Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic (7942 Views)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Blessynokoro: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2017

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by hikanotes(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wow coolWow

6 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by paBuhari(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
I hereby call on security agencies to cordon off lagos lagoon to prevent sons of the falling one from committing mass suicide grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by ESDKING: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Laudable. Ipob is getting stronger and stronger despite the intimidation

Ekinematics, afonja Muslim man claiming to come from Rivers state. ...where are you and what do you have to say about this ?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by paBuhari(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
By the time I finish with Buhari, he will run to london and not come back. - Nnamdi Kanu
cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by nototribalist: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
If am Afonja (god forbid) I won't come here.

28 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by TekenaAduari: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Blessynokoro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGU2JDvt_kI

More at the source http://igberetvnews.com/415902/jubilation-in-pharcourt-as-kanu-arrives/

People saying Ijaw land is part of Biafra know nothing about history, Go and read about Isaac Boro who declared Niger Delta Republic in 1966 a full year before Biafra Republic was declared by Ojukwu in 1967.
That said, as a true son of Niger Delta, I can categoritically state that we are behind Buhari lead govt and we believe in Nigeria. Because we believe 2 wrongs don't make a right and with war there are no winners, we choose to channel our grievances the right way, and be patient with our leaders.
Arise O, compatriots Nigeria's call obey, let us unite in the face of challenges, let us fight peacefully for our motherland, let us show the world that the most populous black nation and the biggest economy in Africa can get it right.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long live Buhari Led Govt.
The labour of our hero's past shall never be in vain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by kocvalour(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
afonjas right now

28 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Blessynokoro: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
lol
kocvalour:
afonjas right now

11 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Blessynokoro: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
The greatest prophet of our time
paBuhari:
By the time I finish with Buhari, he will run to london and not come back. - Nnamdi Kanu
cool

17 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Blessynokoro: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
no bi small tin o
paBuhari:
I hereby call on security agencies to cordon off lagoon to prevent son's of the falling one from committing mass suicide grin

10 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by kokosin: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
no be small tin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by doublewisdom: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Association of " We South South " will soon arrive.

20 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by davillian(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by paBuhari(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Blessynokoro:
The greatest prophet of our time
Greatest prophet of Africa!

9 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by paBuhari(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Blessynokoro:
no bi small tin o
Wait and see sons of ewedu storm this thread and say the crowd that greeted Nnamdi Kanu were rented. grin

13 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

[s]People saying Ijaw land is part of Biafra know nothing about history, Go and read about Isaac Boro who declared Niger Delta Republic in 1966 a full year before Biafra Republic was declared by Ojukwu in 1967.
That said, as a true son of Niger Delta, I can categoritically state that we are behind Buhari lead govt and we believe in Nigeria. Because we believe 2 wrongs don't make a right and with war there are no winners, we choose to channel our grievances the right way, and be patient with our leaders.
Arise O, compatriots Nigeria's call obey, let us unite in the face of challenges, let us fight peacefully for our motherland, let us show the world that the most populous black nation and the biggest economy in Africa can get it right.
The labour of our hero's past shall never be in vain.[/s]

27 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Adiola(f): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
afonja Muslims be like should we comment or should we commit sucide

19 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by ScotsReferendum: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mass suicide by Afonjas must be prevented

18 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Ejanla07: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm a yoruba muslim
I'm a unity beggar...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Ejanla07: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

People saying Ijaw land is part of Biafra know nothing about history, Go and read about Isaac Boro who declared Niger Delta Republic in 1966 a full year before Biafra Republic was declared by Ojukwu in 1967.

my yoruba muslim brother let us be truthful for once in our ewedu eating sorry life...
why do u think we yoruba muslims open Biafra thread 1am.
dis biafraexit dey pain us. sometimes i go into shock out of pain just like my yoruba muslim brothers we live together in our brown roof

25 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Ejanla07: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

13 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by alizma: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
PEOPLE THAT MATTERS IN RIVER STATE ARE IN SOKOTO. Kanu is a talented scammer

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Kellibae(f): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
YORUBAS WILL NOT LIKE THIS OOO..
WHO OPENED This topic..
Do u wana cause massive death.?.

10 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by chaloner(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afonja now

23 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Princesaha: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
My fellow Yoruba Muslim brothers and sisters, please this thread is not for us cos it is filled with heart-ache, stomach upset, high bp, brain tumor, gnashing of teeth, loss of appetite etc. I am out!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by chubinwa(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

null

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by reptile1: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin Sh1t slinging Republicans make una dodge this thread oh to avoid mass suicide

11 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by bolanto24(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

I am an Ijaw like you, but truthfully speaking you are on your own. We are tired of Nigeria as presently constituted. If no restructuring in political and economic terms then secession becomes necessary.

18 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Kingspin(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

Thank you you speak for yourself and not for all Nigerians that is one thing. Nigeria will have no peace until the right things are done.

12 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by JANK23H(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dunderheads!

Kanu visits Igbos in Rivers state and you say it's Ijaw.You people are incorrigible,what has this young man done to your senses?

The caption on that video says wild jubilation in Porthacourt.Na by force to join Biafra?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic by Biafrannuke: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
JANK23H:
Dunderheads!

Kanu visits Igbos in Rivers state and you say it's Ijaw.You people are incorrigible,what has this young man done to your senses?

The caption on that video says wild jubilation in Porthacourt.Na by force to join Biafra?
lol...see pains

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Kalu Urges INEC To Conduct All Polls In One Day / Rights Group Plans Protest Over Poor Power Supply - PUNCH / Igbos Hated For Their Dominance Of Nigeria's Economy- Chinese American Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.