Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) (20410 Views)

"When The Gbedu Enter Body": Tonto Dikeh Dances Gbebody On Stage (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) / Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who is she fooling?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by Igweann979(f): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
korel9:
wait, are those beautiful girls in the last pictures orphans too?

I would like to adopt one of them grin
laff wan kii meoo abeg do fast go adopt cause I wan see the Torry for front page grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by joenor(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Okoh I tire ooo
korel9:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by joenor(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is she OK? she look different.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by nell4: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Upon all the Money you claim to have na only 2 Bags Of Fice & Small Food Stuffs that you offered to them Very stingy Lady ... Go park one side i expected a Full Load Of Truck from You Joor....
show us your own first before you open that your basketmouth to vomit rubbish. bad belle
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
I DONT UNDERSTAND TONTO MEDIA ATTENTION AFTER THE WAHALA AND MESS OVER YOUR HUSBAND AND MARRIAGE ISSUES.....DONT TRY TO BE LIKE MERCY JOHNSON....GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE WILL NEVER GIVE YOU AN APPOINTMENT OOOO..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by abanicool(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Upon all the Money you claim to have na only 2 Bags Of Fice & Small Food Stuffs that you offered to them Very stingy Lady ... Go park one side i expected a Full Load Of Truck from You Joor....
omo see dis mumu oooo,person like u donate to orphans,pls av u eva in ur life donated one sachet of indomie to d same orphans, abeg go nd pack one side joor,she try,tumps up to u tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by ivolt: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tonto has copied Churchil's business plan, she now
understand the high ROI involved in running a charity/NGO.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by HoldMelanie: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Rice is not the only edible stuff i have to Offer.... Ask Dangote how many Truck Loads Of Sugar i have bought from him this Year !!!!
pls go and tell that to the frogs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by obontami: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Tonto dikeh roll am oo,she don lose weight sha.Yoruba demons no dey try at all,he just wan kill this girl with thinking.

You well so? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by tonquendo4u(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
How many did u give them? Mumu. Onuku
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
obontami:

You well so? undecided
Are you one of them?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by totorimi: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Time will tell...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by candyx: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=valdes00 post=57885297]
Please give me his number so I can ask him personally.....
In other NEWS:
To our Muslim mates who did not invite us to come and eat meat, hope u know that Mary is already three months[/quot

You funny wallahi!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by OrdercityWeb: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
undecided undecided she looks lean

Thank me later

See dangers of anal sex here >>>>read here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by Bobby808: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
how many bags of food have you donated to the orphanage?

She has done what she felt she could do. Go and donate yours. Nothing is too big or small!
This tonto don finish. Poverty don kill am. She is even loojpking very dry fish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by Bobby808: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:

She has done what she felt she could do. Go and donate yours. Nothing is too big or small!
This tonto don finish. Poverty don kill am. She is even loojpking very dry fish.
Agbaya Belgium woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) by Bobby808: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:

Agbaya Belgium woman.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murphy Afolabi In Car Accident: Nigerian Actor Escapes Death Road Crash[pics] / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.