Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 (26539 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by TellMeNothing: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
bhaliz44:
Finally got accepted into adworkmedia, any tips for me sir? This is my first cpa network

Omoh congrats.. don't dull..just Start promotions asap.. Use Facebook groups and instagram.. If you have money invest in Facebook paid ads
The CPA network doesn't matter its about promoting offers..
You can also find some time to read that escoboss cpa thread from page 1 to last.. Useful information and a lot of contributions there..

Goodluck
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by bhaliz44(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2017
TellMeNothing:

Omoh congrats.. don't dull..just Start promotions asap.. Use Facebook groups and instagram.. If you have money invest in Facebook paid ads
The CPA network doesn't matter its about promoting offers..
You can also find some time to read that escoboss cpa thread from page 1 to last.. Useful information and a lot of contributions there..

Goodluck
thanks sir, really appreciate the reply, one more thing I chose NO for incentive in my registration. I saw an offer in the campaign list which allows incentive now my question is can I use incentive to promote it since it clearly allows incentive or I shouldn't since I didn't choose in my registration. Thanks sir
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by TellMeNothing: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
bhaliz44:
thanks sir, really appreciate the reply, one more thing I chose NO for incentive in my registration. I saw an offer in the campaign list which allows incentive now my question is can I use incentive to promote it since it clearly allows incentive or I shouldn't since I didn't choose in my registration. Thanks sir

No.. To the best of my understanding What u filled in registration is just for formalities...
You can promote the offers, all offers.. As long as you are approved.. And even if it shows not approved you can apply yarn with your am and u will be approved

2 Likes

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by bhaliz44(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
TellMeNothing:

No.. To the best of my understanding What u filled in registration is just for formalities...
You can promote the offers, all offers.. As long as you are approved.. And even if it shows not approved you can apply yarn with your am and u will be approved
thanks boss you are a good person. I appreciate you sirsmiley God bless!
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by xwhite(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Thanks, great info
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by ShoutHallelujah(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
TellMeNothing:

Sent u a pm,very urgent.. kindly check and respond thanks.
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Escoboss:

Yes. Its doable. But dont get caught. Also, dont make it obvious.

However, instead of having to pay people to sign up and place orders so you earn...

You can set out for a public Fiverr orientation whereby you educate masses and evengelize about the platform Fiverr. Its benefits, whats all about, how people can earn from it and also have all their jobs(both petty and sophisticated) done for as little as $5.

... Then at the tail of it, you have them sign up through your link and place order for gigs and as/whenever they do you make your money(You can also give them the actual Fiverr web adress)

However, you will still easily make/convince them sign up through your link when you tell them they can get a 20% Discount on their order using the coupon code given in the offer..(This coupon is only valid when they sign up through your link)
And so they will gladly and of course sign up through your link..

And as they start placing order your money starts rolling in.. As simple as that..! You are not even selling any product, just going out there to get leads for something that will be of benefit to the audience and you behind the scenes know how you will make your money. (CPA) Utilising the potential that thks is a worldwide offer..

A student of mine opened my eyes to this method.. Which also has benefitted another person from Nairaland here after sharing with him. And lately this is what i share with anybody contacting me and complaining of not having funds for paid ad...

A 200l student of mine used this idea and made over $800 in a week without spending a dime..

*What he did*

He simply went to every lecture hall/theatre where there was a gathering of students without a lecturer or relaxing spot (you know as it goes in campuses) and started talking and orientating about Fiverr. As he talked he showed them illustrations with his laptop and explained all benefits of the site and how they can use it to do simple school stuffs and even projects for I. T and final year students... And at the end of every talk he had people signing up from every gathering he approached..
Now you should know what is means to tap into the potential of the massive audience available in any University campus..
He has tried and confirmed it and told me how he made great success and i was happy with that..

Also here on Nairaland, a guy here in Abuja called me and told about his condition of not even having enough cash to start promoting offers but has been following all my threads about CPA and already has a Maxbounty account...
A polytechnic graduate but hustles by means of hawking petty products in buses here in abuja.

