Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. (11233 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Pakistani Man Who Keeps Lion As A Pet Gives Reason For Not Chaining It (photo) / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by Cherishpearl: 4:53am On Jun 18, 2018
inukwa pump her up for her birthday... oooo chukwu ooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by obaogo: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Came late on this thread, did read up and found we got mutual likes for cat. My cat is doing fine and she over 1yr6months. She is blessed with 3kittens, sold 1 , still selling the two. Cat are lovely to have as pets. They still running up and down as I type this. Don't be misguided, cat are neither witches nor wizards' they are just your thought about them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by GALATICOS3015(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
my wife luvs cats but i hate them wt passion. she wishes i could let her hav one, but no way.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
With so much pains in my heart, I will like to announce the death of my two cats. I pray they both make it to cat's heaven (if any of such exist cry ).

RIP J & S.
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by oyetpel(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
jidestroud:
With so much pains in my heart, I will like to announce the death of my two cats. I pray they both make it to cat's heaven (if any of such exist cry ).

RIP J & S.

Rip to them.

But cats have nine lives
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
oyetpel:

Rip to them.

But cats have nine lives

I guess that doesn't apply to cats swallowed by a snake.
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by frostylook: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
jidestroud:

RIP J & S.

What happened to them?
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
frostylook:

What happened to them?
Got eaten by a snake. cry cry cry . Never believed snakes could eat up a cat. Still in shock.
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by BoleAndFish: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
jidestroud:

Damn! The two got swallowed by the same snake?
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Damn! The two got swallowed by the same snake?

Yes cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Fault is all mine. Place them there to help scare reptiles away from birds cage temporarily.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by BoleAndFish: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
jidestroud:

Yes cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Fault is all mine. Place them there to help scare reptiles away from birds cage temporarily.
What!!? One snake - two cats? How is that even possible? So sorry for the loss. Were you able to kill the snake?

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by michealkal: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
I had a cat like this in the village and without knowing much about cats, I had taken it away from the mother too early so it died cry

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 12:14am On Apr 19, 2020
jidestroud:

Yes I do stay alone and Yes, they are strictly indoor pets. Can't afford a lalastica's disciple making frontpage with my pets saying "see the bush meat I killed in my hood today".

The thing I feared most as come upon me. Indeed, lalastica disciple did pay my cats a visitation. I shall avenge this death sooner or later. Justice most be served.

#heartbroken

RIP

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by frostylook: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
jidestroud:

Got eaten by a snake. cry cry cry . Never believed snakes could eat up a cat. Still in shock.
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you got justice for them
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by Adjovi: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
BoleAndFish:
grin grin
Cool but don't they urinate and excrete just anywhere? How do you cope with that?

Get a litter box or make one yourself..look for a keg cut it to a small size that can accommodate them.. then put some sand in it. Take them there and sooner they will go there themselves to do their thingy. All you have to do is change the sand when you notice it's dirty.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by Adjovi: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
jidestroud:

Probably because they are still very young.. cats can defend themselves against snakes, can kill snakes too because they are quicker...sorry for your loss tho

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Adjovi:

Probably because they are still very young.. cats can defend themselves against snakes, can kill snakes too because they are quicker...sorry for your loss tho

Thanks Boss.
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by Michael390(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
soorry bro still can't believe a snake can eat 2 cats
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Michael390:
soorry bro still can't believe a snake can eat 2 cats

Thanks boss. Getting another one soonest.
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by Michael390(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2020
jidestroud:

Thanks boss. Getting another one soonest.
ok bro...I'm sorry for the deaths of your 2cats R.I.P
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2020
To God be all glory,

Just as we were having our usual aproko gist (my iyawo & I), a Telegram message dropped in asking if I was Jidestroud and that he had kittens and do not mind gifting me one after reading about the demise of my cats. I chatted back in excitement; Na me, Na me!!! As long as it is in Lagos, I will defy all #EndSarsNow roadblocks to come pick it up today. Luckily for me, Lagos it was.
Iyawo was a bit skeptical about getting a kitten from an unknown stranger, but me wey dey catch cats inside bush nko? grin. Well, since we both agreed that the demise of Stella, Rubbie & Jumia had brought about an emptiness in the family and needed to be replaced with a new cat, (the guinea fowls and my iyawo are sworn enemies grin grin grin grin ) convincing her wasn't much of a problem.

