Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! (3995 Views)

2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? / Meet The Youngest Politician In Nigeria, His Age Will Shock And You / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Christianity and Judaism were distinct and different religion today, but how igbo nation lost their christian faith for Judaism in a very short period of time is astonished and amazing me!
Nnamdi Kanu who is agitating for Biafra is a Judah and the biafra country of Nnamdi kanu's dream is a judah state and Judaism the religion of the state!
who were those igbo mocking Yoruba by saying "yoruba muslim"
were they christian? No
Igbo is Judah!
Biafra nation is "Yehudi" state!
Before The igbo christian realized what befalling them, the churches would be empty
the biter truth!
oladeebo from Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Hopeful20100: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]Christianity and Judaism were distinct and different region today, but how igbo nation lost their christian faith for Judaism in a very short period of time is astonished and amazing me!
Nnamdi Kanu who is agitating for Biafra is a Judah and the biafra country of Nnamdi kanu's dream is a judah state and Judaism the religion of the state!
were they christian? No
Igbo is Judah!
Before The igbo christian realized what befalling them, the churches would be empty
the biter truth!
oladeebo from Enugu[/s]

Afonja as expected...thinking about Igbos and what they are doing.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Igboesika: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
This is most useless topic I have ever seen on this forum.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by EvilMetahuman: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Igbo jews forcing judaism on innocent igbo christians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Eastfield1: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yoruba!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Kellibae(f): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nawao... can yorubas actually be straight foward for once?.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by mike404(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:
Christianity and Judaism were distinct and different religion today, but how igbo nation lost their christian faith for Judaism in a very short period of time is astonished and amazing me!
were they christian? No
Igbo is Judah!
the biter truth!
oladeebo from Enugu
Quran5:51 "O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. God guides not the people of the evildoers."EVEN YOUR SO CALLED QURAN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER, WHY ARE YOU NOW HAVING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OVER JEWS/CHRISTIAN RELATIONSHIP

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kellibae:
Don't blame me, blame Kanu!
as far as he continue to attack my country calling Nigeria zoo, I have my full right to attack his interest!
Nnamdi kanu is a multinational citizens, he is Brit, he is jew, he has full right to create Biafra in in Britain or Israel, why he stand to spoil Nigeria? and Nigeria only!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by mike404(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kellibae:
HE'S NOT EVEN PROUD OF HIS SKULL MINING SCRATCH FACE REPUBLIC grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Kellibae(f): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:

Don't blame me, blame Kanu!
as far as he continue to attack my country calling Nigeria zoo, I have my full right to attack his interest!
Nnamdi kanu is a multinational citizens, he is Brit, he is jew, he has full right to create Biafra in in Britain or Israel, why he stand to spoil Nigeria? and Nigeria only!

So thats why he is giving u sleepless night?.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
mike404:
Quran5:51 "O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. God guides not the people of the evildoers."EVEN YOUR SO CALLED QURAN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER, WHY ARE YOU NOW HAVING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OVER JEWS/CHRISTIAN RELATIONSHIP
you may shock but don't deceive yourself am warning you of what's coming to igbo nation, is Judah and christian have the same church?
while Rome is not Jerusalem?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kellibae:

So thats why he is giving u sleepless night?.
and am right to! ain't I?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by mike404(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:

you may shock but don't deceive yourself am warning you of what's coming to igbo nation, is Judah and christian have the same church?
while Rome is not Jerusalem?
RESPECT YOUR QURAN ELSE YOU GO TO HELL FIRE

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Ogalanyachieze: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
What exactly is ur problem with it

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
mike404:
RESPECT YOUR QURAN ELSE YOU GO TO HELL FIRE
man!
the true is hard for people to swallow!
but take note of this, history will certainly proof me right one day!
it's all about money and I challenge kanu to open his account for the world to see!
he has turned millionaire!
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
What exactly is ur problem with it
good of you!
I have no other country than Nigeria!
I pledge my allegiance to defend Nigeria to the last drop of my blood!
if you attack my country you can't rest in peace infront of me ok!
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by mike404(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:

man!
the true is hard for people to swallow!
but take note of this, history will certainly proof me right one day!
it's all about money and I challenge kanu to open his account for the world to see!
he has turned millionaire!
RESPECT YOUR QURAN MY DEAR AFONJA MUSLIM

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
OP, it is not judah, but judaism. When next you want to post a trash like this, do your research very well.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by zombieHUNTER: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Igbo jews forcing judaism on innocent igbo christians.

