Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense (8652 Views)

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Ginaruby: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
How can I make my blog qualify for google adsense
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by mcqwerty(m): 3:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Have a custom domain name (. Com) or just use dot..Com
Have clear navigation structure
Have a good number of articles posted (20+) which are original content and not less than 400 words each
Make sure you have privacy policy, about, and contact pages

You can then go ahead and apply. If you don't get approved immediately don't lose hope, just fix the reasons Google gave you and comply then reapply.

You can reach me for any assistance
AdsStudios5@gmail.com

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by toptop: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2017
What of the age of the blog and traffic? Does it not count?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by mcqwerty(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2017
I can't particularly say. When you try applying to Adsense you would know. If it get pointed out then you work on that too.

I expect Op to at least started sharing her blog posts on social media and forums like this to get some traffic.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by chibuzor05(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Getting Google Adsense approval is as easy as abc one you adhere to their rules . Even getting a Nigeria Adsense account possible once you do the right thing.

You can follow these simple steps of getting Google Adsense approval and you might achieve your aim within a period of 3 months maximum. If you have a question or guide you can contact me, I will give you the basics do's and dont's.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Ginaruby: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
mcqwerty:
I can't particularly say. When you try applying to Adsense you would know. If it get pointed out then you work on that too.

I expect Op to at least started sharing her blog posts on social media and forums like this to get some traffic.

Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Ginaruby: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by chibuzor05(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Ginaruby post=57929282]http://ukagha..com.ng[/quote

Your blog doesn't have a particular focus. That is the first disqualification ]

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by G0dsent: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Ginaruby:
How can I make my blog qualify for google adsense

Buy Adsense. It's easier. I will tell you when I have another for sale
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by horlar22(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2017
U.s/u.k AdSense for sale at cheap price
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by profpromise: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2017
chibuzor05:
Getting Google Adsense approval is as easy as abc one you adhere to their rules . Even getting a Nigeria Adsense account possible once you do the right thing.

You can follow these simple steps of getting Google Adsense approval and you might achieve your aim within a period of 3 months maximum. If you have a question or guide you can contact me, I will give you the basics do's and dont's.

Just Approved! Fresh and Fully Approved ��UK adsense up for grabs. Whatsapp me if interested

1 Share

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by chibuzor05(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
profpromise:

Just Approved! Fresh and Fully Approved ��UK adsense up for grabs. Whatsapp me if interested

I am not interested grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Arian11(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2017
my sister traffic is very very important.... you use money to make money....... you can buy traffic and then in the long run it pays

but again a blog is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong term invested you'll be as old as time or linka ikeji before you start seeing good returns but never the less we are start from somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by ziego(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Alright
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Caustics: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2017
angry+
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2017
First thing first, have a responsive theme that's mobile friendly. Have important pages like about us, contact and privacy policy. Then have lots and lots of original content.

Be unique and google will love you... see www.entmirror.com it's not up to a month..

I just checked your blog now. My sister, google will never accept you.

I don't even know if it's entertainment, health or a financial blog.. Get a niche and try to have a clean appearance.. I hope that helps..

thanks
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Your blog doesn't have a niche. That's the first disqualification. Secondly get a custom domain. I suggest you get a third party template as well. You're a blogger not a news company focus on one niche. Only multi authored blogs can run multi niche sites successfully. And mind you there are many scammers on NL saying that they have adsense for sale, be careful.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by fmarshal(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2017
VACANCIES – CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING PERSONNEL
We are indigenous organization operating in Telecommunications Infrastructure & Facility Management sectors of the economy. Due to expansion in our operation we require the following personnel to join our team.
The prospective candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Accountability.
- Skillful.
- Think outside the box.
- Result – oriented.
- Driving experience with valid Drivers’ license will be an added advantage.

a) Project Assistant – Civil.
HND (Civil Engineering) fresh graduate from reputable institution.
OR - City & Guild, Technical School Certificate with minimum of three years cognate experience in similar capacity.
Candidates should not be more than 25 years old.

b) Project Assistant – Electrical.
HND (Electrical) fresh graduate from reputable institution.
OR
City & Guild, Technical School Certificate holders with minimum of three years cognate experience in similar capacity.
Candidates age bracket: 23 – 25 years.

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should forward their Resume in Word format to wulekconsulting@gmail.com within the next 7 days, starting from today 29th June, 2017.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by G0dsent: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2017
I have Adsense for sale
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by waptrend: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
UK, USA And Naija Non Hosted Adsense available for sale, u can reach me on whatsapp 08141175159
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Bobody(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by miketayo(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2017
chibuzor05:

Simple as abc and u said 3 months.. Does it take 3 months to learn abc smiley
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by mcayomind: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2017
The site almost spoilt my phone

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Get quality contents and drive traffic to your contents , google will beg you for approval . We got our adsense one hand here at http://www.gadgetsng.com/ without any delay
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Babaloko02(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2017
I personally don't recommend free blogger, it doesn't present you as a serious blogger. if you can endeavour to use a paid hosted one like the word press, it would be better. it even allows for more flexibility. Although that isn't the reason your google adsense was not approved.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by AfonjaRepublic(f): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2017
I have a blog reviewers group on whatsap.

https:///IodxA7ZVV8JIYMKYeORG7W

Join!
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by bastien: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Babaloko02:
I personally don't recommend free blogger, it doesn't present you as a serious blogger. if you can endeavour to use a paid hosted one like the word press, it would be better. it even allows for more flexibility. Although that isn't the reason your google adsense was not approved.
yet Linda is using free blogger, blogging na game of luck ni, just like marriage.... Many don run enter, many still run commot

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Emmyloaded: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2017
How To Get Google Adsense Account Approved In Few Days For Any Country You Applied From
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by jahgatme: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigeria And UK non-hosted adsense account available for sale!!!

contact me via my details on my signature !!

Don't forget, You can also contact me for the pin and tax verification of your adsense account ( US, UK, InDia, South-africa) !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Hot Niches Nigerian Bloggers Underrate -Techinfo / Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.