Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) (117247 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Jodha(f): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
I won't support such foolishness and show of stupidity... Serves her Right...

People should use their head...a work place is not a place for stupidity... Even if yhu always dress like a clown...common sense should tell yhu to dress like a human being to work...

Jeez and she posted it online to gather sympathy from gullible one's...arrant nonsense..

Women should be respected.. But respect yhurself too..as a Lady..

Egberi fah!
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Oniware: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
eezeribe:
She doesn't really need the job... From the way she is sounding,she is more interested in her rights as a woman,than her job because from the look of things,flaunting the braless boobs in the office is her real job and the boobs are her main source of income.

But should that be a choice she has to make
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tahrah:
So what if she didn't wear bra?Did she go topless?As for the people above me,are you trying to justify sexual harrasment?

that's not sexual harassment dear. The management of the company were only interested in protecting the image of the company. Get it?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

that's not sexual harassment dear. The management of the company were only interested in protecting the image of the company. Get it?
Okay.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
AHCB:
Well Benue is almost as cold as ice now. Rained this morning. The weather is cool, nice and sexy. You know how it is. grin

Yikes! What gives? We're talking about you here, Hahn. That's you, you know what I mean. Lol.
Benue people are enjoying oh.

The way you're Hannying me,you believe in me more than I do sef
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Benue people are enjoying oh.

The way you're Hannying me,you believe in me more than I do sef
You think?

Course I do. You're stronger than you think. This I've come to know. smiley
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
AHCB:
You think?

Course I do. You're stronger than you think. This I've come to know. smiley
YAAAAASS!!
Ameeeen,I'm claiming that strength.

Did Abdullahi ever get married?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hannysmilez:
YAAAAASS!!
Ameeeen,I'm claiming that strength.

Did Abdullahi ever get married?
Not yet, pretty soon though. The love is growing strong between him and his bae.

Wanna hear something awesome, dude stopped smoking, dropped it after Ramadan.

The power of a woman. Lol.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
AHCB:
Not yet, pretty soon though. The love is growing strong between him and his bae.

Wanna hear something awesome, dude stopped smoking, dropped it after Ramadan.

The power of a woman. Lol.
Father Lawd!! Jay,I need to attend their wedding.

Send me that girl's deets ASAP,I need lessons. Do you knw how hard it is to get a Northern brutha give up smoking? Like it's their DNA or something..
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Father Lawd!! Jay,I need to attend their wedding.

Send me that girl's deets ASAP,I need lessons. Do you knw how hard it is to get a Northern brutha give up smoking? Like it's their DNA or something..
LOL. I know just how hard it is. It's all a step in the right direction.

You're still being elusive about your digits, Hanny. It ain't nice, not at all. angry
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
AHCB:
LOL. I know just how hard it is. It's all a step in the right direction.

You're still being elusive about your digits, Hanny. It ain't nice, not at all. angry
I'm sorry,I'd text you ASAP-can't call you,I'm in a meeting.

Did I tell you I lost my Dad?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I'm sorry,I'd text you ASAP-can't call you,I'm in a meeting.

Did I tell you I lost my Dad?
Awwww I'm sorry to hear about it. I truly am. You didn't tell me.

How are you, Hanny?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
AHCB:
Awwww I'm sorry to hear about it. I truly am. You didn't tell me.

How are you, Hanny?
I'm okay,I guess. I think I may have lost your number

E-mail it to me?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I'm okay,I guess. I think I may have lost your number

E-mail it to me?
Okey dokey. One email coming up.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Auntyyyy
Forget those people above you, nothing justifies sexual harassment. You should be used to such comments by now....but she for try wear bra nae.
so why is she harassing people upandan. would you like it if a guy came to work without trouser or boxers
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
So what if she didn't wear bra?Did she go topless?As for the people above me,are you trying to justify sexual harrasment?
where is the harassment. she came to work inappropriately dressed and you're screaming harassment
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Did your ancestors wear bra? What of your village relations

That was rude, OK? We are talking about the present not the past , no be only you get badmouth say I no active for NL no mean say I no fit find time for you
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Justuceleague2:

That was rude, OK? We are talking about the present not the past , no be only you get badmouth say I no active for NL no mean say I no fit find time for you

Is this English?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by luvlymabel: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
but y will she go to work without bra abi she don craz before?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2020
NCANpatroller:
When stupidity abounds in your bloodstream. That's when you justify stupidity.
Rubbish. Are u working in an hotel, bar or saloon?
Sexual harrassment kwa!
Dress the way you want to be addressed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 / Woman Caught Having Sex During Zoom Meeting: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.