Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Need Tips On How To Become An Active Member Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Tips On How To Become An Active Member Of Nairaland (720 Views)

Need Tips On How To Become An Active Member Of Nairaland / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? / All This Active Member Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Tips On How To Become An Active Member Of Nairaland by Keziah(f): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2007
Hello Nairalanders abi how u na dey talk am?

Anyway, i am Keziah and i am new member. Presently, i am creating my own personal blog, don't ask me on what topic, but as soon as i get my put everything together then, i will let u all know, and i would also love to get some helpful tips from those that hav created their personal blog.  Aside from that, i want to be an active member of Nairaland, because from my own perspective i think it's the best so far. Kudos to the Author Seun.

I would also love to meet other memebers especially the active members who can be kind enough to give me some tips on how to become an active member.
Re: Need Tips On How To Become An Active Member Of Nairaland by Free(f): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2007
Welcome gurl grin
Re: Need Tips On How To Become An Active Member Of Nairaland by LadyT(f): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2007
Word of advise dont take anything seriously!!!

Its all fun and games! grin

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Grad: Holla / Where Is Ritamorris Omene / Police Inhumanity Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.