Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

"We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths (40356 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / Who Owns Biafra, Ijaw Or Igbo? - Asari / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by TheKingdom: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
danidee10:

Be there and be deceiving yourself.

NO TRIBE IN NIGERIA WANTS TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IBOS. EVEN IN SECESSION.

I don't know why its so hard to see.

Each tribe in Nigeria can gladly unite for a common goal.

The Hausas/Fulani can unite with the Yoruba.

The Edo (Bini, Esan, Etsako etc) people will gladly unite with Delta (ijaw, urhobo, Isoko, itsekiri etc)

The middle belt Plateau, Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa (Tiv, Igala, Gwari, Idoma) will unite together to pursue a common goal.

Even Akwa Ibom and Cross River will unite with the Other South South tribes.

BUT TELL ME WHO WANTS TO UNITE WITH THE IBOS FOR ANYTHING NOBODY.

JUST FORM YOUR BIAFRA REPUBLIC AND LET OTHERS DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES.

Either you are not in the Ni.gga Area nor are you on nairaland much. If you were, you would just look at news headlines and see that there is chaos and insecurity in every part of the zoo, except most of the East.
You'll also see the level of mistrust that even the North has for Yoruba, talkless of Africa as a whole.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by GodIsBiafran: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
henryhemon:

[s]Like i will always say if there's call for referendum people will be shocked. Biafra isn't the solution restructuring is the solution. Is it the Igbo man that can't marry an Ngwa even though they 're from same state? Or an Anglican thinking a Catholic isn't a Christian or that he is a better christain than assemblies of God church or the one once y you start building a house or doing well n you step your leg in the village that uncle will be so jealous n make sure you beg for transport to go back?? We 're landlocked and not economically viable we cannot make it on our own if you think South South will join you ....you 're in for a shocker. We 're marginalised....restructuring is the way forward[/s].

You are a failure

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by legendte(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
iSlayer2:

My brother,you just told my story. God bless you.
Remain blessed bruv

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by GodIsBiafran: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
legendte:

Kanu wouldn't be popular without those guys you are insulting. Look at chess game and learn. In wars, we have hierarchy. We have planners and executors. Believe me, there won't be any best method. Going gentlemanly in this country won't solve anything until you behave like a mad man. Those guys are sacrificing for us all. If the Biafra comes, the freedom will be enjoyed by all but the elites will continue to rule. Remember that many constitutional conferences have been organised in this country but it failed. I personally don't like Kanu's method before but I have realised that is the only way. People are just afraid of change. Same thing happened when Isreal was leaving Egypt. I have fully subscribed to any form that maybe used to achieve this and I will commit to it in whatever form. I don't want next generation to say we failed them. Kanu will definitely change some strategies when some Elites come in. Gradually we are building the consciousness and host of them are underground supporters. Definitely there would be lots of dialogue with SS when the time comes. The hausas have succeeded in the divide and rule. An Asaba can even deny Igbo because of what hausa has done and some people have fallen for it. Igbos are generally passionate about everything and you can trust them. Where were these people when we passionately and almost fought for Jonathan during and after the election.

See better brain. TonyeBarcanista and Amarabee (harlot) come and learn how to think biko

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This your desperate search for love and acceptance is becoming very pathetic. You see a man wearing a shirt that immortalizes Adaka Boro, whose agitation for self determination was crushed by ojukwu, and your mind tells you that such a man actually thinks highly of your Biafra? Don't you know when someone is using you? cheesy

Anyway, I understand your plight. After all FFK a Yoruba supremacist and Fayose, a PDP politician are your champions cheesy

He who does not know where he started getting drenched by the rain would not know where to start taking shelter.

I have said it here that I prefer a homogeneous Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by danidee10(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
pazienza:

Biafra is not landlocked with or without minorities. I don't wish to argue this with you, as its pointless, seeing as you are neither Igbo nor from minority areas of defunct Eastern region.

You should focus your interest on your future Arewa-Oduanistani Islamic republic with your Arewa Muslim brothers.

You got the with part but without the minorities it is a tiny landlocked country please look at this map and remove all the provinces at the bottom (They're not Ibo's).

Why do u guys resort to name calling and believe everyone against Biafra is Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani.I'm not.

