Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life (8665 Views)

Nigeria Is Out Recession But Only In The Pages Of Newspapers / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? / See What Is In The Newspapers In Nigeria Today 27th July, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by NaijaNewsPapers: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-zAHL495ciSo/WUtnMT-aUgI/AAAAAAAAB3o/GnlwBm-3Fx4UVq7edl67IG3AU8JOkw0pwCPcBGAYYCw/s640/ad.jpg[/img]

Newspaper is important for everyone. You can further read out this to know Importance Of Newspaper In Our Daily Life. Newspaper are one very important aspect of our daily routine although there are so many other attractive sources of the information in the aspect of media but still the print media has not lost its significance and importance, and still newspapers has immense importance in the daily routine of the majority of the people and still for many people reading the newspaper is one of the most crucial aspect and activity of their daily routine.
There are so many significant features of the newspapers and it is highly important in the modern world amongst which few of the core features are defined below;

 Newspaper is the source which is still considered to be the most authentic one, and it is highly effective in the providing the timely information to the people and its audience the other attractive feature of the newspaper is that it gives comprehensive information which is not available on any other source of media.

 The reading of newspapers on daily basis is highly effective and beneficial in improving the language skills of the people. The newspapers are being published in various languages which are very much helpful for the readers to improve their reading skills. It is prescribed to those who are weak in any language that they should read the newspapers of that respective language on daily basis as it will help them in getting command on that language very quickly.

 Newspapers are not just beneficial for proving the news regarding the national issues but at the same time it is highly recommended for almost all the topics, which might include regarding the buying and selling of property and cars, news regarding the admissions in educational institutions, scholarships and even news regarding the business news.

 Newspapers are considered to be the source of information which is highly authentic and at the same too. When the newspapers are read on the daily basis and are being made a part of the daily routine than the individual is able to load him with high information and knowledge which increases its awareness and at the same time gives him the edge over the other people when it comes to discuss the national issues and current affairs. So the reading of newspapers are highly beneficial and are prescribed seriously to make it the part of daily routine so that it should contribute for the personal growth of the individual and at the same increase the level of awareness and knowledge of the person.

SOURCE http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/06/facts-and-importance-of-reading.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2017
This space for sale... contact me
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by nototribalist: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2017
I just want to read when Buhari will go to hell, period. As for osibande, if you don't meet our demands, either you restructure or break-up. You kukuma know what's next on you.

4 Likes

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by tomdon(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Its not important
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by HarmonyDee(f): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Kayoski(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Newpapers are obsolete

Imagine buying a complete sport news paper on Monday ,giving you weekend news ..when you could get it on a go via your Internet...

Think about this.

Since every newspaper now have a website and a blog with news more recent than that on the papers then why should anyone buy a newspaper?

10 Likes

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by seyoops4u: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
This man was caught disguising as a banker defrauding people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQgVeKJ9n_U
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Jesuspikin8: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Kk..
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2017
For wrapping books and roasted corn

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Tissue paper

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
its almost irrelevant in this age of social media. Many newspaper companies now have social media platforms. I'd rather go to Vanguard's webpage to read the news than buy a Vanguard newspaper.. That aside, there are many other social media platforms to read the news,

I hope I've been able to convince you that newspapers are not as important as u say (but still quite relevant though).

3 Likes

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by good4all40: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Nairaland is my daily Newspaper. Far better than most Nigerian newspapers

11 Likes

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by HarmonyDee(f): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
the importance of newspapers is numerous: it keeps you more informed than the average person out there

3 Likes

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by KingLennon(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Nobody can belittle the importance of Newspapers. It keeps you in touch with all aspects of life. Nairaland is also doing a good job. Thumbs up Mods...
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by segebase(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Bbbbbb
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Freeman59: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Hello guys,

I'm freeman

Do you need take your clothes to the dry cleaner?

Are you so busy you can't reply your emails?

You forgot something at home and need someone to go get it for you?

Do you have some bills to pay (dstv, phcn) but your schedule is tight?

You are doing a program in school but don't have time to do certain stuff because of time?

All these and so many more I can do for you.

So if you live in Port Harcourt and you need to get things done, just call 08063336832

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by KingLennon(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
I just want to read when Buhari will go to hell, period. As for osibande, if you don't meet our demands, either you restructure or break-up. You kukuma know what's next on you.

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by KingLennon(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2017
HarmonyDee:
the importance of newspapers is numerous:
it keeps you more informed than the average person out there
Too much juice, too much sauce. Looking cute
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by achi4u(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
With Nairaland and his brothers out there who needs Newspaper again but it's relevance still remain.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Vivos: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
kkk that's good

let me go and read it nowsmiley
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by KingLennon(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2017
good4all40:
Nairaland is my daily Newspaper. Far better than most Nigerian newspapers
U sabi better thing. 1 satzenbrau for you when we meet for mama emeka shop
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by HarmonyDee(f): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
KingLennon:
Too much juice, too much sauce. Looking cute
how did you identify me
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by achi4u(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Freeman59:
Hello guys,

I'm freeman

Do you need take your clothes to the dry cleaner?

Are you so busy you can't reply your emails?

You forgot something at home and need someone to go get it for you?

Do you have some bills to pay (dstv, phcn) but your schedule is tight?

You are doing a program in school but don't have time to do certain stuff because of time?

All these and so many more I can do for you.

So if you live in Port Harcourt and you need to get things done, just call 08063336832
gringringrin

Seriously sorry, bad people have spoiled the whole thing. God help you.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by KingLennon(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2017
HarmonyDee:
how did you identify me
It's not 2 hard to identify a Gold in the midst of pebbles...
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Dindondin(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2017
FACT: Pastor Aboaba spends at least N6000 monthly on newspapers.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by kevoh(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2017
I knew before opening this thread that it will be a sponsored post.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Agimor(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2017
The advent of print media is gradually rendering Newspaper useless.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by lonelydora: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2017
To cut down excesses in our government offices, newspaper allocation to managers should be cut down. Imagine giving a manager 3 different newspapers on daily basis even when they read the same news on the Internet.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by RapportNaija(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Yes tell them OP!

Here is the Newspapers headlines for today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick / Week 10 Uk Pool Banker / How Harsh Is The Harmattan Weather In Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.