Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) (117244 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
If to say na Nigeria... The manager go dey Happy self say she no wear bra come work. grin
d manager for even cari am as im sex slaves...

Truly she desev. Such..

Pls cm to 9ja nd wrk grin
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
When was Bra invented? So one cannot let it hang loose again? I can decide not to confine my boobs, shouldn't concern anyone as long as they are covered

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Trust77: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agent of darkness
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
I think i need her services in my workplace
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by iRepNaija1: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Reading most of these comments just makes me annoyed. We have so much farther to go.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Phi001(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Ask google
I know you were being sarcastic but I asked Google nonetheless...

Google said men can wear bright coloured clothes...
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
She deserves the treatment. She allowed herself to be sexually harassed.

I'm sure her "Tips" must have been offensive.
hmmmmm....Tips....

just imagine d stupidity and she is still claiming right dat she is free to wear whatever she likes....

to be sincere....I have never seen stupidity raised to power eleven compare to this one

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by abescom: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
So what if she didn't wear bra?Did she go topless?As for the people above me,are you trying to justify sexual harrasment?
Are you trying to justify indecency?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by NCANpatroller: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Phi001:

I know you were being sarcastic but I asked Google nonetheless...

Google said men can wear bright coloured clothes...

Lol
Seriously guy
I don't know where it's written
In the corporate dress sense
Color of ur shoe must match the color of ur belt
Plain tie on patterned shirt and vice versa
Plain shirt with patterned suit and vice versa
Red yellow is a NO

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by mployer(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
So what if she didn't wear bra?Did she go topless?As for the people above me,are you trying to justify sexual harrasment?

Not wearing a bra to an office is an indecent dressing. That alone is sexual harassment to her co-workers.

So she started the harassment.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
please u can keep going out without bra....just keep it up....

make sure u do in respect to ur defence here
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by victorioushands: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
If it were legal and proper, you should be sacked and prevented from gaining any other public job until you return your devil and tell him that women do not actually have all rights to destroy the world. If this nonsense continues, people like you will begin to go to work naked and claiming it's within your rights while at the same time demanding for the head of anyone who makess true remarks. Gender abomination!
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by mployer(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Coming from a girl? Wow. Is it a crime to wear what you want? If her boss didn't like it, theres a professional manner in which you address the issue. No body deserves to be sexually harrased, no matter what. Behave like a civilised human and mind your business. Is that hard to do? Its like people justifying rape because of skimpy dressing. Doesn't make sense.

Wear bikini to an office and expect everybody to keep shut because it is what you feel like wearing.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by misano(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:

So if ur house help decided to dress seductively (See-through pant & bra) and your husband is not comfortable with her dressing what will U do?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
rOsy247:
lol the temptation was too much for your boss to bear.
This is what i wanted to see. Thank you sis.
cool

I wish i was the boss learning to use the keyboard wouldnt be a problem. Lol grin
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
This one weak me.........I think majority of the worlds population or should i say the people that we see have lost it.Can you imagine that girl defending her rubbish....damn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by ignis: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Why will a lady dress to work without bra?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by gredenco1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
mumu, shey na sympathy you dey look for?
Ehyaa, we nigeria in diaspora sympathise with u . undecided
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
She deserves the treatment. She allowed herself to be sexually harassed.

I'm sure her "Tips" must have been offensive.
... Yea 'Tips' are really offensive to men and women but you just have to flaunt it all the same don't you
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by misano(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
NA by force to wear bra grin grin grin grin grin

all this agent of darknesss

Na by force o. As a married man, U come my house U nor wear bra, begin shake body seductively. Holy ghost fire. Lol
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
mployer:

Wear bikini to an office and expect everybody to keep shut because it is what you feel like wearing.
The workplace is a professional environment. You handle situations in a professional way. Simpleee!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by mployer(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nma27:
When was Bra invented? So one cannot let it hang loose again? I can decide not to confine my boobs, shouldn't concern anyone as long as they are covered

You can do that in the comfort of your house not in an office setting.

The organization has a right to decide which dress sense isn't appropriate and act accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
NA by force to wear bra grin grin grin grin grin

all this agent of darknesss
please no dey wear bra...just leave d boobi underneath d shirt...with time customer will
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by shineeye1: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
misano:

So if ur house help decided to dress seductively (See-through pant & bra) and your husband is not comfortable with her dressing what will U do?

Abeg no mind these anointed agents who are bent on turning the world upsidedown. Those who seek to be free from discipline only escape into a far worse bondage.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by misano(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Coming from a girl? Wow. Is it a crime to wear what you want? If her boss didn't like it, theres a professional manner in which you address the issue. No body deserves to be sexually harrased, no matter what. Behave like a civilised human and mind your business. Is that hard to do? Its like people justifying rape because of skimpy dressing. Doesn't make sense.

So U go let ur house help wear anything she like? Just ready because ur husband go just cheat on U with ur house help.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by jayplus06(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
but why sister? is bra so expensive?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by mployer(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
The workplace is a professional environment. You handle situations in a professional way. Simpleee!

The most professional way to handle it is to tell you straight up and walk you out of the premises to avoid further distraction. And that is what they did.

You may get embarrassed but other co-workers have being saved from the trauma you would have caused them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by zakir007(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Did your ancestors wear bra? What of your village relations
Did your ancestors work in companies? did they even wear clothes at all?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
All na news,okay o
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by shineeye1: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Abeg no mind these anointed agents who are bent on turning the world upsidedown. Those who seek to be free from discipline only escape into a far worse bondage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Courageous,
Kinda attracted to girls that like to grow bra less.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:

Even those working in the hotel shouldn't dress like that.

sexual worker; I agree!
Don't mind the stvpidd girl.
Seriously? That's the best you can do? How does her nipples affect her capabilities? Some of you really did miss out on civilisation,and to think you called her stupid--I'm chuckling at the irony

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 / Woman Caught Having Sex During Zoom Meeting: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.