Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

‘FOX & FRIENDS’ Exclusive: Ivanka Tries ‘to Stay Out’ Of Politics – - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘FOX & FRIENDS’ Exclusive: Ivanka Tries ‘to Stay Out’ Of Politics – (290 Views)

Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) / Meet Trump's Daughter "Ivanka Trump" - Her Biography And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘FOX & FRIENDS’ Exclusive: Ivanka Tries ‘to Stay Out’ Of Politics – by Nullen: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ivanka Trump, the media-savvy first daughter who’s also an adviser to her president dad, has a surprising admission for a woman who has become one of the most influential voices in Washington, D.C.: “I try to stay out of politics.

Ivanka, speaking Monday morning to “Fox & Friends,” made no secret that she’s still in her political infancy – “I don’t profess to be a political savant,” she said – however, Ivanka was also clear about what, and who, she’s fighting for.

Vice President Pence, left, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner watch as President Trump speaks. (AP)

“I instead like to focus on areas where I can add positive value, where I can contribute to the agenda,” Ivanka said. “Policies around workforce development, around ensuring that barriers are removed from around the working family. Policies that enable that family to survive. Focusing on how we can help our veterans – and how we can really deliver them the care that they so need. Focusing on issues related to the really devastating opioid problem we have in this country.”

http://www.streetcurb.com/2017/06/26/fox-friends-exclusive-ivanka-tries-to-stay-out-of-politics/

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Ex-president, Lula Da Silva’s Accounts Frozen Over Corruption / Overview Of Crisis Trends In July, Outlook For August 2017 Around The World / Trump Signs Transgender Military Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.