Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Top 20 Things Your Partner Should Not Ask You To Do In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 20 Things Your Partner Should Not Ask You To Do In A Relationship (655 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / Reasons Why I Will Not Ask A Lady Out Through Social Media (2) (3) (4)

Top 20 Things Your Partner Should Not Ask You To Do In A Relationship by 1miccza: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Most times, I have observed that people tend to mistake slavery and infatuation for love in a relationship, little wonder why most relationships come crashing down as fast as possible these days. While courting, dating or whatever name we chose to call it, it is important that we look out for the red flags as these can either make or break any relationship, they can also help both parties to understand each other even more.
If also identified early enough it could also save us from getting married to brutes, rapists,wife and husband abusers, criminals, sociopaths and the likes.

Below are some of these red flags.

Enjoy your ride!!

Top Post: 20 things your partner should
never ask you to do – #5 and #12 are very critical https:///nud8YrRW9A https:///vHTau9t8xy

cc: Lalasticala
cc: Rocktation
cc: Farano

Make una epp us move am to the promise Land e ooo

Help!! This Girl Is Really Dying For Me And I Don't Have Feeling For Her. / Is This True. A Friend Just Told Me Today Is Seun Of NL. Bachelor Eve Party / If You Are Married, Indicate.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82