Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) (49537 Views)

Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot / Man Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by zoho23(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-AMwxy6PO5xg/WVJcknLjXDI/AAAAAAAMuAY/vicJhxd8BncWzq8l2Q91zIS7GNuHrBP8gCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-i3otVBh0D6o/WVJclfjdyDI/AAAAAAAMuAc/YCsj75BL1yoKN06lagcU7kSlv7OQqW38ACLcBGAs/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Thanking God for his fruitful years, a Nigerian man based in Dubai, Chidi Pope Umeh who turned a year older today, celebrated the special day with a table full of fruits, including watermelon which he presented as his birthday cake. Happy fruitful birthday to him...lol
[img]https://4.bp..com/-vTlL_CuHfRE/WVJcmM2BpzI/AAAAAAAMuAg/WY1s1Rj5CFIa_qC89n8XuUiJTsLhWcJCACLcBGAs/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

MORE @>>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/lol-see-way-this-man-celebrated-his.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Happy Fruitday

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by ekensi01: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why are only ladies viewing this stuff?

So that they will go and tell their bf to get that type for them. Lol it has failed.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by kocvalour(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
cucumber party

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Where's the pics? angry

This thread is a joke angry angry angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Where's the pics? angry

This thread is a joke angry angry angry angry
It was this guy that did Incredible Hulk!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by princemidon(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Peera(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
He is 'thanking God for his fruitful years'

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by davodyguy: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
He's a very modest Igbo man
Not many Igbo are known for quiet life. Even Evans lived in a very expensive house, despite living on blood money

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
I just have utmost respect for guys like this dude, they are content to enjoying life with what they have.

p.s Seun i take God beg you(scratch that), please fix the host error

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hahaha damn, nothing wrong with that. Na him bday.
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by curvilicious: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fruit birthday
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Let me comment just like WIKE's face

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is this the same Dubai am dying to travel to?
Anyways my last birthday was lit asf.. Celebrated it at Paris... My dad even gat me a range rover... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
I suspect this guys are doing vulcanizer business there

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Mayorsholly(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Eeya.. I'm really touched cry
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by bercarray(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
this one no be birthday o, so na only him and his two friends that will finish all that? if that is Dubai I'm also viewing this thread from UAE
Mayorsholly:
Eeya.. I'm really touched cry
sorry o brother where did it touched you? I don't think you are seeing what others are seeing cos what is touching here now, I know that you're high o, when your eye clear you will come and modify ur post, seems it's that weed that is touching u for now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by legendary16(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
The pictures do not look Dubai at all.
am I the only one seeing this?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by youngwarlocks: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
You Ladies that Normally watch�Korean, Philippians or Indian Movie and see a lady in an angry mood slaps her man and the man tries to kiss her to cool her brain down........
Because of that..... you went and slap ur Nigerian boyfriend who has not eaten since last night.....
Wait Am coming �������
Let me go and price wheel chair for you

When you block a slap from your mum ��

Just get ready to explain to the entire family why you want to kill her ���

Dat awkward moment wen ur Dad scolds u on Whatsapp for being careless and threatens not to pay ur fees, and u wanted to write "sori" den auto correct spelling changed it to "story".☹�

My brother, Jesus said" *it is finished* "�

You follow Davido dey sing 30billion for the
account, but u dey owe MTN. Chai! My
brother bow down ur head and say after me.
My father my father, anybody frying akara on
top my destiny, die by fire.
#lwkmd ������#

I thought I have seen it all until I saw her eating eba with hand glove..choi!!!
Nobody,I repeat nobody should hold me let me just faint.

My roommate just came back with his Bae today, now they have been here staring at me for the past 6hours���� they think I'll go outside to give them privacy���
Ah cannot support evil���

No the kind of people you should follow on social media
People like Pastor E.A adeboye , Pastor Paul adefarasin, Bishop oyedepo, etc ✌ur heaven is sure

Buh if ur following 2face ��Just remember is a father of many nation��soo don't be surprise when he denies u Cox he got many children going with him ������

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by davodyguy: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
curvilicious:
Fruit birthday

For a fruitful year. You need fruits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Towncrier007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
ipob drug youth in dubai

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by jman77(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
JEDI JEDI LO MA PAAA.... grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
cucumber

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by curvilicious: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
davodyguy:

For a fruitful year. You need fruits

Lol
Plz pass me some
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Badgers14: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by Roon9(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice joke
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
He tried.
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by davodyguy: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
curvilicious:

Lol
Plz pass me some
Oya taketh it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by iwattpro(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
not dubai joor.... zoom that cocacola
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by aycorporat(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
davodyguy:
He's a very modest Igbo man
Not many Igbo are known for quiet life. Even Evans lived in a very expensive house, despite living on blood money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
undecided undecided

This is not Dubai now

See dangers of anal sex jare and thank me later>>>>read here
Re: Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) by davodyguy: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
aycorporat:

Why will Evans kidnap me?

I have a little over 1* million $ in my account

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo) / Man & Lady Dance Seductively At A Children's Party. Pics/video / Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.