Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) (117243 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by PDPGuy: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Please can all you dummies read and understand what "intelligence" means
Lol
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
eezeribe:
She doesn't really need the job... From the way she is sounding,she is more interested in her rights as a woman,than her job because from the look of things,flaunting the braless boobs in the office is her real job and the boobs are her main source of income.

guy forget. the west is not like this stvpid country where unemployment has so twisted our psyche and destroyed every vestige of self respect and we accept being treated like sh!t because "job no dey!"

over there bros, they still believe in themselves and their rights as human being. they don't stick to a degrading job simply because of unavailability of job.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
So what if she didn't wear bra?Did she go topless?As for the people above me,are you trying to justify sexual harrasment?
Some who wear bra are worse. Maybe the wife of the owner works in the same office and didnt want her husband snatched under her watchful eyes.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by eph12(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Strip naked in the office
It'd be really stupid to fire or suspend someone for not wearing a bra
Hehe
Yea right! You wouldn't want to try it sef
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
All this egoistic biitches self...Sorry your sentimental rants doesn't move me. undecided

Mtscheew....GTFOH.. angry
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
So what if she didn't wear bra?Did she go topless?As for the people above me,are you trying to justify sexual harrasment?
She can wear no bra at home but not in her place of work. That is called being unprofessional. If she is so in need of her right, she can as well set up her own company and come to work topless, no one will question her. She deserved wat she got.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
So you went to work without Bra? What's your motive? Are you in a hot weather? Abi you are celebrating world breast day? grin

But wait ooo... How did they know you were not on bra? That means you may:
1: Have dressed indecently.

2: Olympus has fallen.

Don't misunderstand me... If your olympus has fallen no matter how perfect you dress it can be easily noticed I mean your olympus!

Lol grin
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by bossrillboss: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmmmm,pls aunty go find anoda work.shikena.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:

even olosho on hustle they wear bra..hw much more a lady working a formal environment. ....u beta start kipin ur secret wit Victoria
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Philpham:
Instead of men to concentrate on important thing they are foolishly thinking about immorality and sex. 85% of men dont wear boxers the ones that do dont wash them and they stink, not minding that men dont even clean their di.ck after urinating.
No woman is mandated to wear bra so long as she's decent.
If all women should wear bra then all men should wear boxers and try and wash it once a week.

Because ya bf doesn't wash his boxers, doesn't all guys don't wash their boxers either

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by ZionJay(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Fear no catch me, I first thought it happened in Nigeria. Then I think am again, for Nigeria? Ko possible
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2017
zakir007:

Did your ancestors work in companies? did they even wear clothes at all?

Yes mine did. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Does her job have a dress code?

During recruitment was she given training, in which proper dressing was taught or instructed?

Is there a training record on file for Kate, and bearing a signature of her acknowledgement of what is considered proper and improper dressing?

What's her work task at the job, is it people-facing?

Who are her clients, do they include children, family and married couples?

Does her braless appearance such that could catch attention and interest of young underage teenagers?

Are customers coming with their children to patronise her employer likely to be offended by her dressing?

Are wives in the store with their husbands likely to feel unease and uncomfortable with her presence in front of their husbands?

Kate, sexual harrassment has new dimension of coverage. Any of your clients could sue your employer for indecent exposure to their minor children ....or even sexually harassing their husbands with your jugs.

watch it!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by bmos(m): 12:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Omotayor123:
She deserves the treatment. She allowed herself to be sexually harassed.

I'm sure her "Tips" must have been offensive.

Help me ask her, 'Did she forget to wear pant or she just went with her puna hanging and looking downward like that?' I wanna get answer dammit. Yes I need someone preferably a lady to tell me
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by mpowa(m): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Tahrah:
You people are getting sick with this your stupid rights. There is a difference between a body of a man and a woman, even men still wear singlets, how will a big front woman go to work and not cover those things that will distract people and her excuse is she's body shamed or harassed? Nonsense, if you want to create your own rule, go and start your own company and tell everyone to come to work naked and nobody should talk about it, since it's now a free world #Iranu.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by tianshie(m): 2:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Most Nigerian men, who are perverts, are going crazy on this thread,blaming a woman as a way to justify their perversion.Come for me and you will be b*tchslapped to hell & back.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by delxmaverick(m): 2:28am On Jun 27, 2017
It is a fact that a lady's body (esp. boobs x derriere) attracts men naturally. Whether they re exposed or covered. Now that to an extent, it could be mentally viewed x sized, please what do you expect? Provocation is Real!
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Pylony(m): 2:29am On Jun 27, 2017
grin She tot she will Seduce her boss with out a bra on but end up wit a Sac
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Jazzlite: 3:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Coming from a girl? Wow. Is it a crime to wear what you want? If her boss didn't like it, theres a professional manner in which you address the issue. No body deserves to be sexually harrased, no matter what. Behave like a civilised human and mind your business. Is that hard to do? Its like people justifying rape because of skimpy dressing. Doesn't make sense.
Safiaa kip kwayet
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51am On Jun 27, 2017
NCANpatroller:
When stupidity abounds in your bloodstream. That's when you justify stupidity.
Rubbish. Are u working in an hotel, bar or saloon?
Sexual harrassment kwa!
Dress the way you want to be addressed
SHE ACTUALLY WORKS IN A BAR. SO SHE IS NOT STUPID AS YOU THINK
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:54am On Jun 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
A 22-year-old lady who said she was sacked because she went to work without wearing a bra has laid bare her complaint on her Facebook page.