It's impossible to have an intelligent convo with u guys without u bleating Afonja! Or Arewa! Smh

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by legendte(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

See better brain. TonyeBarcanista and Amarabee (harlot) come and learn how to think biko
Remain blessed bruv

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
legendte:

Kanu wouldn't be popular without those guys you are insulting. Look at chess game and learn. In wars, we have hierarchy. We have planners and executors. Believe me, there won't be any best method. Going gentlemanly in this country won't solve anything until you behave like a mad man. Those guys are sacrificing for us all. If the Biafra comes, the freedom will be enjoyed by all but the elites will continue to rule. Remember that many constitutional conferences have been organised in this country but it failed. I personally don't like Kanu's method before but I have realised that is the only way. People are just afraid of change. Same thing happened when Isreal was leaving Egypt. I have fully subscribed to any form that maybe used to achieve this and I will commit to it in whatever form. I don't want next generation to say we failed them. Kanu will definitely change some strategies when some Elites come in. Gradually we are building the consciousness and host of them are underground supporters. Definitely there would be lots of dialogue with SS when the time comes. The hausas have succeeded in the divide and rule. An Asaba can even deny Igbo because of what hausa has done and some people have fallen for it. Igbos are generally passionate about everything and you can trust them. Where were these people when we passionately and almost fought for Jonathan during and after the election.
I understand your angle. But the iyc are not against biafra, the support it in full and fold, and they re no enemy of southeast and will like to engage and do business with them in their due country but ijaw has her own determination and not in any way in part of biafra not hatred. The same way u people fought for good luck is the same way ijaws are supporting biafra but we re not part of biafra. We are neighbours.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by GodIsBiafran: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

Tonye I have told you so many times that you are a disgrace to we wakrike in particular and ijaws in general.why are you always fighting our brothers igbos.
I can authoritively tell you that you can't diffrenciate ijaws from igbos.so many of our grand parents married igbo women and had one on one encounter with igbos.in almost every ijaw land igbo is spoken as our second language after ijaw a case study is abonnema,buguma,amadi am etc.even our patiance and jonathan has tiles with igbos.
Why are you bent on creating enemity with we and igbos.what is wrong with you,are you mad.beggar.
Stop looking for yoruba and hausa men to dash you money and sale out.
You are useless.no niger deltan or igbo should take you serious because you are looking for bribe.
Come to abonnema and amadi ama to say this nonsense.
BEG BEG.
Worthless thing.

Epic. I have warned other Niger Deltans to disown this bonobo monkey called Tonye

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by ScotsReferendum: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Those 2 need to go back to a Christian school

They are full of hate

Tonyebarcanista hates Igbos

Amarabae hates minorities

Hate filled souls.

We don't need these ones

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by GodIsBiafran: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
Granted, Tonye is a mediocre politician. But all human brains have the same color. Or do you have an issue with being black. undecided

No. I have issue with people who have black brains whether their skin is white or black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Amberon11: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Damage control. Cry yourself a river.
ScotsReferendum:

Your YouTube is powered by sand

Go back to a proper YouTube channel
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by johnserek: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This your desperate search for love and acceptance is becoming very pathetic. You see a man wearing a shirt that immortalizes Adaka Boro, whose agitation for self determination was crushed by ojukwu, and your mind tells you that such a man actually thinks highly of your Biafra? Don't you know when someone is using you? cheesy

Anyway, I understand your plight. After all FFK a Yoruba supremacist and Fayose, a PDP politician are your champions cheesy

EVEN IF IJAW SHIT ON IBO FACE AND SLAP THEM 1 MILLION TIMES THEY WILL BEG FOR UNITY

THEY ARE SUBSERVIENT TO FULANI AND IJAW

7 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by hilroy: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

The one that makes everybody even the self acclaimed evil genius agree that it's time to restructure Nigeria.

Everyone knows restructuring is the way to go, and it is not a new thing like you make it seems. The Confab during Jonathan administration was based on restructuring process. Oputa panel during Obasanjo administration was for reconciliation and restructuring. The only thing new with Nnamdi Cownu hate speech is that many other tribes disassociate and dislike Igbos now

5 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by ScotsReferendum: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Damage control. Cry yourself a river.

Go and sit down

Go and bring down the Biafran flag flying at Abonema ( Ijaw land ) and see if you won't join Buhari in London.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

Tonye I have told you so many times that you are a disgrace to we wakrike in particular and ijaws in general.why are you always fighting our brothers igbos.
I can authoritively tell you that you can't diffrenciate ijaws from igbos.so many of our grand parents married igbo women and had one on one encounter with igbos.in almost every ijaw land igbo is spoken as our second language after ijaw a case study is abonnema,buguma,amadi am etc.even our patiance and jonathan has tiles with igbos.
Why are you bent on creating enemity with we and igbos.what is wrong with you,are you mad.beggar.
Stop looking for yoruba and hausa men to dash you money and sale out.
You are useless.no niger deltan or igbo should take you serious because you are looking for bribe.
Come to abonnema and amadi ama to say this nonsense.
BEG BEG.
Worthless thing.
This IPOB/Igbo troll of a guy again...

