Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (35288 Views)

Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, blacks are at the bottom..

I disagree with your racial premise. Nigerian-Americans earn more than French-Americans, Portuguese-Americans, Indonesian-Americans, Korean-Americans, and Dutch-Americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

How does that square with your ''blacks are always at the bottom everywhere they go'' claim?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Jaqenhghar: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
nurshah:

Why would u stoop so low as to lie for goodness sake . .people are allowed Ib the mosque as well as club .
You are such an evil person
You must ve either
1. a lebanese yourself or
2. A lebanese man's lackey
As for my being evil I think Ill let the almighty decide that

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:

I disagree with your racial premise. Nigerian-Americans earn more than French-Americans, Portuguese-Americans, Indonesian-Americans, Korean-Americans, and Dutch-Americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

How does that square with your ''blacks are always at the bottom everywhere they go'' claim?

grin
The very article you're linking states it pretty boldly that black Americans have the lowest average median income. Which is exactly what I said. You keep trying to twist it by isolating sub-groups. Nigerian-Americans are the highest ranking black group and rank 50th. Big whoop! The top 49 are made up of other Europeans, Asians and Hispanics. How the hell does that disprove my point that blacks rank at the bottom?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
those whites are not even full white, bunch of fvcktards
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by ddeola: 5:26am On Jun 28, 2017
It is a social gathering of racist and not a church.

If they call the gathering a church from today to eternity, it still doesn't make it a church

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by sammyRoy147(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Zandha:
A racist church? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Kind of. Just like the food has a sweet bitter taste..
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2017
seangy4konji:
Not new.

A friend of mine who hosted me in midrand had a pregnant mixed blood girl and she said we should go greet her parents and the girl prepared moimoi for us.

After entering the community where this girl stayed? I was wondering if I was still in South Africa. We drove over 40 mins and I did not see a single black. Just white males and females in cargo shorts and boots and hats.rich looking land cruisers and garages that showed wealth.would think you were in Netherlands or Australia. with a bit of their junkie also smoking anywhere.

I just pitied the blacks who were uptown suffering and hating on their fellow blacks.

LMFAO, in midrand you didn't see black people doing great? grin. Which midrand has white people dressed like that ? Story for the gods grin

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
If the South African government could have accepted the existence of such a community in their midst, then I guess no one can complain. They were foolish enough to accept segregation in their midst.

I don't overly get outraged by racism. Ultimately, all human groups are racist. Black people only cry the most about racism for the simple fact they're by far the biggest victims, seeing as they occupy the bottom of every single society they inhabit - whether they're the majority or minority group. Racism is human nature.

That land was bought by one guy from the government, it's more like an estate, whom he let's in is his business. The journalists went there looking for trouble I'm sure because they know that place is ran like a cult and the people live in lala land and many of them are escaping to tell their stories of how hard things are there. The journalists went there knowing all these probably snooping for a new story . They knew those deluded people don't want anyone who's not a boer, whether Indian, white English speaker , black or colored and I think they should be left alone coz they are not bothering anyone and they have every right to choose who to allow or not to allow in their place.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:
those whites are not even full white, bunch of fvcktards

They are not ? undecided
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2017
ddeola:
It is a social gathering of racist and not a church.

If they call the gathering a church from today to eternity, it still doesn't make it a church

Lol, true but those journalist went there knowing fully well they won't be allowed in , they are the attention seekers if you ask me. Cheap story seekers.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, in midrand you didn't see black people doing great? grin. Which midrand has white people dressed like that ? Story for the gods grin
the is nothing a nigerian won't say just to feel better about him/herself.Midrand got a huge black population

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Jayceon:
the is nothing a nigerian won't say just to feel better about him/herself.Midrand got a huge black population

LMAO Jace I couldn't stop laughing at this rubbish because black muddle class make up the majority of people living in midrand. And I couldn't stop laughing at the dress code he described , I think he visited some farming community somewhere in the free state not midrand grin. Whites driving land cruisers in midrand ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, true but those journalist went there knowing fully well they won't be allowed in , they are the attention seekers if you ask me. Cheap story seekers.
Could it be that they were trying to bring people's attention to the group and not to themselves? That's some jim crow ish in 2017. Bonjour mademoiselle.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

That land was bought by one guy from the government, it's more like an estate, whom he let's in is his business. The journalists went there looking for trouble I'm sure because they know that place is ran like a cult and the people live in lala land and many of them are escaping to tell their stories of how hard things are there. The journalists went there knowing all these probably snooping for a new story . They knew those deluded people don't want anyone who's not a boer, whether Indian, white English speaker , black or colored and I think they should be left alone coz they are not bothering anyone and they have every right to choose who to allow or not to allow in their place.
FACTZ ONLY

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Could it be that they were trying to bring people's attention to the group and not to themselves? That's some jim crow ish in 2017. Bonjour mademoiselle.

They wanted the attention for themselves because everyone in SA knows about Orania and no one gives a damn because those people don't bother anyone outside of their estate. Going there expecting a warm welcome when you are black, colored , indian and white English speaker is crazy. So the journalists are not bringing awareness to anything because this is well known, all they wanted was a cheap story . Hey , how are you doing today?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

LMAO Jace I couldn't stop laughing at this rubbish because black muddle class make up the majority of people living in midrand. And I couldn't stop laughing at the dress code he described , I think he visited some farming community somewhere in the free state not midrand grin. Whites driving land cruisers in midrand ? grin grin
It's hilarious,I don't if it's fascination or obsession,but some people just can't get their minds off black South Africans undecided It's like stalking

LOL don't get me started with the description of that dress code grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

They wanted the attention for themselves because everyone in SA knows about Orania and no one gives a damn because those people don't bother anyone outside of their estate. Going there expecting a warm welcome when you are black, colored , indian and white English speaker is crazy. So the journalists are not bringing awareness to anything because this is well known, all they wanted was a cheap story . Hey , how are you doing today?
I am doing good. Yesterday was special.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Jayceon:
It's hilarious,I don't if it's fascination or obsession,but some people just can't get their minds off black South Africans undecided It's like stalking

LOL don't get me started with the description of that dress code grin

Hahahaha, i also do not understand maybe in time we will. It's amazing that so many who've never stepped out of their village "know everything "about SA lmfao.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I am doing good. Yesterday was special.

