Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently (6670 Views)

Urgent Vacancy!!!- Sales Representatives Wanted / Ten Van Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently / RE: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you know anybody or if you are interested in a sales representative position for a reputable FMCG company in Benin City, Edo State, they are into the production of chin chin and peanut on a large scale.

They need urgently Sales Representatives for all the 36 states of the federation. You can apply from anywhere in the federation because you will be posted to a state after Training. For qualified candidates accommodation is available in whatever state you are posted to. Also you must be able to drive.(Having a drivers licence is an added advantage but if you do not have you can apply too).

For starters the basic renumeration is N40,000 monthly, if you meet up with the Target set for you additional N40,000 will be paid to you aside your basic N40,000 which is constant. You will be promoted as at when due and your renumeration increases.

CRITERIA:
- Applicants must know how to drive. (Having a drivers licence is an added advantage but if you do not have you can apply too).
- Applicants must have either a Bsc or Hnd, also candidates with Nd and diplomas too can apply, there is an opportunity for them too.
- All Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Applicants with sales experience are welcome to apply.

For the Sales Representative offer, forward your CV to these two emails if you are interested:

humanresourcedept@litgroup.org olatunji.raymond-lfa@litgroup.org

After sending your CV. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted and you are expected to be in benin city, Edo State on the 5th of July for assessment test at,

Lit Food,
3Azaka street,Off EvbuomomaRoad,
Evbuabogun Quarters,
Km8 Sapele Road,
Benin City,
Edo State

If you know anyone interested please kindly share you could be helping someone. Call for further details 09038514880.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by kaykay22: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
What abt interested candidate bt can't drive, can dey apply and b taught
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
If you have already sent a mail and yet to get a response. You are invited for an interview at lit foods limited for the position of a sales representative

Date: 5th July, 2017
Time: 9 am
Venue: Lit Food,
Evbuabogun Quarters,
Km8 Sapele Road,
Benin City,
Edo State.

kindly come along with your application letters, cv and credentials. Good luck applicants.
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
kaykay22:
What abt interested candidate bt can't drive, can dey apply and b taught

Yes you can apply, there are also need for sales merchants but you will be on a different pay package.
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by MKKO: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
is there any other way to write the test without being to Benin city?
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by Xxpress(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
I applied and was invited but the distance is an ish
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
MKKO:
. where is your location?
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Xxpress:
I applied and was invited but the distance is an ish

where is your location
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by ussy09(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
iamphill:

where is your location
Am interested, presently in nasarawa state 07067036977 am also a marketer
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by Olatoke007(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls I base in Osun state, I sent a mail but yet to received a msg from the company... I know how to drive very well. 08060614060
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by Ajascolove(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
iamphill:
. where is your location?
Akure
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by Xxpress(m): 5:47am On Jun 29, 2017
iamphill:
where is your location
Lagos state.
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
cv sent, awaiting response
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by princeaja(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
am interested location Enugu
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by koolsnoop2(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2017
iamphill:
If you know anybody or if you are interested in a sales representative position for a reputable FMCG company in Benin City, Edo State, they are into the production of chin chin and peanut on a large scale.

They need urgently Sales Representatives for all the 36 states of the federation. You can apply from anywhere in the federation because you will be posted to a state after Training. For qualified candidates accommodation is available in whatever state you are posted to. Also you must be able to drive.(Having a drivers licence is an added advantage but if you do not have you can apply too).

For starters the basic renumeration is N40,000 monthly, if you meet up with the Target set for you additional N40,000 will be paid to you aside your basic N40,000 which is constant. You will be promoted as at when due and your renumeration increases.

CRITERIA:
- Applicants must know how to drive. (Having a drivers licence is an added advantage but if you do not have you can apply too).
- Applicants must have either a Bsc or Hnd, also candidates with Nd and diplomas too can apply, there is an opportunity for them too.

For the Sales Representative offer, forward your CV to these two emails if you are interested:

After sending your CV. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted and you are expected to be in benin city, Edo State on the 5th of July for assessment test at,

Lit Food,
Evbuabogun Quarters,
Km8 Sapele Road,
Benin City,
Edo State

If you know anyone interested please kindly share you could be helping someone. Call for further details 09038514880.
Good job bro.
I was contacted n told to come along with my credentials n application letter.
My problem now is, who do I addressed the letter to? n do u know d pattern of d interview?
thanks.
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by kabanayol9(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
I got a mail from you, saying I should come for interview at Benin with my cv, application letter and credentials, , please I am at ibadan is there a way of doing it here and most importantly can't drive very well, still learning, should I still come? Your prompt response will be appreciated, thank you.
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2017
If you have been short listed for those of you coming and not familiar with the benin terrain. This is how to locate the Factory.