I gave him same idea about the student above and he got his own idea too.. instead of hawking stuff what he now talks about is Fiverr.
He practically evangelizes about Fiverr and its potential and have people signing up through the link following thesame 20%Discount coupon routine as described above..
i am still very impressed with this guy and automatically have him slotted to talk about this style of promotion in my next CPA seminar.. Why! Because it takes a lot of courage to go out in those public buses to do any form if public stuff(marketing or whatever) even though it can be somehow profitable..
However, it has paid off for him. Every single day he makes over $50.. am sure you know how hard people like this hustle in thoses shuttle or brt buses. Their sweet mouth and marketing skills, Now forsee using all that to promote this Fiverr offer.. All it takes to make $50 and more is just 2 to 3 leads and that is just from 2 to 3 people from over the 50 people occupying bus which they get to enter almost ten times daily...

I stil get different sort of testimonies from people talking about their success from improvising and testing a promotion method from ideas they had..

So you can think, it won't cost you a thing just your time and sense, boldness and determination

You can also come up with your own style or means.. May not be bus or school.. Anywhere you can think of where you will have access to a gathering that will give you audience willingly or unwillingly..

Yes, Fiverr is popular in the Online sphere. But there are still thousands of people out there yet to know about it.... plus the fact more internet users are springing up by the day and system of doing things is becoming digitalized, you will easily make great progress promoting this offer.. (For as long as it continues to be a CPA offer)

I am really proud of these two guys because i too had never thought of this idea but i have seen the potential in it. And a great idea has birth from this, I will also explore it too..

So, its all about thinking out the box okay. You really dont have to pay people because you wont go far with that... Yes you will make money if you do your washing very well and don't get caught...

However, no need. Just orientate and evangelize about Fiverr. And you will see the rewards as shared by these guys...

At the end of the day i think People will even thank you for introducing something like that to them because indeed Fiverr itself is a great Platform!
Thanks man. Lemme go get to work. I'll be back for thanksgiving offering.
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by JustJosh20(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please i need real help from anyone to put me thru Maxbounty and peerfly or any other online money making venture
I'm ready to work
amalijoshua6@gmail.com
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by maaji: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
hello house mice job. please is there any genuine online biz I can do with my phone? I don't have a laptop
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by tbliss22(m): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2017
bhaliz44:

Hi, I want to dig it in now. Which of the platform is cool to register with? Publisher or what?

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by DICON2: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Escoboss:
Alright. I am currently spending time off work/on a short vacation so i have some good free time to spare, hence i have decided to share some very current and valuable information on how i am making money online in 2017
-
plus i receive series of mails from people wanting information in my position on current/alternative means of making income online - so this thread will address that feat and also serve thesame purpose to others; The newbies, those making money online already or just anybody with interest in making money online/starting a lucrative business.

In the light of my carefree attitude in wanting to share knowledge that is always of great benefit, you should know already the Information which i am about share could be a serious life changer to some people here(that is, you reading this now who is ready to take
action and implement things you will learn.)
Because, even in a significant short period of time for some few that i have already revealed some of this information to, many are already seeing great results and benefiting massively from these unique systems if making pay online this year.

So, nothing more can be better than expanding the reach and help even more people learn how they can tap into these powerful unique sources of generating steady income online.

My 2016 was a very rough one both personally and business/online wise. From saddened eventualities which caused instability in handling business responsibilities to unforseen circumstances which caused great losses together with other hitches that came along.
But then, sometimes we fail so we can get mad, get challenged and work on ourselves plus search for abstract solutions to hitches or whatever that caused our failures and bounce back. If you can work on things, improvise, find solutions and get yourself back on track then you did not fail. Its just part of the Progress.
The real failure is when you fail, fall or get knocked but cant continue or bounce back.

My overall experience last year is what contributed massively to my learning and discovering new things and ways of making income that has replenished me all round wise this year.. And all these was in the process of trying to find solutions to problems, ill changes and little issues experienced last year.

We just cleared past the 1st half of the year and i have hit a significant benchmark already even if i did not really exploit the first two months of the year.
Alot more to attain in the remaining half and you too can make something big for yourself if you can be focused and stay goal orientated like myself.

-On this thread i am going to share 3 major ways i am making steady and massive cash online this year. Yes, a tutorial thread but don't expect everything layed out explicitly. But yet still, i will try not to leave out any necessary detail that will be useful in helping you take action on the knowledge shared.

In Summ: the information i will share will atleast be enough to help just anyone who is interested and serious enough implement and start making money from any of the systems revealed.

That's Alright, let's hit it.

#System 1.

