Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

Breaking Transfer News - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking Transfer News (1518 Views)

Nigeria’s Osimhen Gets FIFA Accolades For Breaking Transfer Record / Breaking Transfer News: Real Madrid Agree 5 Year Deal With Pogba / Breaking Transfer News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Transfer News by Tuhndhay(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS
KYLIAN UKPABI ARRIVES ARSENAL FOR MEDICAL Kylian Ukpabi, the Nigerian striker has arrived Arsenal for a medical after protracted contract talks. Talking to reporters at the Emirates Stadium, Ukpabi said he was glad to be in England and couldn’t wait for the season to start. The dreaded forward boasts a better goals per game ratio than both Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi having scored 64 goals in 12 appearances in the monkey post league back in his home town, Arochukwu. I dey my house come and beat me..... UP GUNNERS
Re: Breaking Transfer News by goalisma(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Breaking Transfer News by taiyesoul(f): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tuhndhay:
BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS

KYLIAN UKPABI ARRIVES ARSENAL FOR MEDICAL
Kylian Ukpabi, the Nigerian striker has arrived Arsenal for a
medical after protracted contract talks.
Talking to reporters at the Emirates Stadium, Ukpabi said he
was glad to be in England and couldn’t wait for the season to
start.
The dreaded forward boasts a better goals per game ratio
than both Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi having scored
64 goals in 12 appearances in the monkey post league back in
his home town, Arochukwu.
I dey my house come and beat me..... UP GUNNERS

In fact,you be real AROchukwu. Real, real Aro.lol

(1) (Reply)

Costa: I Wilk Never Go Back To Chelsea / Deadline: Check Out The Latest Transfer Today / Hot 2.91 BettingTips. Hurry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.