YOU SEEM TO BE DIFFERENT THINGS AT DIFFERENT TIMES.

1. One Moment You are a guy
technicallyrich:
I ask my self almost the same question.how do women manage to take my giant rich dick because the thing looks so big and scary even to me.
Women are heroes.

technicallyrich:
I can fucckk a girl untill she literally pass out.they moan cry beg and shout why I use my weapon to destroy their cool

2 . ANOTHER MOMENT YOU ARE A YORUBA GIRL
technicallyrich:
I am a yoruba girl and a muslim but tomorrow I am marking BIAFRA at 50.i will visit my igbo boyfriend nnamdi to Bleep the hell out of me as we celebrate biafra and biafrans.
I advice every yoruba girl to do the same.
Free sex for biafrans to show them we love them.

3. Another moment you are IGBO DEFENDER
technicallyrich:

I thought you always claim that you stay in London have not been to nigeria for ages so how many IGBO women have you seen to arrive at these useless conclusion.
or you are in ogbomosho forming typing from London like trapqueen

4. HERE IN YOUR TYPICAL IPOB/IGBO UNITY BEGGING:
technicallyrich:
I try to be the bigger man and avoid tribalism with all my heart,but anytime I remember these story I fell bad and have eternal hatred for northerners and yorubas.how can they do that because of oil that is not theirs.
And up to this moment we are still at war,they sideline the Niger deltan and igbos.
But what pains me most is the division we niger deltans and igbos have now,if only we can unite no force can stop us.but yet we suspect each other that was why the war was won and that is still what they are using to kill us.DIVISION.a house divided among itself cannot stand.
I am a nigerdeltan and I have been to the north,they northerners see us as one be it delta,rivers,igbos.akwa they see us as biafrans.
the second problem we have is the yorubas.because it is easier for someone that knows you to kill you than someone who dont.they brainwash ijaws,itesikiri,urhorobo againt the igbos and even take fake monikers to raise provocative statement so as to set us apart with each other.
If we can be together,northerners cannot defeat us but if we allow biafra to go wothout us,sorry because we would be heavly marginalised.

5. OOOPS YOU WERE STILL A DUDE?
technicallyrich:
Ever since I started mking little money my life has never remained the same.now I look good,eat watever I want and change girls like pant grin
About Dammy he can go to life imprisonment I don't care afterall when he was enjoying he didn't call me.

6. OHHH YOU NOW STAY IN AKWA IBOM IPOB AREA (PERHAPS IN ABA)
technicallyrich:
When I come online and here such talk I laugh.that ss is not part of biafra.i am in ss so I know first hand what's happening there.
Even igbo leaders are. Denying biafra because they know what they are gaining and don't want to lose.nigeria will act as an experience to biafrans hence there will be accountability etc,it is still same with the leaders in niger delta as they fulanis are giving them peanuts to bribe them to shut up while they steal our oil.
I know what I am saying because the leader of the ipob group in our area is an akwa ibom man. and they are many like that attending ipob meeting I was even suprise when I saw benue guys there.

8. HERE WE GO
technicallyrich:
It is an open secret that the average yoruba man is a ritualist and fraudster.
Tufiaaa I spit on such show of shame.
Yorubas stop ritualism is bad look for other ways to make money if you don't have any ideals hit me up or ask any igbo man around you.
I am a yoruba girl but I hate my people with passion because of these ritualism stuff.any ss or se interested in marryin me should let me know.

DUDE, one thing is constant, you are an IPOB troll in Aba tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by PreyingMantis(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
100% endorsed...

But make we restructure biko
How market?

https://www.nairaland.com/3885665/nnamdi-kanu-meets-elders-ijaw
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by victorvezx(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
wale2day:
[s]If u think any newspaper headline will make this people change their mind and be Nigerians, forget it.

They are doing it by demselves alone. They are prepared to have Biafra by themselves.

All the Igboid are big enough to form a country.