CPA.
I need no introduction with this. Even if i loose it all today online and have to start from scratch again. CPA will always be my Ace and number1 source of making pay online.
The whole system of making money online with CPA has not change. Things only evolve with time. New twists, strategies and methods - same old formula.

However, You shouldn't be expecting a step by step tutorial on what CPA is all about on this thread, i am only going to share all about a particular system of promoting a category of CPA offer which has made me more money with CPA this year since i started promoting the offer.

If you are completely new to CPA and how to make money online with CPA then you want to stop by here and brush through .... https://www.nairaland.com/2783610/how-make-serious-income-online

If you want a well profiled training on the A-Z of CPA and my unique system of making money from it then you can visit my site @ 500kpermonthsecret.com for information about that.

As for what i will be sharing on this thread ;

My system of Making money with CPA in 2017 promoting a particular category of CPA offer in one of the CPA network i work with.

#System 2
Teespring.

This here is the ice breaker. My new found money making system. My major hit for the year. "And the system that helped me discovered the profound solution to a major hitch that caused me losses in my importation business last year."
Not only that, in the process of learning about this system , i also got to discover another method of making money with importation business on an international level.

I discovered this system early in the year when i was away from the country and started making money from it almost immediately.
-What is it all about?

How you can start making lucrative income selling tee-shirts online using a platform known as Teespring. People are making a killing with this online. And i am too smart to be missing out myself.

The whole thing is very easy as; Design a T-shirt, set how many pieces you want to sell, launch campaign and start promotion.. Make sales and make money.
Teespring will handle the printing and delivery of your shirt to customers. All you do is design shirts(online right on Tee-spring) which should be highly marketable and get interest of the general audience.. You then Promote your shirt and make sales ===money & Teespring handles the rest...

Ok now, when i say "design" , i don't mean weaving wool to fabric or some architect stuff..
Go to your wardrobe bring out your favourite tee-shirt, "the inscriptions, art & writings on the front is what we refer to as design" ...
Oh yes, simple as that.

If you can make cool designs which will make people want to buy your tees.. You will make money.

More details when we get into updates.

This is sure one of the simplest ways to make money online i have come across and could serve as a very lucrative business if you can do things right. Plus it's clean work here.
No. You don't have to be a fashion designer to make money with this.(& if you are then fine)...

If you are creative, innovative, know how to understand trends and what people are passionate about ; then you could likely be on the part to building a source of steady income by putting in these skills into coming up with hot selling designs that will make your tees sell...

In simple terms if you are ready to start making serious reoccurring income selling t-shirts you designed without doing any bit of work asides from creating a design on the shirts, promoting your shirt, get orders and make money....... then don't just follow the thread, bookmark the page.

#System 3

E-commerce on a senior level.

You see if i had to go on a debate on the motion "if the Internet has done more harm than good in the world today " .. ... Ofcourse, i will support the motion that it has done more good with my first point- shading deep light on the influence the Internet has had on how "buying and selling" is done /can be done today.

And this significant change and improvement here is making manyout there big time earners by the day..

And also, if I was still a complete newbie wishing to start online in 2017, I just know already exactly which model I would follow. I would get into eComm, because it’s just so simple but very very powerful.

Real time business and requires a little bit of work, but it’s just very clear and straightforward.

Okay, the "E-commerce" word is grammar abi, in simple terms Importation Business .
Yes i said Teespring will be my major hit this year, if that so, well then my ecommerce(new found) system will be the *bomb.

How i am making massive cash from Importation in 2017.

Importation business contributed to major part of my losses last year . As a matter of fact this is the one thing that motivated me into discovering Teespring/my international importation systems- during my search for solutions to hitches experienced running things last year.

Also towards the end of last year i created a "done for you joint import group" to help participants come together buy a hot selling product, sell collectively and make huge profits in bits. This activity did not turn out a success due to same unforseen hitches that caused massive of lost. The experience is not just peculiar to me only but many more other colleagues in the ecommerce industry.

All these ill happenings did not mean importation isn't a hot cake or doesnt still brings in the cash.... What? It will always do...!!!
Oh yes, forget the dollar rate even if it becomes $1 to 1000 we still make money.... "There was just a huge lacking in performance from an important link that needed to deliver to keep things running." and that was what caused the losses last year.

The aggression from this experience is what led in to my search for a solution and that i found..... Plus got to discover even another unique way of making money with importation doing dropshipping... On an international level...

