Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business (10951 Views)

Inside Gerawa's $50 Million Soyabeans Oil Processing Factory In Kano (Pictures] / Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning, my dear folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good afternoon, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Good afternoon and happy weeend
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Good afternoon and happy Sunday folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2020
Good morning folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
I wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2021
Happy NewYear 2021 folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2021
One day, a young soldier walked up to a well decorated senior officer in the army and asked him "Sir, what is the secret of your success in the army?" I want to be successful too.
The officer looked at the young soldier steadily for about 3 minutes and gave him a life threatening order. He gave the young soldier a cup full of water and told him to walk round the training field five times. He clearly told him that his life depends on it. That if a drop of water fall from the cup, another soldier would shoot him on the head. Four soldiers were strategically positioned to shoot him down once a drop of water fall from the cup.
Seeing how serious the whole thing turned out, he took the cup full of water and went out to complete his assignment. The young soldier carefully walked round the training field five full times without letting a drop fall from the cup. At the completion of the task, he returned the full cup back to the senior officer.
When the man saw his commitment to preserve his life by not allowing a drop of water out of the cup, he asked him the following questions...

Did you see those half naked girls dancing at the mammy market?

The young soldier replied No

Did you see those soldiers playing football in the field?

What about those fighting across the other side of the field?

Then, the officer looked at him and told him that if you keep focus on your task, you will succeed and also preserve your life. At that point, the young soldier left happily.

Lesson:

1. If you must succeed in life, you must clearly write out the area or areas you need to succeed in.

2. You must clearly spell out your plan of action with all the process to achieving your goals.

3. A lot of distractions will come in many beautiful colours on your path to success. How you deal with them determine how you will end.

4. Success has a bitter price. You must pay it fully. There is no shortcut to success.

5. Whether you succeed or not, your life is at stake.

Finally, those who distract you are the same people who will celebrate your failure if you eventually fail.

Make your 2021 a fruitful one.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2021
Mr. Peter had a job interview to attend at 10am but his wife developed complications at 9am. He decided to take the wife to the hospital and leave for the interview thereafter but on their way to the hospital, the taxi broke down. It was already 10:30am before he could get another taxi.
He arrived the hospital at 11am, dropped the wife and used the same taxi to go for the interview. He arrived the interview venue at 12noon(2hours late).
He rang the bell but no one opened the door. Meanwhile, earlier at 10am, the company mail delivery had rang the bell but no one opened the door too. When the door was finally opened, Mr. Peter said "I'm sorry, I came... " he wanted to apologise for coming late, but the Secretary interrupted before he could finish his statement and ushered him to the Board Room. The Secretary said, "I apologise, Mr. Peter, for keeping you waiting since 10am. We actually heard when the bell rang at 10am but we were held up in a meeting with our company suppliers.
However, we have sat since 8am to deliberate on your job specification, your office and the salary."
Mr. Peter was baffled and said, "Ma'am, I haven't been interviewed yet’’. The MD answered him and said, "We decided not to conduct the interview at least to save time and also save the interviewees money on transport. So we looked at the papers for the most appropriate person we wanted and we opted for you. Also, we had tested your patience this morning by keeping you waiting intentionally for 2hrs. That's part of your interview. You won't be disappointed. You’ll be shown your office, your secretary and the
driver assigned to drive your company's allotted vehicle. You’ll be on probation for 2yrs."
He got the job!!!
On his way out, his phone rang and it was the wife. She said, "honey, I was delivered of a bouncing baby boy." It was their fifth child and the only male child. He immediately named the child 'Miracle'.
He got a double miracle same day. All the disappointments turned out to favour him. God positioned the mail delivery man to ring the bell at 10am.
God also held them up in the meeting until Mr. Peter arrived.
_Note:_ You might be held up by issues in your life and hope might be diminishing and you think the chance is gone. But you know what? God's waiting for you to release His favour.
So don't go back along the way. Don't quit. Don't be upset by what you face along the way. In fact, God has already deliberated on your specifications.
One more thing: You don't have to go through any interview, since you have all the qualifications God wants.
My prayers for you: who share this testimony to 7 different groups are
1. God will position somebody at the right place and the right time for you who will ring the bell in your favour.
2. God will turn all your disappointments to be a blessing for you.
3. Every positive meeting will end in your favour and every negative meeting will scatter in your favour.
May this be your portion.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2021
Hello folks, good evening. We have been unavoidably absent in a long while.. We are very sorry. It was as a result of some circumstances beyond our control.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2021
Hello folks, good afternoon and happy Sunday
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2021
Hello folks good evening
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello folks, good evening
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
I wish you all a happy Sunday this weekend, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good evening folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good afternoon folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Good afternoon, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hello folks, good morning and happy weekend
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hello folks, good afternoon all
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hello folks, I wish you all a happy weekend
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good evening and happy weekend, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Good morning folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Good afternoon, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good evening and happy weekend, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Good morning folks and happy new month
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good afternoon, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning and happy new week
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2021
*ONE YEAR AFTER SHE CALLED ME AN IDIOT...*

