Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Do I Find My Stolen Phones??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Find My Stolen Phones??? (565 Views)

Locate And Trace Your Lost/stolen Phones In 3 Minutes - See How / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find My Stolen Phones??? by superior494(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2017
My fellow Nairalanders, I always believe on you people as a result of the things I learn and the information I get from this platform daily.

I know at this point you people could really be of help to me. An unknown person broke into our apartment over the weekend and made always with these devices (Samsung Galaxy Tab E and a Gionee M6mirror).
Please is there any way I could locate these phones or better still destroy the devices

Thank you

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: How Do I Find My Stolen Phones??? by kvngjesse(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2017
If you logged in your gmail account there, Just search for Android device manager on Google, login the account already on the phone, there you can wipe and lock or even know the location if the phones location is turned on
Re: How Do I Find My Stolen Phones??? by kvngjesse(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2017
superior494:
My fellow Nairalanders, I always believe on you people as a result of the things I learn and the information I get from this platform daily.

I know at this point you people could really be of help to me. An unknown person broke into our apartment over the weekend and made always with these devices (Samsung Galaxy Tab E and a Gionee M6mirror).
Please is there any way I could locate these phones or better still destroy the devices
Here
Thank you

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Find My Stolen Phones??? by MarkWayne89: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you had the Find my device feature on on both devices, you should be able to locate it.
Re: How Do I Find My Stolen Phones??? by superior494(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
kvngjesse:
If you logged in your gmail account there, Just search for Android device manager on Google, login the account already on the phone, there you can wipe and lock or even know the location if the phones location is turned on

I'll try that thank u

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Pictures, Videos And Documents On Android Or Tablet / Apple Will Make Only OLED Iphones From 2018 / Photos Of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Seen Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.