Now under my importation business in 2017 we have the:
-Domestic Importation : This here involves the normal routine i was using last year after having found a good solution to replace the under performing link that caused me losses..

-International importation/Dropshipping: The is a new exploit which is been so unique and powerful. How to make money selling products and making upto 1000%profit without touching the product..

Yes I'm confident to say I'm amongst the very few Nigerians who know about this international importation/drop shipping business and currently making money from it... Huh? You said...?
Nah, This is not your old school drop shipping..

This is my ecommerce mastermind... 2017

Serious business, serious money...! Very easy..

You sell something for $20. You get the money. Then you buy it for $2 and get it delivered straight to the buyer who paid you $20. No inventory, no hassles, no delayed cashflow. You get paid upfront, before you have to buy the stock.And the money keeps piling.
its something very simple and it works very well.

Alright.. In as much i will do everything to reveal information in position about the domestic importation here.. Which of course you you can still make serious income with...

Information on my international/dropshipping business system is classified/paid.. You learn by means of one for one training.. With some level of seriousness and commitment attached...,
Although there will be briefings and highlights, more details about this in updates when we get to the stage..

So. Big time forward, we get on with step by step updates asap.. i guess you cant wait to learn about these systems and start making yourself some serious income online in 2017

Keep up with the updates which will come as listed respectively ...... .....

Pre-Thread Starter -

How you can be making some lucrative and easy cash using classified ads sites like OLX and Jiji without having any personal product to sell.

Alright Alright.
Before we even kick on with the major highlights of the thread, i will open the floor with this.
-Plus i made some cool #100 grand with this today morning.
(One if the triggers for opening this thread btw)

My simple trick i have been using to make easy money from classifieds Ads since 2015..without having to sell a product of my own. This is just like a side source of income.. Simple stuff... Don't need to lift a finger.

Those classifieds get massive traffic daily, you even get to see them still advertising their sites on social media and websites when you browse online.
You sure want to see the potential in tapping from this traffic..

Thats Alright..

So Updates will follow up shortly.. Do i have a following?

Hello bosses in the house, i started promotingfiverr offer on peerfly and talk to few people about the platform. Someone got to sign up and bought a gig but i didn't receive any commision,please what could be the cause?
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Rawshal(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oga ecoboss,i don mail u.i dey expect ur reply o. Can u pls share me ur line,pls. I need to talk to u sir. 09036807517
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Rawshal(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=Escoboss post=57902074]Indeed. Teespring is not just interesting, the system is quite the most unique way of making money online i have seen.
Yes, to design knowledge of graphics design will be useful but even if you don't know how to do that you can always outsource.

However, there is not much difficulty in doing the design as one may think. Even with some simple editing skills you could come up with cool designs..
Updates on this when we get to that level. [Oga ecoboss,i don mail u.i dey expect ur reply o. Can u pls share me ur line,pls. I need to talk to u sir. 09036807517]
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Rawshal(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Escoboss:
CPA updates comes next, much later.
Oga ecoboss,i don mail u.i dey expect ur reply o. Can u pls share me ur line,pls. I need to talk to u sir. 09036807517
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Nemzymusic(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Escoboss:
#System 3

Please how do i place order using Saint Patrick Logistics for purchasing and ordering do they have a website on which i place the order and also give details

How i am making money online with Importation Business in 2017.

As highlighted earlier there are two ways i am making money with Importation currently.
Domestic importation and Importation on an international level(drop shipping)

1. Domestic Importation(importing products to the country and selling within)

Alright.
So last year i had a sour experience with Importation which like said earlier is one the things that splurged me into discovering new things this year.

You see there is something powerful about importation business that each time i try to see if it may ever fade out or stop bringing in cash (considering stuffs like ill fluctuations in our forex) - that is when it even gets more clearer to me that its a very powerful means of making continuous income in Nigeria irrespective of whatever.

And my whole perception about this was affirmed when i got to take a short Business course about 2 years ago. Getting to learn and broaden my understanding on the concept of buying and selling, demand and supply, market domination, how money is made, wants and needs, products that will always sell and a lot more..

With all these knowledge, i got to understand that this business can never stop bringing cash no matter what especially if equipped with the right knowledge on how stuff works/using the techniques i am using as at now.

Now when i say importation business in 2017, i don't mean your usual importation business stuff where you buy stuff for N5000 and sell it for N8000.. nah nah.... Or where buy stuff for N10,000 selling it for N15,000 making petty profit..

