Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants (34529 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by don89(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Selfish and greedy northerners, they don't want to leave the seat for another people so that they will be in control of the military and oil in the Niger delta.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
jargo89:
Do you even know how democracy works? So if i vote for someone and he didnt perform, are you to blame me in hindsight or the person?

You people said you hate Yorubas and want their failure. We've heard you; at least, you are not God. Let us paddle our canoe, and stop spreading discord. Just leave us to ourselves. We will be fine. If you hate a Yoruba man, you will stay out of his business.

This hatred is just too much.
let me correct you here, i dnt hate anybody or yoruba, nobody wants you to fail or yoruba to fail,its ok if u admit he has done nothin since his 2years in office.(its all started from wat dey militants said) i doubt if dey really did,if it wer does mob at ojota or oshodi (hamburger n co)dat said it, u wont see me here, its better you guys fight ur war than disgusing as n/d militants.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

This is digression of you.
dnt feel bad bro,dats nigerian politics for.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by dangwarmai(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Let them go too, we don't need their oil. Mind you, no single grain for you too.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by dangwarmai(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
One thing I am very sure is that the Niger Delta can never be able to live with igbos as they are too dulls.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by bestpunterever: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
you can easily hide behind your fone and insult me because data is cheap,its better to be an ex-president and first incumbent president to concede defeat in an election for d lives of u and i, and many awards has been given in respect of dat, than to be d author of tribalistic politics, vice president/finance minister,killer of 2million children by starvation,and later died of rat poison
hey.. sorry, I can see why ure pained.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by bestpunterever: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

Please tell me the rock your elders hide when political statements such as these are made?
our hero like ojukwu, they ran to ivory coast.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
bestpunterever:
our hero like ojukwu, they ran to ivory coast.
When an Afonja is asked about his elders, he calls Ojukwu. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraIShere:
The joke is on you, the person you qouted is a proud ijaw man, so face the truth that the whole South now see you guys as traitors!

Why did osus like quoting me? Are you guys being paid to speak to me? Who asked for your worthless opinion? Shouldn't you be busy working on how to make Biafra a reality?
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Be honest to yourself, did you believe the crap you there? Facts are sacred my dear, the worlds 6 billion people knows Africas dirtiest tribe, and even you also do know, its even profiled on google, I dont need to mention algae soup guzzling people before for people to know so stop lying to yourself!

Everyone knows igbos are the dirtiest tribe in Africa. No need to revise history. Anybody can claim anything on google. Meanwhile, the UN established Onitsha as the dirtiest city in Nigeria. Only God knows how dirty the villages will be. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
nengibo:

Jesus Christ, what type of parents trained dis useless kids, the entire sw formed unity to vote Jonathan out and now you want unity in south, your eye never see anything I will vote another aboki than osibanjo in 2019

Better parents than the nuisances you have from whatever village you hail from. Obviously, your parents did not find it worthy to invest in your education and mental development. Did your parents not tell you that Yoruba's made sure Turai was kicked out, and that Yoruba's also made sure Jonathan was installed as president following YarAdua's disappearance? Of course, they didn't. How could they when they were busy swinging from palm trees like unevolved apes.

Did your parents not tell you thatvyorubas voted end masse for Jona in 2011? Did your parents not tell you that voting based on tribe is for underdeveloped minds? Of course, they didnt . How could they? They were busy walking around naked in their accursed villages, killing twins and calling all old people witches and wizards.

Osu, tell me the name of one person from your village who went and faced Turai and co while they put Goodluck in the backyard washing Turai's bra. Just one person.

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by lx3as(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
chiscodedon:
rubbish..afonjas are cowards..can't stand on there feet

Very funny or foolish! Someone his tribe never won a war called people that fought lot of wars and never lost one cowards?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
bestpunterever:
hey.. sorry, I can see why ure pained.
wic is more painful wen a suppossed (acting president)cordinator of economy is over looked by subordinates and files ferried to london for a sick president to sign

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by manikspears: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
bishopjoe02:

and what have Buhari done for you and your people, please mention names of projects commission after more than two years in office
If you read what I wrote, you will notice that I'm talking/writing against tribalism. I don't know or care who our next president should be, all I want is a person who can deliver.people are suffering in this country, even those working are feeling the heat,even banks sef.......forget o,it is time we put tribalism and every form of madness behind and try to build the future for the coming generation so that they won't spit on our grave.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by EYIBLESSN(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
dnt feel bad bro,dats nigerian politics for.

Feel bad ! How ? You digress from the topic you raised.
Nothing in life that doesn't involves give and take.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by wickyyolo: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
the same yoruba that betrayed ur brother GEJ

I dont have grudge against yoruba for GEJ loss. I blame the sponsors of boko haram.
The yorubas out of fear for boko haram just wanted a safe haven which they thought GMB will provide, BUT they got Scammed grin
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Benekruku(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2017

The Niger-Delta aligning with powers that be, while flat-headed dwarfs re busy awaiting Biafran referendum

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Benekruku(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Everyone knows igbos are the dirtiest tribe in Africa. No need to revise history. Anybody can claim anything on google. Meanwhile, the UN established Onitsha as the dirtiest city in Nigeria. Only God knows how dirty the villages will be. Tufiakwa.