The only thing these Yoruba people think is Igbo and Biafra while Hausa Fulani is spreading Islam like wild fire in SW
With this rate.. Every afonja city will have a Fulani emir soon

As at now... It takes only a Fulani sultan to sight the moon for afonja Muslim
They cannot see the moon grin

Pathetic

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
venai:
OP, it is not judah, but judaism. When next you want to post a trash like this, do your research very well.
Don't correct me, I don't need your correction, go and correct kanu not to call Nigeria Zoo! ok.
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

The only thing these Yoruba people think is Igbo and Biafra while Hausa Fulani is spreading Islam like wild fire in SW

Pathetic
and you are not worry, of igbo exodus from church to synagogue?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some Yoruba illiterates are quite frankly trying too hard to lecture Igbos on what to believe in

This nonsense has really got to stop

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:

Don't correct me, I don't need your correction, go and correct kanu not to call Nigeria Zoo! ok.
Zoological idiot, you at least, have corrected yourself. Mumu awusa!
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Hollysaint: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
youg man you are insulting your race and turning g your self into a laughing stalk.stop this childish act.
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
krendo:
Some Yoruba illiterates are quite frankly trying too hard to lecture Igbos on what to believe in

This nonsense has really got to stop
stop until
kanu stop humiliating my dear country!
or don't I have right to defend my country against internal and external threat?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
OP, the truth is that you type and sound like a typical northern slowpoke.
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hollysaint:
youg man you are insulting your race and turning g your self into a laughing stalk.stop this childish act.
don't beg me, beg Nnamdi kanu, to leave Nigeria alone and go to attack his countries Britain and Israel.
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by zombieHUNTER: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:

and you are not worry, of igbo exodus from church to synagogue?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
venai:
OP, the truth is that you type and sound like a typical northern slowpoke.
hun-un!
Norther- slow pokeNorther slowpoke! but still Nigerian! right!
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by najoke: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

Pathetic
[/s]
Trash… ..leave Nairaland and stop boring us with your Biafra… ..go and develop Biafrasay, Igberetvnews and Biafraherald.
You guys hate everything about Nigeria but run to Nairaland like ant… Nigeria is Nairaland… Nairaland is Nigeria… .this time you cant claim anybody is holding you… .deactivate your account, leave Nairaland… ..let Nigerians enjoy their lagos ibadan forum
As long as you guys are still here defacing Nairaland with your Biafrauud trash… ..dont complain about Afonjas commenting on any topic on Nairaland cos if you do we will start complaining of you guys posting Biafrauud trash here… .kapish
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:

hun-un!
Norther- slow pokeNorther slowpoke! but still Nigerian! right!
You are a mor.on.
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by zombieHUNTER: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
Trash… ..leave Nairaland and stop boring us with your Biafra… ..go and develop Biafrasay, Igberetvnews and Biafraherald.
You guys hate everything about Nigeria but run to Nairaland like ant… Nigeria is Nairaland… Nairaland is Nigeria… .this time you cant claim anybody is holding you… .deactivate your account, leave Nairaland… ..let Nigerians enjoy their lagos ibadan forum
As long as you guys are still here defacing Nairaland with your Biafrauud trash… ..then dont complain about Afonjas commenting on any topic on Nairaland cos if you do we will start complaining of you guys posting Biafrauud trash here… .kapish
grin
I thought odua republic is nairaland and your father is the owner of cyberspace

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Labour Party-omotosho / To Fight Food Poverty In Nigeria, Give Women Equity In Land Ownership / BREAKING!!! Empty Stadium As Buhari Storm Enugu (LIVE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.