Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob (567 Views)

Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack / Quit Notice:What We Will Do To Hausa/Fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North–IPOB / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by izuagba: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Monday warned that if any Igbo is killed in the North as a result of the quit notice
issued by Arewa youths, “Hausa-Fulanis will get a dose of their senseless attacks and stupidity back.”
IPOB, while issuing the threat warned the North that, “Biafrans of today are not the same breed as those they massacred in
1967 and 1970 at will, without retaliation.”
The pro-Biafra group also cautioned Arewa youths, saying they should be more civil in their utterances because “threats and
intimidation do not work with IPOB.” This was contained in a statement signed by the spokesperson of IPOB, Emma Powerful and sent to DAILY POST.
IPOB also lashed out at the Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso for asking Igbo leaders to publicly denounce the
secession struggle.
Kwankwaso had over the weekend asked leaders of the South East to denounce those clamouring for Biafra in a bid to show
sincerity to Nigeria’s unity.
Reacting to Kwankwaso’s call, IPOB in the statement said no Igbo leader allegedly “handpicked by Hausa-Fulanis in Aso Rock” can stop its struggle for secession.
Read full statement below…
http://www.biafrainsider.com/2017/06/what-we-will-do-to-hausafulanis-if-any.html?m=1
Re: What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by eezeribe(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2017
OK
Re: What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by LUGBE: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Way to go
Re: What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:23am On Jun 27, 2017
This is really not necessary
Re: What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Cymbals of war
Re: What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by ScotsReferendum: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2017
I don't believe this news
If any Igbo man is killed in the North, we will not retaliate in the East

Igbos leave the North and migrate to other parts of the world to do business
Once we migrate, the Northern economy will collapse
Re: What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by lytech1(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2017
As an AFONJA MUSLIM,make i sit down for fence they watch(AWUSA VS Igbos)

me kuku know say UNITED WE FALL,DIVIDED WE STAND.

So kwantinu....
Re: What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by CplusJason: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
I really pity my beloved country.

A journey so promising now truncated with impunity and callousness all because of buhari and his hausa/fulani wanderers who disvirgined the sanctity of this great nation and successfully foisted sufferings all over.
Re: What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
CplusJason:
I really pity my beloved country.

A journey so promising now truncated with impunity and callousness all because of buhari and his hausa/fulani wanderers who disvirgined the sanctity of this great nation and successfully foisted sufferings all over.
bro,buhari did not do anything...all these re the fall out of 2015 election dat d igbo' candidate loss.GEJ has moved on but my ppl do not want to.
Re: What We Will Do To Hausa/fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North – Ipob by Funlord2(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2017
After seeing the source I just quickly continued watching cartoon network! You can learn more from that channel than all these their junk filled sites....grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: Rochas Okorocha Attacks Fayose On Channels Tv [video] / Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life / APC Secretariat Burgled, Over N20million Carted Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.