When u visit Aba, you will get to realize that Onitsha is a Federal Government Residential Area.

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Feel bad ! How ? You digress from the topic you raised.
Nothing in life that doesn't involves give and take.
wen you said "whatever" what do you mean?
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Timbuktuo post=57883053]

Osu, was it not Yoruba's that led to Jonathan being sworn in as president when YarAdua went AWOL? Your poor education and porous memory is a curse upon you and your people. What have Igbos done for ND?[/quote
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:

When u visit Aba, you will get to realize that Onitsha is a Federal Government Residential Area.

Wonderful. And these villagers can't respect themselves?
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Lakesandspring: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:

When they voted in your mumu GEJ in 2011 they didn't betray then abi. Carry you smell comot for here. Olodo
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Osu, was it not Yoruba's that led to Jonathan being sworn in as president when YarAdua went AWOL? Your poor education and porous memory is a curse upon you and your people. What have Igbos done for ND?
its easy for u to hide behind ur fone and insult me cos data is cheap,its welcomed cos its a trade mark among yorubas,its more pitiable wen you said yorubas enthroned gej,while osibanjo is relegated to coordinator of economy instead of an acting president, and files ferried to london for a sick president to sign, we re yet to see yorubas protest so dat he can act, if he got d balls he shud swear in the two minister that wer recently confirmed by the senate.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by hulla12: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
tdbankplc:

Yoruba voted gej bros. He just didn't win ni
U need to re-examine ur head
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by asamaigho(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
I think it was the other way round...Yoruba voted GEJ in 2015,gej fall their hand, so they had no option than to vote home out.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
its easy for u to hide behind ur fone and insult me cos data is cheap,its welcomed cos its a trade mark among yorubas,its more pitiable wen you said yorubas enthroned gej,while osibanjo is relegated to coordinator of economy instead of an acting president, and files ferried to london for a sick president to sign, we re yet to see yorubas protest so dat he can act, if he got d balls he shud swear in the two minister that wer recently confirmed by the senate.

The problem with you ediots is that you do not understand that everything is about time and tide. Was it the first week after YarAdua disappeared that Jonathan became president? Was it even after the first month? Yoruba's do not do gra gra like your tribe. We are thoughtful and strategic.

Like I told an imbeciile from your tribe earlier, wait, watch and see and learn. It is not by shouting about like insane market women and spreading spit up and down like epileptic patients. It is by strategem, something as foreign to your people as snow is to Nigeria. Your tribe don't have sense but because we were unfortunate to be lumped together with you, you assume we are equal.

Ediot, wait, watch and learn.

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lakesandspring:

When they voted in your mumu GEJ in 2011 they didn't betray then abi. Carry you smell comot for here. Olodo
its ur trade mark to insult people,u shud have made ur opinion knw dan lettin 180million nigerians knw ur a semi illiterate.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Kirigidi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
We do not keep senseless grudges like you Igbo people!

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

The problem with you ediots is that you do not understand that everything is about time and tide. Was it the first week after YarAdua disappeared that Jonathan became president? Was it even after the first month? Yoruba's do not do gra gra like your tribe. We are thoughtful and strategic.

Like I told an imbeciile from your tribe earlier, wait, watch and see and learn. It is not by shouting about like insane market women and spreading spit up and down like epileptic patients. It is by strategem, something as foreign to your people as snow is to Nigeria. Your tribe don't have sense but because we were unfortunate to be lumped together with you, you assume we are equal.

Ediot, wait, watch and learn.
i understand in yorubaland wen u knw hw to insult pple u re bestowed with a title,ediot ,slowpoke, insane,epileptic, just because u want let ur opinion knwn, its a pity civilization is beyond ur reach.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
i understand in yorubaland wen u knw hw to insult pple u re bestowed with a title,ediot ,slowpoke, insane,epileptic, just because u want let ur opinion knwn, its a pity civilization is beyond ur reach.

Ediot, go back to your village and obfuscate discussion there. No be your village be dis.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Ediot, go back to your village and obfuscate discussion there. No be your village be dis.
go back to ur village is a word dat u hear hamburger and co say in oshodi and ojota which is tribalism, its a pity even d author of tribalism in nigeria died of rat poison, dnt follow d same path cos its unceremonious

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Primebuilders(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Honestly, these Nyamirins are a cursed people!
They are INGRATES!

They are destined to be slaves, anywhere they go.
The only thing they are good at, is CRIMINALITY!
They cant reason, cant analyze, cant extrapolate, cant do anything sensible, aside criminality!

Before, now, it was "They wont allow us to go"!
Go and achieve your Biafra now that everybody has said "You can go", they have all suddenly developed cold feet and it is now "We wont go, except you give us referendum"? shocked shocked

Bunch of Ungrateful Cowards suffering acute identity crisis!

Until Yorubas teach them another round of lesson, like in 1969/70, they wont stop taking Yorubas accommodating nature for granted.

Who ask the IBO's to go. Do u take the treat from Hausa youth as the 'go' they are clamouring for.'

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic / Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.