Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. (1076 Views)

Exit Of 109 Companies From NSE Causes Anxiety / . / Eureka Eureka!!! Yes I Found The Surest Way Out Of The Rat Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by amjustme2: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
I always tell people that complain about their jobs and who desire to exit the Rat Race ...

Take 10% or more of your salary and invest into Crypto...If you need a plan or a strategy PM me. Its not hard at all...all you need is the will to act and follow through. Believe me you can find 10% of your salary to invest if you really wanted to.

Here's a real simple plan...check it out:

Buy a 100 BTC packages.

Each earn you 1% per working day over 140 days.

Each BTC package cost 0.02155BTC (€54)

100 x 22 = $118 per month

Ok good. Now reinvest each time you earn interest and purchase an additional 5 BTC Packages each month. Now you're earning more interest per day.

Ok Cool. now lets say by the end of 12 months you have followed through with this very SIMPLE plan, you've been consistent and disciplined and you have followed through

...lets do the Math

5 X 12 months = 55 BTC Packages, plus your initial 100.

Now let's say you reinvested all your interest.

You'd earn enough to purchase 1134 BTC packages over 12 months (power of compound interest �).

1134 x 0.02155BTC = 24.4377BTC

Let's say the price of Bitcoin rises to $5000 per coin in 12 months time.

$5000 X 24.4377 = $122,388

OK...do u spend it all ? Hell No! You take $10000, u pay off your debt and u go on holiday

U take $112,388 and you reinvest. Rinse and Repeat. and u get back to me and we'll tweak your strategy and get you in the Big Leagues :-)

Then don't forget to hand in your RESIGNATION and Its Happy Days for the rest of your life!

But then you can start with what ever you are comfortable with, even as low as $60. I can even work out another strategy if I know how much you want to start with.

To start email me now.
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by amjustme2: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Dominique, MrKnowItAll, FP please.
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by flames007(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Interesting! But that 100 BTC package is about 2bitcoins.That's serious money nah!
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by amjustme2: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Yes. But you can start with any amount you are comfortable with, even as low as $60.

I can show you how to work out a strategy based on your portfolio.

flames007:
Interesting! But that 100 BTC package is about 2bitcoins.That's serious money nah!
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by LOUIS6(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2017
amjustme2:
Yes. But you can start with any amount you are comfortable with, even as low as $60.

I can show you how to work out a strategy based on your portfolio.

Pls sir..... Check ur mail

I sent PM
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by oyinlola007(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Are you tired of NEPA taking light? Well, these guys have a plan to end the suffering. But first, they need your retweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/PAwojobi/status/879435157287165953
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by amjustme2: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2017
Louis, kindly check your mail now

LOUIS6:

Pls sir..... Check ur mail

I sent PM
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by adomuwiner(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by amjustme2: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kindly edit your post and remove the email. This thread is not a funnel. if you need info, my contact is below.
This is for your own safety. Scammers are everywhere. You could be targeted.

adomuwiner:
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by wwwtortoise(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
amjustme2:
Louis, kindly check your mail now

Hello amjustme2,
I have heard a whole lot about bitcoin and I am willing to invest in crypto-currency but I lack the basic knowledge to get started.

I will appreciate if you assist me.

Regards.
Re: Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. by amjustme2: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sendpm

wwwtortoise:

Hello amjustme2,
I have heard a whole lot about bitcoin and I am willing to invest in crypto-currency but I lack the basic knowledge to get started.

I will appreciate if you assist me.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Iml* Learn And Earn* / Year End Promo - Grey City Estate, Abuja @N 3.5m / How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.