Times evolve and Things has changed...

This is making lucrative money with importation, by taking advantage of serious market/audience demand in products which serves a need/provide solution for a purpose.

-What is the concept here?

You buy unique products at cheap price say $1 to $3 and at most $5... And sell it for N10,000, N20,000, N30, 000 depending on the product effect in the market. Making yourself serious and consistent profit.
All as a result of your knowledge in knowing where you can source these products at cheap prices(from manufacturers/suppliers) and selling to available consumers who are in need of the product.

Alright. Now like said earlier in the thread the routine or system i am using is still the same as i was doing things last year. The only improvement/difference is finding a solution to the loophole that caused me losses last year. Which really plays a really important part in the success of this system as it is done at this time.

So for the benefit of those who will need complete understanding about the whole system & covering things from the very scratch....
The update will be in two parts.

Part1
General Breakdown.

-The current concept of how the whole system works.

- The type of products to sell/which sells hot

-Finding products/Where to import from..

-Placing order for products and shipping to Nigeria

- Marketing medium/Getting buyers/Delivering products.

Part2
Taking Action.

Part1
General Breakdown.

-The current concept of how the whole system works.

Nigeria is a developing country and a consuming country still not able to fend the man power for producing or manufacturing over 80% of products we consume.
China is a developed country that has excel in Commerce and known as an authority in production, manufacturing of goods and several products as cut across many categories which are distributed and marketed worldwide.
And for over 80% of products they consume it is being manufactured by them.

In buying from China, Products can be gotten here(from this country) at very cheap prices because you get to be buying directly from manufacturers, suppliers and Producers of these products. - And to do this, platforms has been in place that makes such easy.
What are these platforms? ALIBABA, ALIEXPRESS, DHGATE, 1688 etc

Now, for you to make money in your country which doesn't seem to have the manpower to produce/manufacture all type of goods but yet has high demand in overall consumption ;
you simply need to be able to source for products in demand which attends to a any particular need from China at wholesale prices and sell in Nigeria at your own price to make money/profit ....
Simple as that.
That is business and that is how money is made.

Understanding this basics and having this knowledge in mind, you should be able to understand why importation business will continue to bring in cash no matter what...

And that's the whole concept behind making money with this system.

-The type of products to sell.

So knowing the basic concept of how this works next is to start sourcing for products.
And how do you know products that are in demand which will sell? .
I normally tell people every kind of products sells in Nigera- the only difference is in which will sell the most or which is hot selling.. (has high demand)

And i have derived a concept i use in always finding products which are bound to sell cray!

Well, The concept i use is simple.

Now as people, the things we buy or spend money on serves two purposes and either falls into one of these two things.

SOLUTION to a need or for PLEASURE /LUXURY .

Yes those are the two things.

Now begin to categorise everything you spend money on.. You see the fall under one of the listed.
E. G

>Fueling your car is a solution because without fuel your car wouldn't move.. The product here is fuel.. So except you don't want to use your car again, or else you must have to fuel it... So you spend money on fuel

>Eating food is a solution because without food you cant survive.. What is the product here?! foodstuffs/agriculture. So you have to spend on this, its a need.

>Medical care is a solution because without treatment that illness or disease or injury will do you harm.. So you definitely want to treat yourself and to this you spend money on operations, Drugs, check ups, med care...

And a whole lot more examples i could list out...

So my derivation here is a product which provides a solution to a need will sell more/easily and fast than that which is for luxury/pleasure.

So this is the concept i have been using and the basis which i sought for products to import and sell when making research.

-Finding products/where to import from.

You see, in this time and internet age of ours if there are two sites that is in place to make you rich in this life; Aliexpress and Facebook...
Infact, If there's is something you should take away from this thread or have at the back of your mind even if you forget everything else shared here is;
seeing Aliexpress as a hot cup of Tea and Facebook as a sweet bread together making a good recipe for you to start generating serious income today sip by sip...

Funny right! Well, Not all times "the truth is bitter..."

For all my importation business i use Aliexpress. And this is where you can find products to import.
I also use 1688 the Chinese version of Alibaba. All 3 portals are one btw.

These are the portals you can import things at cheap prices and sell for massive profit here in Nigeria. There is no products you are looking for you cant find on these sites.
And my most preferred is Aliexpress because its easy to use.

-Placing order for products and shipping to Nigeria.

