Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. (35992 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Toks2008(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
BE SUBMISSIVE AND RESPECT HIM

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by cutepaul(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
I just laugh at you people! Well like they say, respect is reciprocal. If you want and thrive on respect, be ready to dish it out in the same quantity that you want it.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Davidgrey: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
I see! undecided

Why would any sane minded person want to tame his/her partner?

Where is the fun in that?

Unpredictability is what makes relationship beautiful and interesting

The kind of feculent one dimensional crap that you clowns bother about here undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
Fabulocity:
I just laugh at you people! Well like they say, respect is reciprocal. If you want and thrive on respect, be ready to dish it out in the same quantity that you want it.
[/s]

Are you dating?

Are you Married?

Are you engaged?

You have no say!!

Gerrarahia!! angry

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
so why are you now laughing?
Did the op post any thing wrong?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lmao do you know me from anywhere I'm engaged in case you don't know and boo and I respect each other tongue grin
BiafraBushBoy:
[s][/s]

Are you dating?

Are you Married?

Are you engaged?

You have no say!!

Gerrarahia!! angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
well no Lady can tame me..
not even shakira..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Can't I laugh in peace again? Bleach bleach how can a lady tame you? smiley
Lordygram:
so why are you now laughing?
Did the op post any thing wrong?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lmao do you know me from anywhere I'm engaged in case you don't know and boo and I respect each other tongue grin

Good... so wait till you get married... then you can now slap these your nonsense talk to your man's face!!

Online warrior

offline Chicken
wink

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
My friend shut your mouth angry I'll continue to shove my opinion down your throats. I'm in my house, come and cut off my fingers.
I don't know why you're so butt hurt though
smiley

Shove it and I spit it back at you...

I will tell that your fiance to call off the engagement. You know how much it took you to get that guy after attending plenty Shiloh and Retreat.

If you like don't be humble cheesy

Remember that no guy wants you wink cheesy

#RealTalk wink

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Can't I laugh in peace again? Bleach bleach how can a lady tame you? smiley
I tame ladies, they can't tame me.
even to the most stubborn and headstrong ladies like you, I'm always in charge..

7 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Why do I strongly doubt this?
You're nothing but a scrawny, bland guy with bleached skin. You don't strike me as the in charge type sad

Lordygram:
I tame ladies, they can't tame me.
even to the most stubborn and headstrong ladies like you, I'm always in charge..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
grin grin grin
Why do I strongly doubt this?
You better believe..
you know alpha males can't be tame..
you can't tame a man of principles..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
*Yawns* okay bye. I'm bored already.
Lordygram:
You better believe..
you know alpha males can't be tame..
you can't tame a man of principles..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
*Yawns* okay bye. I'm bored already.
Okay
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Safiaa(f): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Toks back at it again claiming to be the relationship Jesus. undecided

Why would i want to tame my boyfriend in the first place? Is he a dog or my puppet? Why can't we communicate like human beings and come to a mutual understanding. He does things for me, and i do the same also. You dont demand respect, you earn it. Mtchew..*spits on thread*

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okay.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by aureen: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
I don't know under what influence you write your so called advice.

LADIES, NEVER TRY TO TAME YOUR MAN.

Only diabolic people will want to take the free will of another human being, so they can take advantage of them.

Free will is a precious gift from God, for it lets us love him with our “whole heart”—because we want to.—

Matthew 22:37.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Toks2008(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
lolling at some comments here...
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Oyindidi(f): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Toks2008:
RESPECT HIM
It still won't tame my bee
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Toks2008(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
It still won't tame my bee

You need to understand how to respect him...trust me,it works like magic.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Oyindidi(f): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Toks2008:

You need to understand how to respect him...trust me,it works like magic.
I've being thinking of how to do that lately, he complains of everything I do and I am no longer finding it funny.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I've being thinking of how to do that lately, he complains of everything I do and I am no longer finding it funny.

Sit him down and ask him some vital questions.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Omotayor123(f): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
There are some That won't respect their self even when you respect them.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
There are some That won't respect their self even when you respect them.

Then he does not love you but if a man loves you enough and you respect him,you have him.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Are you too dumb not to grasp what the OP meant or you're just a habitual dunderhead looking for her streak of dementia in coloured digital print?

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Omotayor123(f): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Toks2008:

Then he does not love you but if a man loves you enough and you respect him,you have him.
Maybe smiley
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by toastedbread: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
men done turn wild animals abi?

if a man wants to be with you, he'll make up his mind to be with you. you cannot "tame" a man.

ever wondered why some guys just play along with a girl and after having 3points, they remix on to the next one?

can you tame a lion?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.