Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE (15796 Views)

Building Plan- Architectural & Structural Drawings Services / Charisdesigns...Delivering Architectural, Structural Design Services Seamlessly / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an ARCHITECT by profession and have worked with several construction company/ Firms for passed years and I have a lot of experience in construction, approval processing,site supervision AND STRUCTURAL STABILITY OF BUILDINGS.SINCE 2010 ,I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.
OUR SERVICE
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING( EXTRIOR,3D, INTERIOR DESIGNED)
STRUCTURAL DRAWING
MECHICANICAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
SURVEY WITH REGISTERED RED COPY
SOIL TEST
LAND C OF O
BUILDING MANAGEMENT
BUILDING SUPERVISIOR
BUILDING APPROVAL AND DOCUMENTATION
BUILDING RENOVATION
BUILDING EXPANSION
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION( Building foundation to roofing, pop design, plumbing work, electrical work, ETC
LANDSCAPES
CAR PARK LOOT E.T.C

Aims of the company
To design and construct a building to people taste with affordable price

For your design and construction pls call 08069253261 or whatsapp link https:///vz6yi3 let give you a best and perfect project with affordable price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design,house design with superbly 3D view and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261.we design to owner taste but in model way .we don't rest unless our client get satisfied and our building is alway fantastic .try us today

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design,house design with superbly 3D view and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261.we design to owner taste but in model way .we don't rest unless our client get satisfied and our building is alway fantastic .try us today

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.In our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261.however so many, architectural & engineering drawing hav been correct by d company, so many building hav been corrected & renovated to taste of d owner.Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architectural design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money from building collapsin

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
whatsapp or call ARCHARAN construction company 08069253261 for your perfect,unique house design, construction and your architectural plan both interior and exterior design

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Good morning viewers, New project starting today thank GOD . buying of materia starting today.

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
hello my viewer and followers CALL OR WHATSAPP 08069253261 FOR YOU BUILDING APROVAL, BUILDING DRAWING AND DOCUMENTATION,BUILDING CONSTRUCTION

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
good morning viewers thank God granite, stone dust and sharp sand on site by today thanks

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
hi viewer's, happy Sunday and marry Christmas
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Dear Esteemed Customer, with a heart full of gratitude we wish to appreciate you for your patronage and support in 2017.
It is loyal/valuable customers like you who are hugely responsible for keeping us in business.
May the blessings of this Season be yours.
Merry Christmas & Happy 2018 filled with prosperity.

From,
ARCHARAN construction company

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2017
good morning viewer .happy New year .pls for this 2018 pls don't let them confused u .get a unique house design and good construction.pls invest in property call 08069253261

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
happy new year in advance
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2018
good morning ,for your perfect architecture,structural electrical,survey,and mechanical drawing with a perfect construction and approval pls call 08069263261 and talk ARCHARAN direct.thanks

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
good pm friends,viewers and customers. for your perfect house design, architectural design and anything about building pls call 08069253261

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by Femoje(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
We offer professional services in tiling and marble installations and allied services. While you build, we do the contemporary and exquisite finishing touches. Our services run accross all parts of Nigeria. Contact us today and get great comfort and quality services.
Contact Us: 08131905155

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2018
happy Sunday viewers
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
hello viewers
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
good day viewer,now a project for a client on niaraland

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
happy day viewer's, how was work today?.checkout our latest project at FUNAB abeokuta ,FOR CLIENT IN ABEOKUTA

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
happy week end it another day my people
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Good morning viewers, for your perfect architectural design ,house design, best construction pls call 08069253261

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
happy week end to you all, for your perfect architectural design, building approval ,and best construction in Nigeria pls call or whatsapp 08069253261

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
good day my people.happy easter in advance.for you perfect architectural design, building plan with approval, structural design , 3D beautiful view and best construction pls call 08069253261

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
happy Sunday my people
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
it a new week again my people .for you perfect Architectural design,building plan , best construction pls call ARCHARAN construction company 08069253261

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by kesie: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
I won't mind working with you on structural design of buildings and infrastructures.
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
hello my people , happy week end . for your perfect ARCHITECTURAL Design, building constriction, perfect approval design with full construction pls call 08069253261

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2018
good morning my people ,it been a long time my viewer, is jus dat hav been busy with other project .so for your perfect and reliable architecture,structural ,approval design also for your perfect construction pls call ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by obi58: 7:28am On May 26, 2018
You're quick to condemn others as quacks but even the english you write is very poor. Please work on your presentation and spelling.
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2018
good morning my people, happy Sunday. for your perfect Architecture Design, Structural ,approval and perfect house building with avoidable price pls call ARCHARAN Construction Company 08069253261 now and you will have everything done perfectly

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
happy Sunday my people, customer and viewer. for your perfect architecture design,building construction, structural design and site supervisor Pls call ARCHARAN construction on 08069253261 now

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE by nifemiayoade(m): 4:38am On Oct 06, 2018
good morning my people .for your perfect architectural design,building construction, survey plan,structural drawing and building approval pls call ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY on 08069253261

A CONTAINAL DESIGN FOR A NIARALANDER

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. / Anambra State Joint Task Force Embarks On Demolition Of Illegal Structures / Fire Destroys A Building In Abia, Kills 2 Siblings, Injures Their Parents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.