Once you have found a product/s to sell next is to place order for the product and have it shipped down to Nigeria. I normally use the services of an international logistics company to bring down my products in good time.
My top two logistics companies I use :
St Patricks logistics and CVM. SPL most preferably.

After picking a product and knowing how much qty you want to import you simply send your product link to them and they will give you quotation of prices as it concerns the type of shipping you want to use. (express or normal)

-Marketing medium/Getting buyers/Delivering products.

Facebook! . No too much talk about it. This is what i use for all my marketing and traffic online like has been said earlier. Also Focusing on the general audience online. Your product will attain an expansive reach and can be purchased by that interested buyer in Lagos, Zamfara, Calabar, Kano, Warri, Abuja, Benin etc and just anywhere in the country.

You then use the services of a domestic courier company to deliver your product to customers.(they have a very important role to play in this)

This is the good thing about E-commerce, you are no longer limited to the confines of where you stay. You get to market your product online and reach out to a wider audience(nationwide) thereby making massive sales..

In other to be successful with this and get the trust of buyers we need the services of a domestic courier who will deliver goods to customers and collect your money for you. (And this was the important link i had issues with last year which caused me huge losses).
And after thorough search, have been able to find two reliable logistics company i currently use which have been making success with.

Alright, so with that lets lets get into the part2

Part2
Taking Action.

Step1- Sign up on Aliexpress. Com for an account. Takes less than 60 secs. This is where you will import from.

Step2: Find a product you want to import(after you must have made research and figure out one or two products that will sell/ are selling).. Using the concept i gave earlier. I will also drop insights rounding things on how you can research and find hot selling Products.

Step3: Communicate with seller and Make bargains.

So you saw $5 as the price per piece for that product and you want to buy say 50 pieces or 100 pieces as it suits your budget.
You don't just churn out the $5 like that. Try to make bargains. Communicate with seller,

"Hi i will like to order for...... Pieces of this product and may order even more from you in the future as the market here in Nigeria is very large. I will be buying........ Pieces. I will like you to sell it for me at $3 per piece.. "

Send that to the supplier and continue convo from there..

Even if the product is $3 i usually like to still bargain to $2 or $1 especially when i am buying over 100 pieces.
And that's business.

Step4: After making bargains and you and seller come to a price settlement you now let him know you want to start the order so he can change the price of the product.

Let's assume the price for the product as shown on Aliexpress is $3 and you were able to bargain to $2 for 100 pieces that means you will pay $200 for 100 pieces instead of $300 but on the Aliexpress site it will still show $300 so the buyer will have to change the price for you.

You Simply proceed to click on place order to start the order process, then preceding the stage where you will be asked to make payment(checkout), the order number for that product will be displayed, simply copy it and send to the supplier to change the price to that you agreed when you bargained and once done that is the price which will reflect on checkout.

Now remember, you have not made payment yet, you only started the order process. So to complete the order you have to now make payment.
Next is to copy the link to the order page of the product and send to your logistics company who will procure and ship your product and payment will be made and they handle the rest. My most preferred logistics is st.patricks..

Note: sometimes some sellers may not succumb to bargains you can simply buy the product like that or you search for another. All Depends on you as a business man.
However it goes, You Have over 500% to 1000% profit to make in returns seling the product in Nigeria.

Step5: Marketing and getting buyers.

Facebook is where i do all my marketing for all my imported products and always selling out.
Like i always say in previous updates. This is serious business.
You should have budget for traffic/marketing. Because importing stuff is one thing and selling is another but with your marketing budget in place for facebook ads you are covered.

By The time you sell just 10 pieces of your product(at 10k to 30k depending) you will have made all the money you invested in buying and marketing talk more of when you sell 50 to 100 pieces. Do the maths...

So If you followed my previous updates on making money with CPA and Teespring; i have given casetudy twice on how i advertise on Facebook. You can make reference...
Its the same process too for importation, just change parameters as it suits the product you are marketing.

Lets assume you imported xyz.. product for abc purpose.. .

You simply create a page about your product.. Post pictures and setup page cover and pictures.. You can get pictures of product from where you bought it at Aliexpress...
Then make a post about product, what it serves and how to place order for it..
Then use the Facebook PPE to start your marketing. Then start monitoring and upscaling.