What happened yesterday?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

What happened yesterday?
Was in Lagos for the Eid El-Fitr public holiday with family. Alcohol, laughter and many pics.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Was in Lagos for the Eid El-Fitr public holiday with family. Alcohol, laughter and many pics.

Oh wow that's nice , I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Can I see some pics of the event ? tongue. Since you drink, what's your poison.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh wow that's nice , I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Can I see some pics of the event ? tongue. Since you drink, what's your poison.
I didn't take any. There was an official photographer. He said he'll deliver the pics on friday. When they come out you'll see some- if you're good girl. Beer, beer, beer!
I drink lager beer. White wine too, sometimes. Never drink red wine, it makes me feel depressed.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I didn't take any. There was an official photographer. He said he'll deliver the pics on friday. When they come out you'll see some- if you're good girl. Beer, beer, beer!
I drink lager beer. White wine too, sometimes. Never drink red wine, it makes me feel depressed.

Ok , looking forward to the. I will behave till then wink. Lol # it makes you feel depressed. It's actually my favourite, red dry to be specific.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok , looking forward to the. I will behave till then wink. Lol # it makes you feel depressed. It's actually my favourite, red dry to be specific.
Lager beer is bae. My only problem with beer is the pot belly that comes with it if you're not careful. What public holidays do you guys in SA observe?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Lager beer is bae. My only problem with beer is the pot belly that comes with it if you're not careful. What public holidays do you guys in SA observe?

I can never drink any beer I hate the taste. Lol yeah the pot belly becomes a problem in the long run.

21 March- human rights day.
14 April- good Friday.
17 April - family day
27 April- freedom day
1may - worker's day
16 June- youth day
9 august- national women's day
24 September - heritage day
16 December- day of reconciliation
26 December- day of goodwill.

What are yours besides the one you told me about ?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

I can never drink any beer I hate the taste. Lol yeah the pot belly becomes a problem in the long run.

21 March- human rights day.
14 April- good Friday.
17 April - family day
27 April- freedom day
1may - worker's day
16 June- youth day
9 august- national women's day
24 September - heritage day
16 December- day of reconciliation
26 December- day of goodwill.

What are yours besides the one you told me about ?
I'm surprised there's no christmas on your list of holidays. Who would have thought!
Here are our holidays
Date Holiday
1 Jan --------------- New Year's Day
No fixed date------------ Good Friday
No fixed date---------- Easter Monday
1 May------------- Labour Day
29 May----------- Democracy Day
Islamic calendar------------ Id el Fitri Holiday
Islamic calendar------------ Id el Kabir Holiday
1 Oct-------------- Independence day
Islamic calendar------------- Id el Maulud
25 Dec Mon Christmas Day
26 Dec Tue Boxing Day

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I'm surprised there's no christmas on your list of holidays. Who would have thought!
Here are our holidays
Date Holiday
1 Jan --------------- New Year's Day
No fixed date------------ Good Friday
No fixed date---------- Easter Monday
1 May------------- Labour Day
29 May----------- Democracy Day
Islamic calendar------------ Id el Fitri Holiday
Islamic calendar------------ Id el Kabir Holiday
1 Oct-------------- Independence day
Islamic calendar------------- Id el Maulud
25 Dec Mon Christmas Day
26 Dec Tue Boxing Day

Lol, I thought new years day and Christmas were obvious.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't buy that at all. In civilized countries, you get sued for racial discrimination in provision of services, including housing.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I don't buy that at all. In civilized countries, you get sued for racial discrimination in provision of services, including housing.

Lol @ in civilized countries. You get sued in this " uncivilized " country too but this a private land the guy purchased for himself and who he chooses to allow in is his business. Same case as the cult In America I forgot the name of that community...but they bought a piece of land and do not allow anyone who does not practice their beliefs. Only police are allowed same as the case of Orania. Remember Jones town in America? Even governors and journalists struggled to penetrate the place and they were usually accompanied by heavily armed men when they got in to check whether anyone was held there against their will. Why were these allowed in usa ? Because they are private properties !.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I thought new years day and Christmas were obvious.
What do you mean obvious? It's not that obvious in Tajikistan where I reside. In what city do you reside in SA?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

What do you mean obvious? It's not that obvious in Tajikistan where I reside. In what city do you reside in SA?

Lol ok . Where is Tajikistan? . I live in Johannesburg.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol @ in civilized countries. You get sued in this " uncivilized " country too but this a private land the guy purchased for himself and who he chooses to allow in is his business. Same case as the cult In America I forgot the name of that community...but they bought a piece of land and do not allow anyone who does not practice their beliefs. Only police are allowed same as the case of Orania. Remember Jones town in America? Even governors and journalists struggled to penetrate the place and they were usually accompanied by heavily armed men when they got in to check whether anyone was held there against their will. Why were these allowed in usa ? Because they are private properties !.

You're drawing false parallels. In the U.S., you get sued for refusing to rent or sell apartments to people of any race. The current U.S. President's father famously lost such a case for anti-black bias in renting out his own apartments. We're talking about discrimination on racial grounds. You're drawing parallels with entirely different scenarios.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.