Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Project Supervisor Want To Kill Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Project Supervisor Want To Kill Me (547 Views)

OOU Project Supervisor: Amazing, See This Student Project / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Project Supervisor Want To Kill Me by dguizman(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2017
i was given à strict project superviser to write my project in school,and this man gavé me a work that is not researchable.i just hope anyone would help me out here...topic is ....petroleum product distribution in ekiti state. and he said i should come with à six journal article First..i need help from from you all please.
Re: My Project Supervisor Want To Kill Me by potent5(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2017
My friend, stop criticizing your supervisor and do your research. Research is about imagination, focus, dedication and ability to know what you are doing.

Stop whining.
Re: My Project Supervisor Want To Kill Me by Dface2: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Download Project Topics and Materials for your Research Work!
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.

Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.

Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: My Project Supervisor Want To Kill Me by immortalityk: 11:41am On May 28, 2021
dguizman:
i was given à strict project superviser to write my project in school,and this man gavé me a work that is not researchable.i just hope anyone would help me out here...topic is ....petroleum product distribution in ekiti state. and he said i should come with à six journal article First..i need help from from you all please.

seun lalasticlala mynd44
this guy is a big time fraudster
he sold me a fake and bad product and wouldn't return my call
plz ban this thief because he is trying to scam other nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft 70-713 Training Material - Pass 70-713 Exam With Latest Dumps Question / "2017 WAEC Rating, Osun Will Make Top 10 Position" - Wale Alabi / Gain Admission Into These 40 Universities Without Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.