The map shows access to sea at Opobo and bonny which is igbo.[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki6Oy7YQ_wU
Continue land grabbing

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by danidee10(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheKingdom:

Either you are not in the Ni.gga Area nor are you on nairaland much. If you were, you would just look at news headlines and see that there is chaos and insecurity in every part of the zoo, except most of the East.
You'll also see the level of mistrust that even the North has for Yoruba, talkless of Africa as a whole.

Nonsense

This thing is very simple. Go out there and ask any tribe. Except the Hausa and Yoruba for Obvious reasons cheesy if they ever want to have anything to do with Ibo's in a new nation.

Just ask and hear their response.

As for insecurity. No part of Nigeria is exempted. My friend was robbed in broad daylight in Owerri....Douglas when he went to repair his phone, and all the market people just watched as the boys ranaway.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by GodIsBiafran: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
wale2day:
I doubt all this will stop Igbos from continuing their Biafra agitation.

I doubt Nigeria will survive once dey leave.

Even restructuring cannot help.

This people have bought into the Biafra Dream fully.

Igboland alone is big enough to be a country, though alittle landlock but dey still have access to sea in bonny.

A Yoruba man with sense. Finally, there is hope for Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by ScotsReferendum: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:

Everyone knows restructuring is the way to go, and it is not a new thing like you make it seems. The Confab during Jonathan administration was based on restructuring process. Oputa panel during Obasanjo administration was for reconciliation and restructuring. The only thing new with Nnamdi Cownu hate speech is that many other tribes disassociate and dislike Igbos now

Sorry to burst your bubbles

The middle belt youth movement visited Kanu

Does that shows hate or love

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Tonyebarcanista is deceiving himself on Nairaland

Trust me on that

The videos I have watched have convinced me that Nigeria is gone even IBB the evil genius had to call for restructuring to save Nigeria

Tonyebarcanista will be exiled once Ijaws declare to be Biafrans through a Referendum
Lol your fellow Igbo boy de deceive you... tongue

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by pazienza(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
danidee10:

You got the with part but without the minorities it is a tiny landlocked country please look at this map and remove all the provinces at the bottom (They're not Ibo's).

Why do u guys resort to name calling and believe everyone against Biafra is Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani.I'm not.

It's impossible to have an intelligent convo with u guys without u bleating Afonja! Or Arewa! Smh

But it's true, you are an Afonja. Biafra issue or Igbo issue with Eastern minorities is non of your concerns.
Why are you angry that I pointed out that truth? grin

7 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Mcowubaba: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
legendte:

No matter what ever we are championing, we should still remember we are called Homo sapiens for a reason.

We are expected to reason better than lower animals.
I quite agree with you on being a bit radical in gaining attention in Nigeria, totally peaceful dialogues don't yield much, but even at that we shouldn't become so hostile and uncanny.

A nation can't be built with so much aggression and hate, for example do you know that some Igbos that don't support Biafra are branded traitors, someone even threatened to kill me and banish my family once Biafra comes to existence, which kind of Biafra will that be undecided

Nnamdi Kanu and his misguided group left TA Orji, Martin Elechi, Orji Uzor Kanu, Ikedi Ohakim, and dozens of Political criminals in the South East, and went to start insulting Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari.

Isn't that stupidity?, undecided

These Our South east Governors are amongst the most useless in the world, but we give the free pass, and go and start trolling Oba of Ile ife or one Emir in Kano.

Radio Biafra scorned Yoruba people unreasonably, during their broadcast, this was not fair to an average Yoruba man that has nothing to do with Political issues in Nigeria, Radio Biafra spread so much hate, mostly unreasonable..

Yes, I know Igbos are shortchanged in Nigeria, but not all Nigerians are the cause of our problems.

Goodluck Jonathan somebody regarded by Igbos as their own, was a president for nearly 6 years.
The minister of Economy and finance was an Igbo woman
Minister of Labour and productivity was an Igbo man
Minister of Information and communications was an Igbo woman
The Minister of Aviation was an Igbo man
Secretary to the Government was an Igbo man
Deputy senate president
Deputy speaker
Chief of army staff
Etc.....
No federal road in the East was Constructed, no single one. Please kindly name one??
Why didn't the open seaports in Asaba or Calabar?
Was it Buhari that prevented them undecided

No new Airport was built.
Only Enugu Airport was slightly upgraded to international Airport, where does it even go to, which country undecided

Goodluck Jonathan was a renowned idiot.
Though I didn't Support Buhari, that one is a Corpse.