When you get to benin from your Location. From Anywhere they drop you get a bus to RINGROAD then get get a bus to AGIP from there take a bus to MOUKA FOAM. When you get there cross to the otherwise by the mouka foam and take a cab or bus to Peanut Factory they will drop you at the gate. All the best Applicants.

We are no longer receiving CVs for the assessment tomorrow. Kindly note if you did not send your mail or get a notification mail for invite you will not be allowed into the premises.

A second batch of recruitment would commence soon. You can check this thread from time to time for update. Thank you.

Next Batch will be for 12th July 2017........... https://www.nairaland.com/3906507/re-vacancy-sales-representatives-wanted
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2017
kabanayol9:
I got a mail from you, saying I should come for interview at Benin with my cv, application letter and credentials, , please I am at ibadan is there a way of doing it here and most importantly can't drive very well, still learning, should I still come? Your prompt response will be appreciated, thank you.

No way of doing it at your location. You have to come to Benin. Cheers
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2017
koolsnoop2:

Good job bro.
I was contacted n told to come along with my credentials n application letter.
My problem now is, who do I addressed the letter to? n do u know d pattern of d interview?
thanks.

Address it to ;

Human Resource,
Lit Food,
Evbuabogun Quarters,
Km8 Sapele Road,
Benin City,
Edo State
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2017
princeaja:
am interested location Enugu
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Olatoke007:
Pls I base in Osun state, I sent a mail but yet to received a msg from the company... I know how to drive very well. 08060614060

check your mail
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2017
MKKO:

Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
The next batch for Assessment Test is:

Wednesday, 12th of July 2017.

If you were not able to make it, you can resend your email and wait for you to be shortlisted.

==================================================================================

sales representative position for a reputable FMCG company in Benin City, Edo State, they are into the production of chin chin and peanut on a large scale.

CRITERIA:

After sending your CV. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted and you are expected to be in benin city, Edo State on the 12th of July for assessment test at,

Lit Food,
Evbuabogun Quarters,
Km8 Sapele Road,
Benin City,
Edo State

1 Like

Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by princeaja(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
iamphill:
The next batch for Assessment Test is:

Wednesday, 12th of July 2017.

If you were not able to make it, you can resend your email and wait for you to be shortlisted.

==================================================================================

sales representative position for a reputable FMCG company in Benin City, Edo State, they are into the production of chin chin and peanut on a large scale.

CRITERIA:

After sending your CV. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted and you are expected to be in benin city, Edo State on the 12th of July for assessment test at,

Lit Food,
Evbuabogun Quarters,
Km8 Sapele Road,
Benin City,
Edo State

This is my email could not make it ajaxonline2001@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by demytelly(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good evening, please will there be opening for account officers, or stock controllers? Waiting for your response. Thanks.
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=princeaja post=58224169] This is my email could not make it ajaxonline2001@yahoo.com[/quot

Not here. send a mail to the addresses listed
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by princeaja(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2017
please will the reps be posted to their location or any where the company wants cos i has a family
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by patako: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
@iamphill, i forwarded my CV to the emails yesterday but one of the email bounce back. Pls how soon should i expect response as Wednesday is near. Thank you
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by iamphill: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
patako:
@iamphill, i forwarded my CV to the emails yesterday but one of the email bounce back. Pls how soon should i expect response as Wednesday is near. Thank you

Resend probably you missed a letter OLATUNJI.RAYMOND-LFA@LITGROUP.ORG
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by patako: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
i got an invitation from hrdept. TP Fare wahala
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by Bumcious: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
I am interested as well experienced BT I currently stays at Ibadan pls can I be schedule for an online assessment?
Re: Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently by AMAKAEUPH: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2017
A top Restaurant/Lounge based in Port Harcourt seeks to employ experienced professionals in the industry to fill the following positions;
Restaurant/Lounge Manager
Must have managed a restaurant/ Lounge and will be familiar with local buying sources, suppliers and methods. The Manager should be able to open and close the restaurant; purchase food and beverages; open the cash register(s); track inventory; train and manage the staff; deal with suppliers; develop and implement a marketing strategy; and handle other miscellaneous duties. Beyond these responsibilities, he/she must reflect the style and character of the restaurant.
The Manager should have at least three years of non-management restaurant experience in addition to two years of managerial experience.
He/she must have leadership skills and the ability to supervise personnel in the kitchen, service area, hospitality entrance, bar, lounge and restrooms, and can also make customers feel welcome and comfortable.
Other positions:
Chefs
Cooks
Dishwashers
Serving Staff
Hosting Staff
Bartenders
Floor Supervisor
Waiters/Waitresses
Cashiers
Public Relations Officer
Business Development Executives
Front Desk Clerk
All Applications should be sent within 1 week of this advertisement to:
ifeanyinihe@gmail.com or call 08033350261.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] / Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? / Masters Energy Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.