Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Twist Of Life - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105219 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by MhizDherbee(f): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Chai! ghost reading no gud @ all. If i wasnt ghost reading i would haf been invited to this story. Nothing spoil sha, me haf invited mysef. I came with my zobo and crunches... Nobody should beg me o... Cuz i wont share
Re: Twist Of Life by yungeez(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2017
queenitee:
Not like that now
So its like hw... u beta start explaining or else m calling a family meeting
Re: Twist Of Life by yungeez(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Hadampson:
We have varieties of sweet popcorn here.

Take the menu and choose..
give everybody popcorn, i will pay u wen buhari comes back frm london
Re: Twist Of Life by gtin(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:
SS2

Evajael, come and see our fellow ''pikin'' writer.

Queenitee, Kimkardashian, Hadampson, Samyfreshsmooth, Ichietome(don't come and ghostread this one o), StephenGee12(Leave Nkechi and come over here) Jane1234f, Taniaa, Nuellaluv, gtin, Adesina12(It's been long i got free popcorn) Yungeez, Akinwale14, Dammyd46 and others.

Another 'Kid' writer, let's support his ministry.
KimberlyWest I don land, hope the tori sweet
Re: Twist Of Life by gtin(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Chai! ghost reading no gud @ all. If i wasnt ghost reading i would haf been invited to this story. Nothing spoil sha, me haf invited mysef. I came with my zobo and crunches... Nobody should beg me o... Cuz i wont share
Lol but am very sure u will not change grin
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jane1234f:
No be you I ask,you want make I notice you, where you go since?
I know go anywhere, na nairaland i deycheesy Na ghost reading i dey do almost all the time
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
yungeez:

give everybody popcorn, i will pay u wen buhari comes back frm london
shockedshocked
That would be eternity
Re: Twist Of Life by Akinwale14(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:
SS2

Queenitee, Kimkardashian, Hadampson, Samyfreshsmooth, Ichietome(don't come and ghostread this one o), StephenGee12(Leave Nkechi and come over here) Jane1234f, Taniaa, Nuellaluv, gtin, Adesina12(It's been long i got free popcorn) Yungeez, Akinwale14, Dammyd46 and others.

Thanks for the invitation
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hadampson:
I don land.. "pikin" writer weldone

Check my latest car out
ur car is so wow, will luv to use it for a tour with my mummy@kimberly....she is my mum
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Welcome ma, jst relax urself cos I won't allow anybody take ur zobo from u.
Re: Twist Of Life by MhizDherbee(f): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Emperor380:

Beta pikin
Re: Twist Of Life by MhizDherbee(f): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Emperor380:

Beta pikin dont be like gtin o. Lol
Re: Twist Of Life by gtin(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Beta pikin dont be like gtin o. Lol
Trouble seeker tongue
Re: Twist Of Life by MhizDherbee(f): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
gtin:
Trouble seeker tongue
Peace seeker. Lol
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cont'd

The following day was Sunday, and although the company of friends slept late the previous night,they were able to make it to the church except for Khalifa who was not with them."Perhaps he was having a problem" they all thought.

After service, they decided to visit him to know how he was doing. On getting to his house, Bella knocked the door so hard"khalifa open the door" she said still banging on the door. It took them two minutes of wating before the door opened slowly

Khalifa stood shirtless with a nica, looking very tired like an athlete who just concluded a hundred meter run. There was someone crashing the plates in his room and when they got closer,they saw Rita with a towel tied around her chest. For she had slept at his place.

"will u guys come inside and stop staring at me like that ?"
They make there way into his room and Rita left to the bathroom."So this was the emergency you called to tell us about yesterday ?" Bella shot at him. "Seriously guys I had headache and fever"
"So Rita is the doctor that have been taking care of u" Edward teased." Hmmm she really took good care of you" Hakeem fired. They kept on firing at Khalifa till they heard the approach of someone who they suspected to be Rita coming from the bathroom before they switched the subject of there conversation.

Rita came back from the bathroom and after dressing up,prepared indomie noodles for the friends who ate while gisting.

These guys never seem to get tired of talking, they were together the previous day but the way they talked seemed like they haven't met for a year. After an hour and some minutes of talking,they decided to depart.

3 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chapter Two

On a Tuesday afternoon, Edward and Khalifa were on their way back from lectures, Hakeem and Bella were not with them for they had a group assignment they had to solve with the other members in the group.

