Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? (11976 Views)

Live In Nanny Housekeeper ยท Reference Number : LNHK100 / I Missed My Npower Tax Interview / It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by rattyo3: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2017
I did the NPower registration on my phone and when the reference number page pop up, I made a screenshot of the page.

To my utmost surprise the screenshot was not save as my memory card was faulty. I scrolled down my gallery only to see the screenshot unable to display.

I've kept it to myself since, cos I don't know how to explain why I don't pick a pen and write it down.

I hope my registration is not a waste.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by yembabs231(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
rattyo3:
I did the NPower registration on my phone and when the reference number page pop up, I made a screenshot of the page.

To my utmost surprise the screenshot was not save as my memory card was faulty. I scrolled down my gallery only to see the screenshot unable to display.

I've kept it to myself since, cos I don't know how to explain why I don't pick a pen and write it down.

I made same mistake, i sent a mail to them but they did not reply
Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
rattyo3:

Happened to a friend. Simple, go to the browser history and try to get that page back hopefully if it hasn't been cleared. Goodluck.
Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by abtywo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
It happened to my friend also. I didnt know how he can get it back
Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by rattyo3: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
UyaiHarley:

Happened to a friend. Simple, go to the browser history and try to get that page back hopefully if it hasn't been cleared. Goodluck.

When I tried it, it was a fresh page that was displayed.
Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by fohlarp: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please house want to ask,after I regstrd my reference no.was displayed after this was told to keep it.since then no more inftn from Npower does that mean have successfully applied or wot?av bn waitg for a mail from them evasince.
Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by horlanrewaju11(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
how can i get back my unique reference number sent to me after registration.....my system log off when i finished register so am unable to save it
Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why screenshot?? Why didn't you write it down?? Una sabi jonse sha...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by fapfam(f): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
pls house who has gone thru the first phrase i mean the first batchof it should tell us what we are to expect?pls thanks
Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by aplus2016: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2017
If you forgot to write down or print you Npower reference number, tthese steps could help:
1. if you have not shut down but still on the browser, keep pressing/clicking back button and forward button on that very tab while u watch what it displays until it shows. i.e be going back and forth.

2. if u have shut down, go to the browser menu and locate history. select that particular tab of the Npower. When it opens and does not display the ref no, apply step 1 above.
Re: How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? by aplus2016: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2017
rattyo3:

If you forgot to write down or print your Npower reference number, tthese steps could help:
1. if you have not shut down but still on the browser, keep pressing/clicking back button and forward button on that very tab while u watch what it displays until it shows. i.e be going back and forth.

2. if u have shut down, go to the browser menu and locate history. select that particular tab of the Npower. When it opens and does not display the ref no, apply step 1 above.

(1) (Reply)

Little But Tangible. / Fcmb, Test Result Is Out / Rite Foods Nig Ltd, Shagamu, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.