See the post:

http://punchng.com/22-year-old-girl-sacked-for-not-wearing-bra-to-work/
that serves you right. you are lucky you weren't arrested for sexually harassing the staffs of the company.
if you choose to wear whatever is comfortable for your body,why not be self-employed?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:55am On Jun 27, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Sexual harrassment kwa!
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Sexual harrassment kwa!
she's just an attention seeker,
all these olosho ladies have devised using media to advertise their prostitution
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:00am On Jun 27, 2017
AHCB:
Oh.. That's wonderful. The heat? It ain't hot where I am, it's almost chilly here.

You went to Akwa-Ibom to enjoy the scenery, right?
Where are you?

Scenery ke. I went to earn money...
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by PDPGuy: 5:12am On Jun 27, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Does her job have a dress code?

During recruitment was she given training, in which proper dressing was taught or instructed?

Is there a training record on file for Kate, and bearing a signature of her acknowledgement of what is considered proper and improper dressing?

What's her work task at the job, is it people-facing?

Who are her clients, do they include children, family and married couples?

Does her braless appearance such that could catch attention and interest of young underage teenagers?

Are customers coming with their children to patronise her employer likely to be offended by her dressing?

Are wives in the store with their husbands likely to feel unease and uncomfortable with her presence in front of their husbands?

Kate, sexual harrassment has new dimension of coverage. Any of your clients could sue your employer for indecent exposure to their minor children ....or even sexually harassing their husbands with your jugs.

watch it!

It will be preposterous to suggest that customers could sue the employer for indecent exposure by one of the employees solely on the fact the the employee's nipples were protruding through her top.

If the nipples (or a significant portion of her breasts) were clearly visible to customers in public i.e. outdoors, then there may be grounds for bringing an indecent exposure suit. But if the breasts and nipples are significantly covered, say 80% of the boobs aren't visible, then such a suit will be frivolous even if the woman's top was one that accentuates her chest.

Of course, (repeated) violations the dress-code of a company could be punished by the company alone.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2017
In-moral act to a Country like Nigeria
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 27, 2017
StarPlayer:
Abeg shut that trap. If you come close to me braless i'm gonna handle the hell outa your boobs and nothings gonna happen

potential rapist sited. It's your type that go about raping girls.

But I don't blame you, after all we are in a country that doesn't respect women.
I pray you try that shit on someone, and it ends really bad for you. When you end up in jail or get fined, your head will reset. Shameless being.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Tahrah:

Will You keep kwayet.....

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2017
PDPGuy:

It will be preposterous to suggest that customers could sue the employer for indecent exposure by one of the employees solely on the fact the the employee's nipples were protruding through her top.

If the nipples (or a significant portion of her breasts) were clearly visible to customers in public i.e. outdoors, then there may be grounds for bringing an indecent exposure suit. But if the breasts and nipples are significantly covered, say 80% of the boobs aren't visible, then such a suit will be frivolous even if the woman's top was one that accentuates her chest.

Of course, (repeated) violations the dress-code of a company could be punished by the company alone.

Sexual harrassment law has expanded tremendously to include ridiculous claims. Did you notice the flag word Kate used? Body shamed! She is highlighting her psychological state of mind in the episode. In other words "i felt belittled"!

In a sexual harrassment case the state of mind and the severity of the traumatic efffect carries more weight for favorable judgement, than arguing physical evidence. Im sure you have heard of rape victims loosing case to their offender. Its because lawyer focused too heavily on material evidence and little on the state of mind.

So a client could, for instance, argue that since the their teenage son saw Kate's pointed t1tties he has become curious and started viewing nude pictures. Thats cause and effect with a life altering behavioral that the parent of the minor, in their judgement and with custodial rights, deemed "abnormal" for the son. Now they can spin it into a clinical corner and say they are thinking of enrolling him in therapy classes. Its absurd....but we are talking of courtroom! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 / Woman Caught Having Sex During Zoom Meeting: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.