Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) (791 Views)

Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by chudyprince: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lets be sincere because this is a sensitive issue please.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
follow your heart
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by torres89: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
and she couldn't tell u all that at the beginning of the relationship
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by HARDDON: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
So even after you proposed, she wasnt lady enough to tell you? Wow.

Yea i know , it must have been difficult to relate that to u. But for u to find out from other sources is just terrible on her part even after the proposal.
For one, i know she isnt a baby anymore n putting tots to words shldnt be much of a freaking hard thing to do especially one u r planning a future wit. How r u gono trust her to tell u critical things hereafter?

How wud u be so such she isnt gono go bedding d baby dadda after u marry her n keep it clandestine?
Whether you like it or not, he wud always have a special place in her heart n looking @ that baby is a constant reminder of him.

Solution:

ONly u can really tell. If u did proposed, there are qualities u saw in her.
You just need to ask her some critical life defining questions b4 u stick in any further.

@ all, Been a single parent isnt a plague. If anything @ all, it shows u admitted a mistake n decided to live wit d blessing/consequences n as such, should be commended. If she has good xta.

Yours truly wud pick a single momma that he is sure is fertile over a single lady that has comittted multiple abortions in time past.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by chudyprince: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
follow your heart
This thread wouldn't have been created if i should follow my heart, btw thanks for your contribution
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by chudyprince: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
torres89:
and she couldn't tell u all that at the beginning of the relationship

yes, she didn't
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by Dyt(f): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
A mother had to hide the identity of her child
Terrible

Who am I to judge
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by TheeDetective: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
You have proposed to a woman and you never knew she has a child. What were you discussing during courtship? undecided That you had to find out the information from an external source shows the sort of person she is and you WILL NEVER KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS WOMAN as she will continue to hide crucial things from you. If she goes to visit her baby father or they talk constantly, she will hide it from you. She said the baby father is married now abi, ask her WHY HE DID NOT MARRY HER. The answer you get will help you decide whether to stay or RUN.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by Richy4(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
So what where you guys talking about during courtship? or where you on a distant relationship?

I think there's a communication gap between you two... maybe you don't visit her more often...or she does all the visiting....washing,cooking and cleaning...it escaped her memory that she needed to inform you about her bundle of joy..either way though, she should have told you about her...

But hey... love is a thing of the heart....including the baggage that comes with it....If you like her, I don't see what the problem is..Assuming she aborted the baby, would you have known?...you would have thought she was the most stainless lady on this planet...People adopt kids this days man...It's your choice at the end of the day..
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by OrdercityWeb: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maybe. Let it hit front page first
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by austine4real(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
But u can dip ur d1ck in her pvssy ?

What is wrong wth her?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by Ezionye(f): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Y did u mention where she is working?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mother? (matured Minds Only) by room089: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please call it quits with her; she isn't faithful. She has many skeletons in her cupboard. Believe it or not, she's still seeing her ex.

Would you want to be sharing your woman with another man?

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Money For Food For Your Family / Fourteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Family Minded, What Should I Do....!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.