E. G of post draft

"Amazing..... .... does...... best for.........
Get it today at promo price.. Pay in delivery nationwide!
To place order simply send a text message with your Names,state of residence, address and phone numbers to 08033xxxxxx...(insert your number)
Order will be confirmed and product delivered to your destination in 3 to 5 working days..
Place your order today! "

That is just a brief draft you should be able to come up with your marketing post. Then add pictures to the post and make your AD. Once live you start monitoring and upscaling.. You can also add some details about product using that provided on Aliexpress.

Step5: Delivering orders.

So when a customer places order for your product and sends these order details. You now take them to the domestic courier company who will now send your product to the customer and collect your money for you.

-Domestic Courier Companies i Use.

The role your courier plays in this importation system is very vital. I lost alot last year due to the non-chalant operations of two couriers i was using which i will not mention here for personal reasons.

Imagine getting like 50 orders for a product and you give your courier to deliver and later on they return all the products.. Thats a huge lost plus you get to pay for delivery and return cost. A rip off.
Its a normal thing that sometimes you may have returns but at least for 50 orders maybe 2 to 5 returns if not even lesser. And this should be as a result of the customer not from the courier not being able to deliver.

And with all that you will still be in profits because you alone know how much you buy your product and know how much you making from sales..
So the role of the courier is very important to be successful with this system.. You could be getting floods of orders for your product but if you cant deliver you wont make money.
So take note.

Well, later in the year I was able to do thorough research and with that i got to discover the courier that i am currently using now and since then i have recorded applaudable success with my business and have peace of mind.

ACE Courier/logistics- Though they focus on just Lagos, Abuja and Portharcout but they are very efficient. I use them for deliveries to these places andbif i give them 20 orders to deliver they will deliver all in time.

Courierplus. - Their system here is more arranged and advanced than all the couriers i have. I use them for all deliveries to other parts of the country and I have not had issues with them.

So these are the two logistics i will recommend to you if you want to get into this business like am doing it. Simply visit their website @
https://www.ace.ng

https://www.courierplus-ng.com

Get contact, call them and go to their office in your state to discuss business and register with them.

So now Lets say you are selling a product you bought for $5(could be lesser) for N15, 000(could be higher) and getting 50 to 100 orders monthly.. That is overall 750k to 1.5m monthly..

Subtracting your courier charges and marketing budget you should have nothing less than 400k to 1m in returns for 50 to 100 sales made for you product.
It all varies by price.

All in all you will still be in profits.

And that is how you make your money..

Side tips :
When you start making money Dont go and start spending your profits ooh....... else your business will just die natural death.... Continue reinvesting selling other products and making more money.
Continue the circle, rinse and repeat till you have enough money in reserve then you can flex yourself...

So there you have it. How i am making money with Importation in 2017.Any body can do this business and be successful....
And you can start small and grow big... You can start with 20 pieces of a product and grow. You just have to be consistent play your part.

This is sure one of the ways you can start making money fast and hit that a million benchmark.. Its doable, people are doing it and i don't see why you cant do it too.
So go out there and make it.

More insights on How to know hot selling products/make research.

I am not going to reveal any of my current hot selling product here.
To be very successful in this importation business you have to be able to make your research and find whats hot selling or what you think will sell. Using the tips i have given earlier.

Research can be very powerful. And if you things right you will benefit from it on a long run.
Infact, a hot selling product i discovered last year as a result of research is still selling hot up to this moment as i write this even when i thought it was saturated and now i am in moves to build a big brand with this product. That's just the power of research.

If you can research, test and come up with your own product you will sell and sell and sell till you tire or choose to share it with people.
One of my students made over 2 million last month on a product he researched.. He is the first to start selling this product was selling it for as high as N30,000 and he did not even make up to hundred sales before he hit that benchmark.. Now that is the power of researching.

-The two major ways i research.
Go to Jumia, Konga, dealday, olx etc see what is selling hot. What has got highest orders and views. Go to aliexpress source for it and gauge the prices. If it is favourable you import and start selling.

Testing The waters method.

Lets assume you find a product you think will sell but dont know how to ascertain if it is selling yet. Simply Go to Facebook and create an AD for the product and put a small budget.

If you see that people are showing interest and starting tonokace order for the product. Pause your AD campaign and then import product and fire on with marketing.

Simple as that...

So that's it.
This is how i am making income online with Importation Business in 2017.

