Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (18322 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by ksstroud: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2017
karleone:

You even bought a beetle. Me, I'll hire it.
Hire Purchase you mean grin grin grin
You even get money pass me to do that...

BTW... how have you been?
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by karleone(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2017
ksstroud:

Hire Purchase you mean grin grin grin
You even get money pass me to do that...

BTW... how have you been?

Hahahaha.. Boss boss, shry you de whine me in?

I'm fine bro. God has been gracious to me.
How about you?

PS: I didn't hear from you or Ifyalways again
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Ferdyboss: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
karleone:

You even bought a beetle. Me, I'll hire it.

Nice diary update @Amicab.le09

Sorry for your loss @Jazmiyn.ne. You'll surely get a better one. BTW, congrats on your new gig.

@Ferdyboss, thank God for his protection on you. May his grace always lead you on.

PS: sorry I did this here.

Hey man!! You want some Mercedes? wink Don't worry you'll have more than enough Mercedes to gift out.

Thanks for checking on me. I appreciate it all
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Tabbaz(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2018
ShokiScientist:
Just for fun, let us know!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Shokiscientist the Thief undecided

modified

Why didn't you defend yourslef here same way you did on the ecurrency thread
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2018
FrancisAdl:

Horse cost pass toyota muscle o grin
300k you will get horse
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by FrancisAdl(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
300k you will get horse

Lol na ekuke horse be that. Hope you know horses have various breeds just like dogs. Quality breeds cost nothing less than $4k, consider shipping cost as well.
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
FrancisAdl:

Lol na ekuke horse be that. Hope you know horses have various breeds just like dogs. Quality breeds cost nothing less than $4k, consider shipping cost as well.
You dont need to go far,go to Kano,Kaduna and all those other northern States.....you will get horse at that price.

1 Like

Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by larrypourl(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
The question is funny but in reality, it isn't a joke.
Seriously after deduction of pension and tax. Toyota Camry 2001/2002 tokunbo. which means I won't touch a Kobo from my salary. how man go survive now grin grin
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by segzybobo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
mine will buy carshamadupe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors / ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... / 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.