The two friends walked slowly back home gisting about the school environment and the likes. The conversation became very serious when Khalifa reminded inquired to know if Edward was still keeping his secret.

FLASHBACK

Khalifa had been a very proud young man, he held himself high among the company of friends. He was always putting expensive clothes and shoes,he portrayed himself to be from a wealthy family, latest designs of dresses were seen from him. He was a replica of a rich kid.

There was something weird about Khalifa that Edward noticed. Khaifa never spoke of his family neither did he allowed any of his friends to know his home. Edward met it a point of duty to figure out the reason behind such behaviour.

Examinations had ended and e every student was getting ready to go home.Khalifa announced to his friends that he recieved an emergency call from his dad telling him to go home that very day. They were surprise of this new development for they had agreed to go home together since they usually go through same way. They finally understood him since it was an emergency except Edward who pretended to agree but was not convinced within him.

Khalifa left them,and went straight to the his home to get his bag before coming to Edward so he could see him off to the park. They left and found a car that was almost full,he went into the car and off they zoomed.

He got to his juncture and was dropped. Khalifa followed through the bushy road aside the highway.He went into the tall grasses before switching to a path that led to a house. The house was roofed with some old looking zinc,and the wall of the house was without plaster. On getting home he was welcomed by his family.

Khalifa was still going round the house to greet his relatives.His eye didn't believed when he saw Edwad coming towards the house, there was nothing he could do because Edward had seen him already.
"
"Edward what are u doing here ?" he asked looking at a different direction. "Sorry for the surprise man, I placed my wrist watch in ur bag but forgot to take it before you left" Edward lied,for he didn't forgot the wrist watch but intentionally dropped it inside the bag so as to have a reason to follow Khalifa.

Khalifa was left with no choice than to introduce him to his family.After some minutes,Edward decided to live because he noticed Khalifa had been uncomfortable. He bade his family goodbye and left with him. It was on there way that Khalifa pleaded with Edward to keep all he had seen to himself, never to say a word about visiting him.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:
SS2

hey bae thanks for the mention

our kid writer grin u're and have been doing a good job so far

thumbs up to you
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Back To The Present

"I promised to keep everything I saw that day to myself and that's what I have been doing up to today, I haven't whispered a word to anyone" Edward said with confidence " But if you ask me, I will advise you to quit this fake life 've been living. You have made yourself uncomfortable by putting on a mask of fake identity.Look at me Khalifa,am not rich neither do I put on expensive clothes but am happy and am not having any pressure or fear of being bursted one day. Let people appreciate you for being yourself not for something you are not" Edward advised his friend.

Khalifa as usual ignored all advice from Edward. His thirst for material things and the ego he had for faking his status won't let him take any advice or whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hey bae thanks for the mention

our kid writer grin u're and have been doing a good job so far

thumbs up to you
Thanks and welcome Miss: Get urself comfortable for the story is just getting started, Have some sips of Holandia but remain small for my mummy@kimberlywest
Re: Twist Of Life by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Emperor380:

Thanks and welcome Miss: Get urself comfortable for the story is just getting started, Have some sips of Holandia but remain small for my mummy@kimberlywest

jesu!!!!

I don die cry
queenite comman see what our writer talk o
e say i be miss aka woman.....

Issoraite......

I'm following the story bro and yes i'll some for ur mummy

Re: Twist Of Life by Deji124(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Finally here sha nice starting point oya cum and kwantinue,
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

jesu!!!!

I don die cry
queenite comman see what our writer talk o
e say i be miss aka woman.....

Issoraite......

I'm following the story bro and yes i'll some for ur mummy

sorry i mean Mr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Deji124:
Finally here sha nice starting point oya cum and kwantinue,

Welcome,av been longing for ur arrival, oya take popcorn for free. My dad Hadampson will pay for it
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Emperor380:

ur car is so wow, will luv to use it for a tour with my mummy@kimberly....she is my mum

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've not reached mummy stage sha.

I just finished secondary school last year.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've not reached mummy stage sha

I just finished secondary school last year.

what ? you really got talents, I ll still be ur son
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cont'd

Edward was at home after lectures on Friday, he had already took his bathe and was playing Zuma Revenge on his phone. He was so into the game but was interrupted by a call from Bella reminding him of thier appointment to meet later in the evening.

The time they had fixed came and they got their at almost same time. Bella was dressed on a short pink coloured gown that was below her thighs but above knee level. She dressed like she was going on a date with her boyfriend.