If you want a personal training on this importation business and want to get access to my current hot selling products(so you dont have to bother abiut research) and all you do is just import and start selling.

Then you can hit me up for details about this.....

International importation/dropshipping highlights

5 Likes

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by nifeseun(f): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Helloo, have been trying to open max bounty account, but I still need some1 to enlighten me more about the whole thing, pls, I really do need help. Am tired of sitting at home doing nothing much when I can make money online. Pls, if u can help me by throwing in more light pls pm me, I will reply immediately. Thanks and GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Xyzkwenu(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Escoboss:
#System 3

How i am making money online with Importation Business in 2017.

Once you have found a product/s to sell next is to place order for the product and have it shipped down to Nigeria. I normally use the services of an international logistics company to bring down my products in good time.
My top two logistics companies I use :
St Patricks logistics and CVM. SPL most preferably.

After picking a product and kn....

International importation/dropshipping highlights

Experience with St. Patrick's International Logistics based on what several people have complained about on social media

St Patrick International Logistics
3 Jaiyeola Ajatta St, Ajao Estate, Lagos
+8613710706073
+8615920468789
0810 195 1252

https://maps.app./9aKG3vkw4Xw2KVAJ9

1. Timeliness: 0/10
Normal air cargo often takes more than 2 weeks & sea cargo takes more than 6 months.
The company has big challenges when it comes to keeping to time.

2. Price: 0/10
Prices often change when it is time for pick up after exposing the customer to long suffering. Price is not stable. Prices are not published on social media eg WhatsApp or website.

3. Size: 0/10
Company doesn't have large and multiple warehouses/pickup points in Lagos. They use a residential flat in Ajao with little space so large goods are left outside in the rain with no security man. Company uses rivals like Skycargo to ship & add their markup.

4. Customer service: 0/10 Company has no professional staff but rude, irritating & unprofessional staff. They don't always answer calls or respond to texts/chats.

5. Reliability: 0/10
The staff over-estimate weights & volumes. They don't have funtional tape or weighing scale in their Lagos office for confirmation of size and weight. Several disputes arise due to over invoicing. They can change other terms of agreement after collecting consignment eg destination, delivery mode.

6. Tracker with real time updates: 0/10
Tracking number is not provided to customers. They have no Web based tracker for monitoring time, location and status before pickup.

7. Compensation Policy for lost items: 0/10
Company does not acknowledge possibility of lost items even after 2 years & they don't have a written policy on compensation plan for lost or damaged items.

8. Goodwill: 0/10
Their reputation is stained due to extortion of customers. They are notorious for the following:
Failure to follow up with airline & shipper on timely shipments. Incurring demurage & passing cost to client. Failure to settle custom duty & maintain good standings with the customs officials. Several people have openly expressed disappointment with the company on social media.

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Abkolad(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
FREE traffic source
So, let's start! (This is specifically for content locking CPA)

1. we're going to be using 100+ social media sites to achieve this (I've compiled them all into an app for you for easy access). smiley

2. You'll have to create an account on all of these social networks, use a VPN for those of them that are restricted.

3. Download the app from
http://www.appcreator24.com/app1425139
One of the purpose the app was created was for marketing purposes

4. Make sure you have your links ready, pictures for sites like Pinterest, and short videos for sites like triller (mainly for affiliate marketing or CPA) and your contents for promotion

5. It is highly advisable not to spam sad angry

6. Now start posting your contents on these sites. These might take you up to 4hrs

7. We'll be expecting 50 clicks minimum from each site.
50 x 100: 5000 visitors
Or minimum of 4500

Per month: that's 135 000 visitors

Firstly, your cpa network pays you an EPC (earning per click) with minimum of $0.01

If 100,000 out of 135,000 TRY to complete an offer and clicks on your offer, you'll get paid $0.01 x 100,000: $1000

So, if you were into CPA marketing well, you should be able to convert 20% of them into leads.
20% of 135000 is 27000!

The minimum offer should pay you $0.10 at least.... That's $2700

$2700 + $1000: $3700/month!!!

All social media App link:
http://www.appcreator24.com/app1425139

SEE YOU grin AT THE TOP! grin
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by LogicBomb8: 4:29pm On May 05, 2022
Update this thread
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Zidoh(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2022
Hello ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / Nigeria Home To 9,100 Dollar-Millionaires, Worth $207 Billion / Banks Rejecting Mutilated Naira Notes (Torn Notes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.