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by scarletkinq(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Damfostopper:
a thread to bash the females folk..... Afterall Wat do they av to offer if not sex.....imaging asking a female friend for her cousin phone number... and she was like... do you av money?.... is money torchlight for finding woman.... she no fit answer. Thunder fall on any BITCCH dat quotes me
mine was her friend I just vex free her
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by joenor(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
My broda go take one Limca from Mama Emeka fridge. U are mounted~
eddysernal:

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by joenor(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
I know say who drop this thread na either girl or a lady.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by scarletkinq(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:
lolz

U might not be able till you enter grave ah pity any broke guy that loves or wife a slay mama life can't be more miserable
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by polimaf(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
lols.... women and money
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by hensben(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
laolu2:

90% of Nigerian girls don't deserve respect from guys because they don't value it, just give them money and see how submissive they can be.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by maklelemakukula(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
summary:
be a slave
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Mynet11(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
How that one take concern me...abi na passport to make it in life? mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.