Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing (49553 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by whizzyleejr(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice one, see how the guy dey look at the camera sey she go wan die tonight
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Proffdada: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by bsideboii(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
This ones don spoil na. grin grin
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by darlenese(f): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
where is that nairaland guy with dry skin like bonga fish that calls himself fashionista., Abeg he should comman see fresh boy with good dress sense. not be those rags when he wear.

Oga Seun Pls do something about this gateway Error.
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
wow
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
castrokins:
You Like Shoes, Don't You?

Yes smiley
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Klington: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
yep, datz the bestest style ever..... sweeter than dangote sugar cool
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ebayray:
I love the guy's shoes and jacket
not the guy himself?
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by lonelydora: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tahrah:
I can only see nice shoes cheesy grin

Yes, I agree with you. What women see is different form what men see. Some men are seeing her unclothed sef.
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by HopeAtHand: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
This world and sex.
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by benitanwoko: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Roommate Brouhaha.

The truth is that this kids grow too fast. WTF does this American kids feed on? little kids looking all grown up, reason the do things that grown ups do. SMH.

Greetings Benita and blog family, thank you for this platform. God knows I need this right now. I need to get this off of my chest lest I explode. I need advice, ASAP.

When I gained admission into the university, the first thing I did
was tour the female hostels and after the tour I thought to myself uh, uh this not for me.

You see, I don’t know if this is normal or a health condition but I have an over active sense of smell. I can perceive a smell even when everyone else can’t so during the tour, everywhere though pleasant to to my but not so much to my nose.

After the tour, I and a girl I met during our post UTME day who also gained admission decided to become roomies off campus.
The house we rented was just perfect: great ambience, good location, 24/7 water supply, I couldn’t be happier.

To continue, Click this link: http://www.hiextent.com/2017/06/roommate-brouhaha.html
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is America not Nigeria
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Itzhak(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
smileyIts there time. If the guy didn't object, i see no reason why i should.
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
PapiNigga:
Things we see on social media...
http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/this-prom-photo-has-got-net-buzzing.html?m=1
Nigerians copying Jamaican lifestyle since 1859
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by emynike2001(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Time wastage
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Tisham20(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
mtcheeew

Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Situation: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
one thing is of certainty.. that dude is getting some tonight...if na me nkor #gbagbeOshii
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by castrokins(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tahrah:
Yes smiley

1 Share

Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Kobicove(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Ryda(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
please which of our mods moved this trash to FP?

This is one of the reason why I beat people.
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Which net? Mosquito net?

That's how Nigerians will go an copy that rubbish and indoctrinate it.

mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Gofwane(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dis Op nd em yeye pictures again
Meanwhile Where is d net dat is buzzing....didn't see any net dere ooundecided
And 2 d mod dat pushed dis trash 2 fp
that op can create rubbish threads. He and that mod that usually carry all these shiit bags of a topic deserve to be taken to sambisa forest and be exchanged with those police women recently captured
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Victornezzar: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gofwane:
that op can create rubbish threads. He and that mod that usually carry all these shiit bags of a topic deserve to be taken to sambisa forest and be exchanged with those police women recently captured
lol bros ur blood dey hot oo
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
hi
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by VEE2010(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Girls of now a days believe sex is the only thing a man desire in a woman. That is why most marriages are crashing these days. It is annoying to see some girls with pretty face but have nothing other than sex to offer in relationship. It is appalling that most guys still fall because of sex that won't last for more than 2 hours out of 24 hours in a day. It is my candid advice to beseech young ladies to be responsible, live above board, sex can only invite more dick into your life but character, intelligence, being God fearing and industrious, etc sustain one responsible person in your life. Your looks may be attractive but that won't guarantee a guy staying glued to you.
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
not the guy himself?
No
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by debspauly(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
undecidedwhats so hot about the pic.....hmmmm nice car sha.
Re: This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing by chiraqDemon(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
But come who else feels that d nyash is just there. It's even on the small side of average. Just cos she bend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roby Ekpo & Mayowa Lambe-Ekpo Pre-Wedding Photos: Strangling & Dragging / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.