Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? (856 Views)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / How Do I Order My Payoneer Mastercard? / Help Verifying My Payoneer Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? by graphicsdelight(f): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
I ordered for my payoneer MasterCard last two months, but it never came. I'm badly in need of it because I need to publish on Amazon. I'm guessing they couldn't bring it because my address isn't straight forward and our road is horrible, plus I don't even have a house number.
Please can I borrow a friend's address?
Re: Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? by nomoless: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you are certain it has been sent check the nearest post office, or alternatively you can use a trusted friend's address.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? by 1money: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yes you can use your friend's address.

You can also check the nearest post office to you to be sure its not there before ordering for another one.

You can also use a p.o. box - this will ensure it gets to you.

Read more on ways you can use to make sure that you get your payoneer card here - http://www.moneyinayear.com/ultimate-guide-making-money-payoneer-account/

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? by graphicsdelight(f): 6:05am On Jul 02, 2017
1money:
Yes you can use your friend's address.

You can also check the nearest post office to you to be sure its not there before ordering for another one.

You can also use a p.o. box - this will ensure it gets to you.

Read more on ways you can use to make sure that you get your payoneer card here - http://www.moneyinayear.com/ultimate-guide-making-money-payoneer-account/

Okay, thank you
Re: Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? by graphicsdelight(f): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2017
nomoless:
If you are certain it has been sent check the nearest post office, or alternatively you can use a trusted friend's address.

Thanks. I've used a friend's address.
Re: Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? by 1money: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
graphicsdelight:

Okay, thank you
You are welcome.
Re: Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? by ayommy12: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Payoneer must have sent your card bro and it will be at the post office address you provided during application. They only ask for your street address for their own personal record, they usually send it into the p.o. box address. Am talking from experience, I was thinking like you late last month, I was worried it was taking too long for them to send me my card so I started reapplying for another one but they keep declining my application, shortly after then, I got a mail that my card has been shipped and that by their calculation, I am supposed to have activated it so I called the person that keeps parcel for me at the post office I use and he said he has an envelope that bears my name and that what is inside is like an ATM card, I knew immediately that's my Payoneer card so I went to pick it up. If they send u a mail that your application has been verified, definitely the mail will also read that your card has been shipped and with that kind of email, all you need do is to exercise patient because you will definitely receive it except your post office address is not accessible.

(1) (Reply)

Need Diesel ⛽ / A Demand Of Apology For False Accusation And Blackmail / Raw Shea Butter Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.