Edward on the other hand didn't took their meeting very serious so he didn't bother to look too hot.They exchange greetings as they move to sit facing each other.
"You look very beautiful Bella" Edward commented on her looks for she was indeed beautiful.
"Thanks for flattering me Edward" she replied in a romantic tune as if she was talking to her boyfriend.
They ordered for some drinks and were sipping slowly as they conversed. "So what did u said you wanted to discuss with me?" Edward asked dropping the glass of cup on the table.
"Edward,I will go straight to the point. You need to quit this flirtatious lifestyle of yours.It won't help your life neither will it help your education but will ruin you and your future.If at all you can't stay without a woman in your life,then settle down with one. Get yourself a homely girl of noble and reputable character rather than sleep around with those dirty girls around campus who don't even deserve you." Bella advised looking serious. Edward was surprise at Bella, why did she had to invite him alone without Hakeem and Khalifa when she knows they had same lifestyle. He decided to keep his thoughts to himself and after a some seconds replied
"Thank you for your advise but I will think about it"
Bella looked didn't wanted to pester him too much so she decided to let him think first.

They drank till their bellies couldn't take it anymore. Bella didn't had problems with the bills because she was vomiting money like the ATM. After some minutes of gist,they decided to retire back to their various apartments.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bella got home very excited. Only she knew the secret behind her excitement. Meanwhile, Bella seemed to be more closer to Edward than the other guys,she had been a very caring and faithful friend to him.

She exhibited this in many occasions, one of which was during Edwards birthday, she hired the hotel were the party was to be hosted.She bought him an expensive wrist watch, paid for the drinks and alot of other things.

She was always with him whenever they went for parties. She had this comfort she derived from being with him. She was just an ordinary friend but nobody could tell if she had feelings for Edward or not but all they knew was that they were just friends

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by MhizDherbee(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bella the secret admirer... Kwontinu!
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bella got home very excited. Only she knew the secret behind her excitement. Meanwhile, Bella seemed to be more closer to Edward than the other guys,she had been a very caring and faithful friend to him.

She exhibited this in many occasions, one of which was during Edwards birthday, she hired the hotel were the party was to be hosted.She bought him an expensive wrist watch, paid for the drinks and alot of other things.

She was always with him whenever they went for parties. She had this comfort she derived from being with him. She was just an ordinary friend but nobody could tell if she had feelings for Edward or not but all people knew was that they are just friends.

On reaching home,Bella called to know if Edward had reached home safely "Hello Edward" she said with same romantic voice she had used at the bar.
"Hi Bella,am home sorry for not calling to tell you I have arrive." Edward said. "It's okay, you 've had dinner ?" she inquired".Edward was already getting tired of the conversation because he was already exhausted " Yes am okay,can we please talk tomorrow ? because am really tired and need some rest."
Before she could say anything he had hung up the call and threw it beside him carelessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Bella the secret admirer... Kwontinu!

I pray he understands
bt if he doesn't, her own don finish oo

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by MhizDherbee(f): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Emperor380:

I pray he understands bt if he doesn't, her own don finish oo
Lol! Na only her waka come.
Re: Twist Of Life by stephenGee12(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2017
KimberlyWest:
I have arrived.

Emperor you are doing great but please space it a little bit for those of us who drank garri all through our stay in hostel.

Nice story.

I'm beginning to like that Hakeem guy ''Like sha not love''

I'm following jejele.
Hadampson:
I know go anywhere, na nairaland i deycheesy Na ghost reading i dey do almost all the time

Better let it be like oooo
Hadampson don't mind evajael ooo she think u wud nt have money.
Wen are we going to celebrate ur jet na. Sheybi I was telling u nt to die if u had die the die u wanted to die grin grin u wud nt have money ooo
Queenitee ha ofe mu magic moment and hennessy. I am disappointed in u. Ur mates are taking bobo tongue tongue .
Kimberly baby shift lemme come and sit with u.
U knw dat we only do vvip. Hadampson come to my side na.
Emperor380 abi emperorlee abi emperorki wetin be dat ur name sef.
Don't worry I dey ur back.
Dere is pammy in th booth of my goldplated geegatti*gives him the key* go and bring it to the vvip section with the kilishi.
Queenitee olojukokoro don't come and beg ooo.
It is for me and my bloodas: hadampson, boffinjay, wiszolzy, ikombe, alamiendagash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.