Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,593 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me (3352 Views)

Create New Yahoomail.com Account - Yahoo Registration Website Page For Signup / Www.yahoomail.com | Yahoo-mail Sign Up Sign In Page / Www.yahoomail.com – Create Free Yahoomail Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me by pboy234(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2010
please my boss's yahoomail account was hacked into my a trusted former staff who had problem with him, he changed the password including the security question answers/ or maybe my boss cannot remember exactly these answers please can any hacker help me to retrieve this password as there are confidential documents that could ruin the company and people have been sending mails to that email. Please contact me if you have useful information.

Prosper Njoku
(08068689393)
My email: prospernjoku@yahoo.com
www.fannixonline.com

Thank You
Re: My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me by Seun(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
You should contact yahoo support the police and a lawyer.
Re: My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me by uchesco4: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2010
just contact yahoo surport team your problem will be solved.
Re: My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me by pboy234(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
can you give me yahoo's contact team email or any relevant information.
Re: My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me by donjon: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
Meanwhile, start sending disclaimers to all your clients to desist from any transaction with that email address,

if your boss can afford it, try putting one in the papers, warning the general public not to deal with the hacker, as he is no longer a staff or representative of the company
Re: My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me by carliecode(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
I really dont like sharing this bit of knowledge cos most of we youths in naija are greedy and misuse knowledge rather than see how to use it in alleviating further challenges. I am a software engr, presently working in the oil and gas section as a senior application consultant, i av with a litlle hacking skill required for me to do my job. Your boss need not remember any security question.

1.what he needs to do is get whatever password is currently being used to log into his account.
2.there is a specific mail format, which when sent as coded numbers, will return the password of any email account(yahoo, hotmail and gmail).
3. you just need to be sure that nobody is logged into that account at the time u want to send the mail
4. once the password is given to you, change all security questions and answers. thats all

to do this, all i need is yr boss's email address. if you are interested,
mail me at callcarliecode@yahoo.co.uk
i will charge you for professional services and hence have all information secured, thats if he hasnt emptied everything oooo

Just in case u dont want to pay, u have enough lead as concerning what to do, just go on researching, but be time conscious

, shalom

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Your Windows 7 Into A Geniune Version Without Software / Ask Me Anything On Solar Power!!!!! / Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.