By Dr Oliver Mubanga.

*Important Lessons*

She asked a question in a general Group on a WhatsApp platform.
I responded to the question professionally.

She tagged my response and typed: *"you're an idiot"*

Upon thinking through her response, I calmly replied: *"Thanks so much. Now that you have pointed out my attention to this idiotic part of me, I'll surely work on it, God bless you my dear..."*

*And the whole platform shook. Over 118 people commented. They were so surprised by my calm response. Of course she was terribly bashed to the extent that she "left" the Group.*

*An hour later she called me to apologise* for how stupid she's been etc. I forgave her and we became friends.

Then I later ended up handling her premarital counselling sessions.

Two days ago, on my Birthday, she and her husband surprised me with a gift worth over $10,000. This was a year after she called me an idiot.

*Life Lessons from this experience:*

*1. MATURITY:* Your reaction to negative feedbacks or situations shows how mature you are.

*2. CHOICE:* You have the power of choice whenever anybody does or says anything offensive to you.

*3. SELF CONTROL:* If someone calls you anything negative and you lose yourself and begin to fight or shout or do anything terrible, you only prove them right.

*4. SILENCE IS GOLDEN:* It is better to keep quiet and let people think you're a fool, than to open your mouth to enable them confirm you're truly a fool.

*5. DISCERNMENT:* You cannot throw both the baby and the dirty water away from the bathing bowl because the baby had pooed in the bath water.

*6. POSITIVE POWER:* You have the power to win people through your maturity and composure and not through overly being more sanctimonious than the person.

*7. POSITIVE IMPACT:* Life is all about people. If I had responded to her negatively, I would have lost a friend forever.

*8. WISDOM:* There are people who are sent to you by God to help your journey in life to be worthwhile, your meeting point might be at a fighting point. Be wise, even when you're angry.

*9. HUMILITY:* She was humble enough to call and apologized.

*10. RECONCILIATION:* Maybe there's someone you need to reconcile with today, go ahead and do just that.

We can all get better with ourselves, with these 10 key lessons.

I found this interesting and thought it good to share.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Good morning and happy weekend folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
I tasted all that is sweet, but I found nothing sweeter than good health. And I tasted all that was bitter, but nothing was more bitter than being in need of good people. And I carried both, iron, and rocks, but nothing was heavier than debt. I discovered therefore that life is comprised only of two days: A day for you and a day against you! So when it is for you, be not reckless; and when it is against you, be patient. Because both days will expire!!*
*If you can't be a bridge to connect people, then don't be a wall to separate them. If you can't be a light to brighten people's good deeds then don't be darkness covering their efforts. If you can't be water to help people's crops sprout, then don't be a pest destroying their crops. If you can't be a vaccine to give life, then don't be a virus to terminate it. If you can't be a pencil to write anyone's happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness.*

*We can only be each other's keeper*.
*TOGETHER WE ARE GREAT*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? / Can Tugrow Be Trusted? / Naira Tumbles To 490 As Dollar Shortage Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.