If we are looking for Biafra we shouldn't call everyone goats and dogs.
Sanity should be applied

10 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by legendte(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
beamtopola:

I understand your angle. But the iyc are not against biafra, the support it in full and fold, and they re no enemy of southeast and will like to engage and do business with them in their due country but ijaw has her own determination and not in any way in part of biafra not hatred. The same way u people fought for good luck is the same way ijaws are supporting biafra but we re not part of biafra. We are neighbours.
You have to listen to kanu's interview with some TIV people. We have common interest so why are you people insulting us? Jonathan added Azikiwe to his name during election. Did we disown him? An Igbo man is interested in his hustle more than planning evil. Our crime in this country is not bowing down to hausa and our sharp reaction to intimidation. Who was Ojukwus second man during the war? Igbo is not your problem.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by ScotsReferendum: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

This IPOB/Igbo troll of a guy again...

YOU SEEM TO BE DIFFERENT THINGS AT DIFFERENT TIMES.

1. One Moment You are a guy

2 . ANOTHER MOMENT YOU ARE A YORUBA GIRL

3. Another moment you are IGBO DEFENDER

4. HERE IN YOUR TYPICAL IPOB/IGBO UNITY BEGGING:

5. OOOPS YOU WERE STILL A DUDE?

6. OHHH YOU NOW STAY IN AKWA IBOM IPOB AREA (PERHAPS IN ABA)

8. HERE WE GO

DUDE, one thing is constant, you are an IPOB troll in Aba tongue

Go and bring down the Biafran flag flying at Abonnema ( Ijaw land ) to prove that Ijaws hate being Biafrans

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by TekenaAduari: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
People saying Ijaw land is part of Biafra know nothing about history, Go and read about Isaac Boro who declared Niger Delta Republic in 1966 a full year before Biafra Republic was declared by Ojukwu in 1967.
That said, as a true son of Niger Delta, I can categoritically state that we are behind Buhari lead govt and we believe in Nigeria. Because we believe 2 wrongs don't make a right and with war there are no winners, we choose to channel our grievances the right way, and be patient with our leaders.
Arise O, compatriots Nigeria's call obey, let us unite in the face of challenges, let us fight peacefully for our motherland, let us show the world that the most populous black nation and the biggest economy in Africa can get it right.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long live Buhari Led Govt.
The labour of our hero's past shall never be in vain.

8 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Noccerino(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
HopeAtHand:

@Tonyebarcanista, take this write-up and think it through.

There are no permanent enemies or friends anywhere, only interests. Nigeria is fundamentally fvcked up, the fault lines are growing bigger and sooner Nigeria will have its date with destiny. Making alliances for the future is what you ought to canvass and not displaying proof of hate of Igbos or any southern tribe in particular.

Northerners will most likely not relinquish this system that fantastically favors them for something less appealing, and this wil lead us to the point where a united stand as people of the SE and SS will together seek our way out. The SE needs us, we also need them. The issue is to encourage them(IPOB, Massob etc) to come for a robust dialogue where every topic is discussed to its finest detail.

Once we achieve an exit from Nigeria, ethnicities can form whatever republics with whichever tribes they want. But we must unite and push an exit from Nigeria.
Bro did u really type this?
Or has ur account been hacked?
Anyway thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by henryhemon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

You are a failure

Silly thing! Take your frustration to somewhere else. Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Mcowubaba: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

F9
A1....
STOP INCLUDING minorities in Nigeria to Biafra..
The are insulting Igbo people too much.
Leave them alone. Simple.

What's so hard about this undecided

BTW, you didn't call me Yoruba Muslim or Afonja, what happened cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by wale2day: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
victorvezx:

Continue land grabbing

Dude, keep it moving.

Though, i am in favour of one Nigeria, it does not mean dat i should ignore the reality on ground.

This war, u people are calling for might have a surprise outcome than u think.

Look at Boko Haram, with all the military technology they are undefeated. The Militant are still threatening Government.

Honestly, Nigeria is in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Leez(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you very much for the offer...

But Keep to yourself Sir tongue
if you think d average igbo man wants to annex ijaw land you must be joking
d biafra struggle has minority igbos in different areas hence d calling of those states
would advise u to stop playing politics cause like it or not igbos are leaving
and before u jump and say im not against biafra your faint hope in ds silly union has been revealed when you said vote APDA

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PDP Governors Meet In Abuja, As Fayose Steps Out In Youthful Attire / President Buhari Arrives Lagos State (Photos) / People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.