Today came, left the house as early as 5:30am and drove about 30km to get the newest member of the family. grin.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Thanks once again Mr. Ajayi (wish I knew your contact here). Thank You, Thank You. My family will sure love it.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2020
Yes ooo. On getting home, iyawo was like; go baff am oooo, we don't know wetin e carry for body not especially when we have kids around the house. embarassed. That one no be problem, I replied her. Me I don kuku know say she no go touch am or allow the children touch am until it is thoroughly disinfected. undecided

A quick but detailed bath was administered using warm water and toilet soap. I guess it's a first time for the kitten from its reaction.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2020
Now to the most important part of everyone's life, NAMING THE KITTEN. I have to wait for the full house before I dare venture into giving it a name or else I am on my own.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by iamdannyfc(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Cute
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
iamdannyfc:
Cute

Thanks Boss!!!
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Guess what peepz??!!

Got another call within the hour to come pick up another kitten. Am I not blessed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Getting set to head out for the pick up. (I hope it's worth the waka oooo. My iyawo don dey suspect me oooo tongue)

2 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Update on Ice-cube (Ice for short)

A couple of days gone and she's settled in good. Ice (the name given after several consultations with the entire household) is indeed a playful one. I try getting her cat food but couldn't get any around my present location so we had to settle for Jo Jo food.

PLEASE ADVICE:
I am a little bit uncomfortable giving it dog food but the vet dc at the store I got the cans from OKs it. Abeg, who can recommend a good food and where to get it?

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by daveFBL: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2020
jidestroud:
Hi All,

Lately, I have been thinking of a pet to go for. So much for being a dog lover, but needed something different. Just when I was I thought I was going for the canine after all, I ran into a kitten on my way from one of my farm visitations. It's definitely one of the wild cats around that gave birth to this adorable one. I looked around and saw two others. But, I only picked one and off I left with it. My very own cat pet. Just what I needed for a companion.

Been a week now, and we have bonded just well enough, and yeah, I named it Stella (No offence to anyone, it's a name I love so much)...Stella Stroud. Lol...she's simply adorable, beautiful and well-behaved. Though the wild cat instinct are setting in gradually; always going for my legs, jumping on me just to lay down on my stomach or watch me chat on my phone. I guess it wants to become a nairalander.

Please, any cat lover in here? Don't hesitate to help out a brother who is new into cats.

Thanks.

Pictures included.

Location please
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by dogmart(m): 5:49am On Oct 20, 2020
jidestroud:
Hi All,

Lately, I have been thinking of a pet to go for. So much for being a dog lover, but needed something different. Just when I thought I was going for the canine after all, I ran into a kitten on my way from one of my farm visitations. It's definitely one of the wild cats around that gave birth to this adorable one. I looked around and saw two others. But, I only picked one and off I left with it. My very own cat pet. Just what I needed for a companion.

Been a week now, and we have bonded just well enough, and yeah, I named it Stella (No offence to anyone, it's a name I love so much)...Stella Stroud. Lol...she's simply adorable, beautiful and well-behaved. Though the wild cat instinct are setting in gradually; always going for my legs, jumping on me just to lay down on my stomach or watch me chat on my phone. I guess it wants to become a nairalander.

Please, any cat lover in here? Don't hesitate to help out a brother who is new into cats.

Thanks.

Pictures included.

Weldone. Stella is really beautiful.
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2020
dogmart:

Weldone. Stella is really beautiful.
Thanks.

Of blessed memories.
Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by jidestroud(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hi, My name is Ginger.

(Another lovely cat pet of mine in the family).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loving My N3k Dog / Do U Have Pups U Find Difficult To Sell / 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.