Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) (43986 Views)

Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River / Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / The 2017 Toyota C-HR Nigerians Will Definitely Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by autojosh: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
The BMW X3 was the car that launched the mid-size SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle) segment in 2003. Since then, BMW has recorded more than 1.5 million new registrations of the X3 across the two model generations so far. And now the new BMW X3 is set to write the next chapter in this success story with three model variants (xLine, M Sport and Luxury Line trim).

The third generation all new BMW X3 follows in its predecessors’ tyre tracks by combining rugged off-road looks with a sporting presence. Its familiar proportions, including very short front and rear overhangs, shine the spotlight on the perfect 50:50 distribution of weight between the front and rear axle. The potent dynamic intent of the new BMW X3 is highlighted by a chunky kidney grille and foglamps featuring a hexagonal design for the first time on a BMW X model. At the rear, the light clusters (whose three-dimensional look in optional full-LED guise give them considerable visual impact), markedly downward-sloping roof spoiler and twin exhaust tailpipes bring matters to a suitably muscular conclusion.

The interior of the new BMW X3 displays unbeatable fit and finish and material quality, and is even classier and more luxurious than its predecessor. Comfort levels are further elevated by a host of new equipment options like three-zone automatic climate control, the Ambient Air package, active seat ventilation, the cargo function of the standard 40:20:40 split/folding rear seat backrests and the panoramic glass roof that brings extra airiness to the interior and further enhances perceived quality.

Another new equipment item is the optional BMW Display Key, which not only locks and unlocks the BMW X3 by radio remote control, but also shows a variety of status information on the car and serves as the control unit for the optional auxiliary heating, for example. Optimised combination of dynamic sharpness and ride comfort.

Even more efficient line-up of engines and intelligent lightweight design. Two diesel engines and three petrol units will be available from launch (or shortly afterwards) for the new BMW X3. The 360 hp BMW X3 M40i has combined fuel consumption of 34.5 mpg. The BMW X3 xDrive30i produces 252 hp with combined fuel consumption 38.2 mpg. All the engine variants will team up as standard with an optimised version of the eight-speed Steptronic transmission.

BMW ConnectedDrive: semi-automated driving and cutting-edge connectivity. When it comes to the BMW Personal CoPilot features focusing on driver assistance and (semi-)automated driving, the new BMW X3 can be specified as an option with the latest generation of Active Cruise Control and the Driving Assistant Plus safety package, including Steering and lane control assistant, Lane Change Assistant and Lane Keeping Assistant with side collision protection. This extensive line-up of assistance systems puts clear water between the new BMW X3 and its direct rivals.

The second pillar of BMW ConnectedDrive – alongside the BMW Personal CoPilot driver assistance systems – is formed by BMW ConnectedDrive Services and apps. As a result, the new BMW X3 now also features BMW Connected. Working on the basis of a flexible platform, the Open Mobility Cloud, this new integrated digital concept for enhanced personal mobility uses various touchpoints (such as smartphones and smartwatches) to integrate the car seamlessly into the user’s digital life. This means, for example, that it can transfer mobility-related information, such as addresses from calendar entries, from a smartphone into the car, enter them automatically as destinations into the navigation system and calculate the optimum departure time for the journey.

Gesture control allows various navigation and infotainment system functions to be operated intuitively using finger and hand gestures. Meanwhile, the likewise optional Voice Assistant lets the driver use everyday language to have their requests turned into the appropriate actions instead of having to use set spoken commands. And the optional Head-Up Display enables the most important driving-related information to be projected directly into the driver’s field of vision. The Head-Up Display in the new BMW X3 is unrivalled in its segment for graphics, resolution and display options.

Estimated starting price in Nigeria is N22.6m

Tell us what you love most about the new BMW X3

https://autojosh.com/new-bmw-x3/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by NCANpatroller: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Space for sale

Autojosh dey always make fp
Make I perch here

N.B. Autojosh which car you get. Do the review
You to dey review person car

9 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
I just dey reason how much Coscharis go sell this motor.

6 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by autojosh: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
more pix

3 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by autojosh: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
More pix

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by nadalion: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nice1 Autojosh, please try and give cost estimates when making posts

3 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Haha see my car wink

NCANpatroller:
Space for sale

Autojosh dey always make fp
Make I perch here

N.B. Autojosh which car you get. Do the review
You to dey review person car

NCAN still come to check name, shoo

2 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by heisenbergheise(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
wink

15 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by ignis: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Will the car disappear with me during accident or attack from Evans and his team? If no, then its just not worth the hype.

2 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
The interior is everything!....

5 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by gabazin080(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
all this motor u are posting up and down, u want make person go commit crime abi

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by fufuNegusi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Cool.. .

I love it but am not impressed

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by PLANETOFBETS1: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
If na Igbo man design the car
If dem dash me I go reject am angry angry angry
God forbid aba made

3 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by SirHouloo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nice ride but unfortunately, the average Nigerian will have to wait till the second hand is available...

3 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by mascot87(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Will I buy this car before the end of this year? YES

Is it achievable? YES

Will I get the money legitimately? YES

Will I give my testimony here on nairaland? YES

Will people here make jest of me now? YES

Will I prove them wrong by the end of the year? YES

Please watch out.

Mascot says so

27 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Talk price now, u go hear 30 million

The naira is dead!

All thanks to Jonadâft

2 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by davibid: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
I just love cars

I can't wait to start buying them

cool
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by kmigor(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Crazy whip

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by mrtegation99(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
The motor make sense but na davido hold my billions grin

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by tayo4ng(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
waiting long time ago to get it.

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by mrtegation99(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Talk price now, u go hear 30 million

The naira is dead!
All thanks to Jonadâft
please where were you when angels were sharing common sense?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by tiso222(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Naija politicians make una come see oooo
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by mrtegation99(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
tayo4ng:
waiting long time ago to get it.
ooh my Chisos. English Rest in Peace

2 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Now all i gotta do is wait........ angry
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by lonelydora: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mercedes any time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
See machine, i like this but i could have love it if it is a sport car
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by SEEDORF441(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
People always like beta tinx
Baba tani ise wu?
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Austema(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bmw x3 is my dream car, but after TOYOTA VENZA
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by muller101(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
BMW. Broke my wallet
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by hedonistic: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Unimpressive. Unimpressed.

3 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by xcolanto(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gosh I love it!! kiss
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by elantraceey(f): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Obi Okeke, Who Has Sold Over 39 Luxury Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Tiger Race Car Spotted In Lagos (Photos And Video) / Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.