Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Please Nigerians Forgive Me, I Know Nothing About Evans Posted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Nigerians Forgive Me, I Know Nothing About Evans Posted (908 Views)

My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Abba Kyari: '90% Of The Information About Evans & His Arrest Are False' / Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nigerians Forgive Me, I Know Nothing About Evans Posted by bravarian(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
An upcoming artiste, T Shine Sisi Eko, has denied reports making rounds that he posted a message on his Facebook page threatening to kill Nigerians if government kills kidnapper, Chukwudi Onwuamadike (aka Evans).
According to the post, which the artiste disassociated himself from, he allegedly writes: “If the inevitable happens, and Evans is killed, I will take up the kidnapping business of Evans and kill an uncountable number of persons.”
The post also has a picture of Evans, which was captioned: “Nigeria is so useless.
I don’t know this man but I don’t just want him dead. And if stupid Nigerian government mistakenly kills Evans, I swear, me, T SHINE SISI EKO, will replace him and I must kill uncountable souls.
Bet me.” This post elicited negative reactions from wellmeaning Nigerians, who are currently calling on the police to arrest the artiste for making such inciting comments on social media in a country as volatile as Nigeria.
However, when Sunday Telegraph reached out T Shine to find out if he has any relationship with the notorious kidnapper, he vehemently denied writing those provocative comments.
“What have I done to deserve all this? Is this the end of the road or do I still have a long way to go? Please, Nigerians forgive me, I’m so sorry! The post was not from me. I swear with my life and blood!
I know nothing about Evans, please Nigerians, I’m on my knees, please, and I’ve been trying to log on to the account and still couldn’t. “I even gave the details to some of my Facebook friends for them to log in without any success.
Please my people, Nigerians and Africans as a whole, I’m so sorry,” T Shine grieved. In an emotional telephone call, T Shine accused hackers of using his Facebook account for such devious purpose. “I’ve no relationship with Evans.
Please help me, I beg you, no be me post that thing for my Facebook. I no fit write that kind thing. Na hackers do me this thing and I am not finding it funny, please help me beg Nigerians. “Help me beg them to forgive me. Several of my social media accounts have been hacked, and I keep opening new ones, because I need them to promote my music. I am finished,” he lamented.

Posted by

New Telegraph Online
Sanctity of Truth
Re: Please Nigerians Forgive Me, I Know Nothing About Evans Posted by Lanretoye(m): 3:14am On Jun 27, 2017
who sharperly Wan finish the career wey this guy never get...I fear him village people o.
Re: Please Nigerians Forgive Me, I Know Nothing About Evans Posted by meezynetwork(m): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2017
The guy don enter

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastor And Son Arrested For Rapping A 16 Year Old Girl / How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife / New Photos From The Sterling Bank Burnt In Apapa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.